Jamie Lynn finally breaks her silence after Britney's hearing!

1 hour ago, nwonder said:

Great video by empressive.
They also feature part of the testimony and the part where she says I’d like sue my entire family, for those saying Britney didn’t say say all of them

More exposure, the better for our cause. 

Let’s keep in mind these YT channels are hip hop/r&b content inclined so this is huge! Keep fighting, army! 

• Like 2

To think Britney spears loved this person so much that she wrote "little me" that "just yesterday, you were looking up to me and you asked me what I thought" and was constantly saying even during the worst onslaughts of 03-08 that the only person she's needs to be a role model or worry about is her little sister.

That she cast her in crossroads. That she regularly appeared on all that as a bonus for nickelodeon casting Jamie Lynn.....

I remember how heart Britney found out jL was pregnant from the paparazzi not from JL or her family ..

Jl never cared about Britney. It's so freaking sad. 

This person who has gained enourmously wealth, career opportunities and notoriety from her sisters success says "I have nothing to gain from this either way" about the freedom of someone who loves you more than life itself...

She's disgusting.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:
  Hide contents

"if she wants to go the the rainforest and have a bazillion babies"

That comment is just derogatory AF. Are you really talking about your sister as if she were a wild beast now ?

Man that made me livid.

What an ice cold unsensitive heartless piece of garbage.

I think she was S/lut shaming her

2 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:
  Hide contents

"if she wants to go the the rainforest and have a bazillion babies"

That comment is just derogatory AF. Are you really talking about your sister as if she were a wild beast now ?

Man that made me livid.

What an ice cold unsensitive heartless piece of garbage.

And to say if she wants to have babies... Like she just could... SHE TOLD EVERYONE THAT YOU LOT DON’T LET HER GET HER  IUD TAKEN OUT! Self-absorbed spoiled selfish brat!!! oh no sigh GIF by BBC

• Like 1

I'm really prudent when it comes to this things... Like we really don't know. We do know a lot of things but I'm sure we've only seen the tip of the iceberg.
Like all this years reading and listening about the things they do to her, supporting the #FREEBRITNEY movement and yet the day of the hearing when I was listening to her saying all the things we already knew it just... I cried for her and for the fact that all just clicked and I knew we were right about everything.
So I have a big sister, same age gap as Britney and JL. She is like a second mother to me. And I know the situation is different, we grew up being just random normal ppl.
But what I do know is that if someone somehow try to harm her, oh boy they better run!. And I know she thinks the same. My sister is like sacred to me. 
So I can't believe the situation about JL. I think about my sister being in that position and it breaks my heart cause I know I will literally move heaven and earth to friking protect her.

• Love 1