WHERE. ARE. THE POP GIRLS?

JoJo, Rina, Leona Lewis, Brandy, Mariah and Aly (Aly & AJ) have spoken up but I’m still waiting on so many others. :jackk_alien: Also Michelle from Destiny’s Child did say some nice words on TV. 

It’s so funny how when many were asked a few months ago they tried not to talk about it to respect her “privacy”, but now that Britney herself has spoken and wants the world to know and riot for her, WHERE ARE THEY? Is the movement still not cool enough to endorse? **** I hate them all right now :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

• Like 6
2 hours ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

Normani just shared a story on instagram supporting the movement.
 The rest is disgusting, honestly I will no longer see Ariana or Rihanna in the same way  :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

Reveal hidden contents

It's going to come back to haunt them later on. Katy, Pink, Gaga, Lana too.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, kfitz421 said:

But seriously? Where are all of our Pop Girls coming to Britney’s side?

I’m disappointed with all the ones (which is most of them) who haven’t said anything :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

I need to see more action from them :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

It’s a sad day when JT speaks on this issue before Madonna :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Madonna, gaga and Taylor are horrible. I understand they didn't want to speak up before the deposition, but now... 

They only care about issues that can benefit their career and image. I won't be supporting any of them any longer. 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

i get that maybe the relevant ones are being advised not to say anything because who knows if they work with some of the people involved in the cship... Hollywood is a very small world. BUT XTINA GIRL YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU FOR ONCE IN MY WHOLE LIFE.

I SPAT OUT MY WATERMELON WHEN I READ THAT LAST PART 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

THE SHADE OF IT ALL

• Haha 7

To people saying the movement no longer needs them, it does. The more public support for Britney, the better. The more people in the public eye who speak up generates more articles; "x, y and z support Free Britney" etc.

It's incredibly important that celebrities with power, influence and large followings speak up. It keeps the pressure on. 

If some have done it privately, I understand, but the issue with that is, private offers of support are unlikely to reach Britney directly. 

The only offer of private support which I think would reach Britney directly is that of Lady Gaga. Her manager is close friends with Sam Asghari, so I would like to think she reached out via that channel. Who knows though. 

• Like 2

It's really disheartening seeing the former feminist crusadors not saying anything about Britney. I'm particularly disappointed in Taylor, who is my second fave, not saying anything with all the power she has. I unfollowed her on Instagram for this.  They can all choke.

Angry Buffy The Vampire Slayer GIF

• Haha 2
  • Like 5

I would be lying if I said that I wasn't disappointed in Taylor or Madonna. I don't care if some of the people they have ties to are involved or if their teams are telling them not to speak up. I'd be putting everyone on blast - even the people that were working for me. Previously, you could chalk it up to them not knowing the details, but now there is literally no reasonable excuse. I hope they're doing something behind the scenes. Madonna probably isn't, but Taylor might be.

Most of these celebs are fake and narcissistic. Britney will get more support. Love Mariah and Cher speaking up.

Cher is really speaking up! Britney can not even trust her awful family. If she becomes free, she needs to be around people who have her best interests at heart and don’t need her for money. 

With that, I would love for Britney to go live with Cher for a year to heal. Cher is very caring and motherly. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2