WHERE. ARE. THE POP GIRLS?

It's still shocking the amount of female artists not speaking publicly about this. They all had no problems using their platforms to post about Free Kesha, Me Too, Time's Up, Planned Parenthood, Women's Day marches etc. but yet not a peep on Free Britney. 

Personally I'm really disappointed that none of the girls from Little Mix have said anything considering their whole brand and discography has been about female empowerment and women's rights. 

• Like 3

When are people going to realise that Madonna doesn't give a **** about you or Britney. She used Britney to elevate her own career, the whole kiss thing, when you look back now it's just sickening, she's just another person who used Britney for her own gain. 

Her silence proves she doesn't care about Brit, she has no shred of authenticity, she only cares about her own ego.

I mean this was her last night: 

Do you honestly think she cares? Wake up gay boys you've been conned and had the wool pulled over your eyes by all these so called divas, it's time we stopped worshipping fake as **** celebrities with no authentic integrity or morals, the only person I can think of on that level with any shred of authenticity and real emotion is Britney herself.

The reason they are all silent is because if Britney miraculously manages to escape the Hollywood cult and tell her full story, she will blow the lid off the whole of Hollywood and the whole celebrity illusion, that won't benefit them and they know it! 

All these so called divas have been laughing at us following Covid rules, not seeing our families, whilst they live the life of luxury, oblivious to the world outside their own heads!

I mean come on guys WAKE UP! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Oh and this is coming from a former super fan of Madonna, who has spent thousands on merchandise and tour tickets. I'm done with these vile self obsessed narcissists.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, Investigate-Them-All said:

When are people going to realise that Madonna doesn't give a **** about you or Britney. She used Britney to elevate her own career, the whole kiss thing, when you look back now it's just sickening, she's just another person who used Britney for her own gain. 

Her silence proves she doesn't care about Brit, she has no shred of authenticity, she only cares about her own ego.

I mean this was her last night: 

Do you honestly think she cares? Wake up gay boys you've been conned and had the wool pulled over your eyes by all these so called divas, it's time we stopped worshipping fake as **** celebrities with no authentic integrity or morals, the only person I can think of on that level with any shred of authenticity and real emotion is Britney herself.

The reason they are all silent is because if Britney miraculously manages to escape the Hollywood cult and tell her full story, she will blow the lid off the whole of Hollywood and the whole celebrity illusion, that won't benefit them and they know it! 

All these so called divas have been laughing at us following Covid rules, not seeing our families, whilst they live the life of luxury, oblivious to the world outside their own heads!

I mean come on guys WAKE UP! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Oh and this is coming from a former super fan of Madonna, who has spent thousands on merchandise and tour tickets. I'm done with these vile self obsessed narcissists.

The tea you spilt :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: SAY IT LOUDER

Ugh I'm soooo dissapointed and angry at them! Especially at Madonna, Gaga, Christina, Taylor, Selena, Miley ... they love to fight for equality and women's rights, and they were always pretending to be fans of Britney... where are they now??? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Being 100% silent? Not even tweeting one stupid tweet? ... wow :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed: I honestly don't know if I ever would be able to listen to their music again, and I was a fan of each one of them... :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: They truly all are fake and disgusting people. Only caring about their image, "fighting" for justice and equality, mental health, human rights etc only if it benefits them...:sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

It is so sad to see honestly. I was most disappointed on Taylor. She shows herself as a huge feminist who cares about women issues and **** when she can't even speak on Britney's case which is a literal violation against a women's body and women's fundamental right. She has time to call out a stupid joke from an irrelevant Netflix show that targeted her, but doesn't have time to simply tweet #FreeBritney or speak about it? Maybe I am overreacting but good thing, I stopped stanning her from last year. I am also sad to see Rihanna or Madonna not speak about this issue. 

However, it has still been a few days since the hearing came out. Maybe, we should give them time to say something but if they don't, now you all know who are real or faux feminist...

Kudos to @Mariah.Carey and @cher on speaking out.

They all have management teams might be related with some1 from her team or advised not to say anything. Anyway i do not care about any of them speaking on socials even if it'll bring more attention. If they really want to help i hope they will try to contact Britney or some1 who can do some change in that case-ppl who really can help in her case. Ppl who r really have some power to end this nightmare

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Investigate-Them-All said:

WAKE UP PEOPLE!! GOVERNMENT, BIG TECH, SOCIAL MEDIA AND THE MAINSTREAM NEWS CONTROL'S THE WAY YOU THINK! 

A NEVER ENDING CONSERVATORSHIP OVER YOUR MIND!

QUESTION EVERYTHING! 

LIFE IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS! 

While I agree a lot of politicians are crap, I do actually get why most are not speaking out (note: understanding why does not mean I necessarily agree with it). Politicians speaking out about individual cases on anything inevitably means they have to connect it to the larger issue at hand to be credible, or else they will be severely criticized for only chasing clout and for prioritizing some individuals over everyone else suffering similar conditions. For example, if they bring up support for George Floyd they have to also connect it to the larger issue of racism. If they bring up support for Greta Thunberg, they have to recognize the climate crisis as a whole. And so on. Lending their support publicly to Britney means they have to recognize the larger issue that is conservatorships and the corruption that surrounds it. And that will be a big fat "no" from most sadly.

Ted Cruz and some like him can do it because he is a populist who will jump on the bandwagon of whatever is currently in the media and take a stance for or against, but he won't have to provide much more substance than that because his supporters won't demand it. But a lot of other politicians can't do that, they will be pressed about their stance on the larger issue at hand.

This thread is getting sad.  Most of you constantly shade and talk **** about Beyonce, Gaga, etc. then you act surprised when they don't support our fave.

If they actually did then most of you would change the narrative to "they're showing support to bring attention to themselves" just like you did to Justin.

Stop being so pressed:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Though working in this industry from the past 6 years, I would say I am not at all surprised. But people like Taylor, Beyonce, Adele, Rihanna, Ariana, GaGa, Selena Gomez etc have not even commented on this is beyond shameful to me. 

I used to support Taylor by buying her music, I will neither be streaming them nor support their music career by buying them. 

They've truly lost a fan here, and the way these people advocate feminism shows what facade they are selling. 

We hold the ultimate power, kindly urge everyone to stop these people altogether. 

I was hoping Kate Hudson and Nicole Ritchie would say something… since they seem like they’re friends?

Has that guy Cade said anything? Are they still even friends? 

But yeah, it’s really not surprising to me that the the celebs who have stayed silent have stayed silent

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: