Jamie Lynn finally breaks her silence after Britney's hearing!

"This situation does not affect me "

WHAT?

SORRY?

LIAR AND LIAR

You are two fingers away from crying! or you are a good actress ...

Who filed a request in August 2020 to manage THE BJS TRUST KIDS & FAMILY It's her, isn't it? while she stops !!!! Aside from this show so that we know that it probably exists because she is going to release a Country album or follow the trend of those who have shared her life and they all say we are with her when Nobody was there to get her out of the ... you hear no one

do you want his happiness? perfect move and help her get out of there

sorry but that revolts me

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Britney's younger sister Jamie Lynn is speaking out for the first time following Britney's testimony that the conservatorship she is forced to be in is abusive.

"I have nothing to gain or lose either way. This situation does not affect me either way." 

"I'm not my family, I am speaking for myself."

"I am so proud of her for using her voice. I am so proud of her for requesting new counsel like I told her to do many years ago."

"If ending the conservatorship... she wants to do to be happy I support that. 100% because I support my sister. I love my sister, always have always will... as long as she's happy." 

She adds that she's only concerned about her happiness. jlfb2.jpg.a887ed0caed2495c4bd124ab06307654.jpg

Via JL's IG stories

-I don’t understand why she’s so angry. It’s not like she’s in a cship or was given lithium against her will

- The public hashtag is what brought worldwide attention, so stfu

- getting counsel?? She had an iud put inside her! Of course she needs new counsel but how about you address the core of the issue and call your dad out, if you’re going to say anything! 

- how can she say she has nothing to do with this when she is on Britney’s trust? Soooo not quite out of this “bs”… 

-how can she say she’s only a sister when her fans, the ability to pay those bills young, all came from Britney’s success? To not acknowledge that is tone deaf to me

-fake tears. Lol love when she wipes her eyes when there were no tears. 

go away. I think she only did this because her husband came under fire for his stupid statement that no one needed. I’m unimpressed. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Slayer said:

That is the same account that suddenly appeared and started saying they feel sorry for Jamie and Jamie-Lynn.

I hope they know they are about to disappear soon :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Ha! Good to know. In that case to that poster:  :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Her attitude is annoying.

Britney literally said her whole family did nothing when her dad did xyz. I doubt she was thinking of Lynne really now that she’s helping her. She didn’t say Bryan, she said my whole family- that includes you JL so I’m not buying this..

• Like 4
19 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Britney's younger sister Jamie Lynn is speaking out for the first time following Britney's testimony that the conservatorship she is forced to be in is abusive.

"I have nothing to gain or lose either way. This situation does not affect me either way." 

"I'm not my family, I am speaking for myself."

"I am so proud of her for using her voice. I am so proud of her for requesting new counsel like I told her to do many years ago."

"If ending the conservatorship... she wants to do to be happy I support that. 100% because I support my sister. I love my sister, always have always will... as long as she's happy." 

She adds that she's only concerned about her happiness. jlfb2.jpg.a887ed0caed2495c4bd124ab06307654.jpg

Via JL's IG stories

burn the witch halloween GIFseth meyers burn them at the stake GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

But for real JL couldn't care less about her sister that is evident from all her dealings with the C-ship

• Like 1

Yall I'm impressed I was heated yesterday when this came out but I for sure thought she would have deleted it by now. It wouldn't have mattered because everyone has a copy but hey at least we know shes brave now. She can choose to stand up when she wants to. It's a shame she won't stand up for her sister where it actually counts.

• Like 3

So basically she made this all about her. That fake tear was laughable. I feel so sorry for Britney, her family are completely devoid of any kind of genuine emotion or empathy for her situation. The fact is they've all been complicit in keeping Britney a prisoner in the conservatorship, no doubt comforting themselves in the fake knowledge they're 'protecting' her.

When Britney is free I hope she exposes them all for the evil people they've proven to be.

• Like 2

"I speak for myself"

How nice for you to be able to do that.  

Not like your sister has been able to do the same for THIRTEEN YEARS!!! 

This child is a friggin joke.  And she is painfully and unintentionally ironic.

• Like 2

Britney really deserves better, not only as a person but also for her success as an artist. People hate on Sam, but I think he genuinely cares about her well-being. Also, where's Felicia, she seems to care, too.

Also, Christina's tweet and Instagram story were infinitely more heartfelt and understanding than her sister and her fake tears, yikes.

• Like 2

Change.org’s official Twitter account with over a million followers posted the change petition to get Jamie L booted from Netflix!!! Omg. 

Change.org (@Change) Tweeted:
Britney Spears has spoken out against her conservatorship. Jamie Lynn Spears profited off of her sister's conservatorship for years. Britney's supporters have had enough, and want @netflix to remove Jamie Lynn from their show Sweet Magnolias. https://t.co/yssbFKimq0 #FreeBritney https://t.co/QFuGR6jgiN

https://twitter.com/Change/status/1409984169581629440?s=20

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

Change.org’s official Twitter account with over a million followers posted the change petition to get Jamie L booted from Netflix!!! Omg. 

Change.org (@Change) Tweeted:
Britney Spears has spoken out against her conservatorship. Jamie Lynn Spears profited off of her sister's conservatorship for years. Britney's supporters have had enough, and want @netflix to remove Jamie Lynn from their show Sweet Magnolias. https://t.co/yssbFKimq0 #FreeBritney https://t.co/QFuGR6jgiN

https://twitter.com/Change/status/1409984169581629440?s=20

Omg 

tenor.gif

• Haha 2