WHERE. ARE. THE POP GIRLS?

Because they are fake as **** narcissistic b*tches!

They don't give a damn about anyone but themselves.

If they aren't all controlled like Britney then they should have spoken up by now, it ain't cute and will damage their careers.

I used to love Madonna but since she got Instagram I've really gone off her and she's embarrassed herself on Insta during this so called pandemic, she's on another planet and become really unlikeable.

I'm done worshipping these fake ****ERS!

• Like 3
57 minutes ago, Gardenia said:

It's really disheartening seeing the former feminist crusadors not saying anything about Britney. I'm particularly disappointed in Taylor, who is my second fave, not saying anything with all the power she has. I unfollowed her on Instagram for this.  They can all choke.

Angry Buffy The Vampire Slayer GIF

Lol not surprised tbh. Taylor has and will never say anything about things that don’t benefit her. :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Like 7

I'm so disgusted by all the industry right now! And I'm not only talking about singers, but also actresses and actors who wanted pretented to fight until their last breath for humans/women rights so many time in the past. Women empowerment my ***.

We are talking about a woman who was abused for the last 13 damn years. She has this disgusting thing inside her OWN body that she can't even control!!! This is insane! This is sick and unbelievable in 2021! Despite this major bombshell... ALL HOLLYWOOD STAY QUIET! When the times for beautiful and heart touching speech and tears are over, when it's time to finally act... EVERYBODY IS QUIET AND SUDDENLY BLIND... This broke my heart!

No one's wondering why the girl didn't spoke for the past 13 years. I'm 100% sure she tried, ALONE, to find help, but they all turned their backs. That's why it was so easy for her team to do all these crimes in front of everybody since she was vulnerable and alone. Nobody wanted to help... I understand why Britney is so disgusted by this fake industry. I'm disgusted too and I'm not even know 15% of what she knows! We are talking about powerful people. They could help if they really wanted. Off course this precious help may cost something, but at the end of the day if you are a real good person and have the ressources for it, you'll take the risk with any secondes of doubts!

Gaga, Madonna, Perry, all these fake b*tches!

Gaga for example, disgusts me so much right now, I'm even start to think, all her speech about LGBTQ+... They were true or it was only blabla marketing strategy? Because when it's time to act... Nobody!!! They didn't care about their own "inspiration" so do you really think they care about us? Strangers? About our rights?

These fake b*tches can keep their "WE BELIEVE YOU BRITNEY!", "SUCH A SWEET AND NICE GIRL, SO HOT!" "I WANT TO HUG HER!" I'm boycotting all of them! I will never ever buy anything from these selfish liars.

Mariah, Cher, Tinashe, Khloe in other hand, have all my respect.

I hope I'm wrong and they are already act behind the curtains, but I doubt it...

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Tbh it's possible that some of them have offered their support behind-the-scenes. I'd actually respect some of them more if they did that in private instead of showing off on social media for brownie points.

THIS THIS THIS THIS

I still wish some of the big names spoke... but doing something behind-the-scenes has real merit. 

26 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

I'm so disgusted by all the industry right now! And I'm not only talking about singers, but also actresses and actors who wanted pretented to fight until their last breath for humans/women rights so many time in the past. Women empowerment my ***.

We are talking about a woman who was abused for the last 13 damn years. She has this disgusting thing inside her OWN body that she can't even control!!! This is insane! This is sick and unbelievable in 2021! Despite this major bombshell... ALL HOLLYWOOD STAY QUIET! When the times for beautiful and heart touching speech and tears are over, when it's time to finally act... EVERYBODY IS QUIET AND SUDDENLY BLIND... This broke my heart!

No one's wondering why the girl didn't spoke for the past 13 years. I'm 100% sure she tried, ALONE, to find help, but they all turned their backs. That's why it was so easy for her team to do all these crimes in front of everybody since she was vulnerable and alone. Nobody wanted to help... I understand why Britney is so disgusted by this fake industry. I'm disgusted too and I'm not even know 15% of what she knows! We are talking about powerful people. They could help if they really wanted. Off course this precious help may cost something, but at the end of the day if you are a real good person and have the ressources for it, you'll take the risk with any secondes of doubts!

Paris (the homophonic, please don't forget), Gaga, Madonna, Perry, all these fake b*tches!

Gaga for example, disgusts me so much right now, I'm even start to think, all her speech about LGBTQ+... They were true or it was only blabla marketing strategy? Because when it's time to act... Nobody!!! They didn't care about their own "inspiration" so do you really think they care about us? Strangers? About our rights?

These fake b*tches can keep their "WE BELIEVE YOU BRITNEY!", "SUCH A SWEET AND NICE GIRL, SO HOT!" "I WANT TO HUG HER!" I'm boycotting all of them! I will never ever buy anything from these selfish liars.

Mariah, Cher, Tinashe, Khloe in other hand, have all my respect.

I hope I'm wrong and they are already act behind the curtains, but I doubt it...

the way Gag talks give me secondhand embarassment every. single. time. it just seems so fake and cringy :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

oh, and you forgot to add Halsey, Toni Braxton, Missy, Zara Larsson, Cher Lloyd, Rina Sawayana, Anne Marie, Brandy, Rose McGowan, and Bebe to the respect list :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

also, why the Paris hate? this was her tonight 

https://twitter.com/TheSpearsRoom/status/1408345342140194819?s=20

• Like 1

With the ones that showed support like Justin and Mariah was enough. But remember that this is a worldwide phenomenom. The pressure is insane. Every single news reported this.

We have to remember that pop girls are not as free as you think, they have obligations, they have to fulfill contracts,etc. The only difference is, they don't have a conservatorship that prevents them from making their decisions.

26 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Tbh it's possible that some of them have offered their support behind-the-scenes. I'd actually respect some of them more if they did that in private instead of showing off on social media for brownie points.

I’m sorry but this excuse is stupid at this point. It’s so hard to reach out to Britney and she has literally explained why. Britney’s case has started to shake because of the attention it’s been getting, this has given her HOPE. She doesn’t need private messages that will get lost in the way; she needs and deserves people showing up for her the way Rose McGowan, Courtney and Cher have done.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

It's exposure and honestly people adore their pop-stars to the point they will LISTEN if they see their fave is talking about it.  So while it won't end the conservatorship it can highlight to an audience that either doesn't know or doesn't pay much attention...who now all of a sudden will because their fave said something.  It does help.  Any power behind Britney is strength.

Does she need it? Not at all.  But can it help make a difference?  Of course.

what is their audience doing about it?

what stan twitter can do we have not?

they're not the audience we need to reach out to now

I’m disappointed and it’s left a bad taste in my mouth

Taylor Swift not speaking up doesn’t surprise me because she’ll only mention something if she’s involved or a victim in some way.

But Rihanna? Miley? Gaga? Madonna? Xtina? Ariana?

They all claim to be fans and some of them have collaborated with her so why are they not speaking up?

**** them :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

• Like 1