Loose women (where britney got interviewed back in 2016) weigh in on the situation and talk about her being on the show

Thanks for posting <3

And I love this discussion. We need more outlets to continue to have this talk very publicly and show genuine concern, and be angry, and ask those questions that shouldn't be so difficult to ask.  Not just when the topic is hot but every single day until we see something change.  Britney's testimony is way too serious for it be be forgotten or brushed under.  That was an absolute scream, not cry, for help and justice and the world who heard her talk owe that to her and all the others that might be in similar situations.  This is not about Britney Spears as a performer, so keep that aside, this is about Britney Spears the human being. This is a human rights concern let alone anything else.  

Keep talking ladies and keep asking questions!

• Like 2
5 hours ago, cillaward said:

Thanks for posting, I hadn't seen this!

Hide contents

The person recording this was wheezing that much it set my own asthma off :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I wonder if the person recording is on an oxygen tank or something? That was so awful wheezing and no inhaler use. My son has asthma that hurt to listen to.