WHERE. ARE. THE POP GIRLS?

2 hours ago, mythology said:

This thread is getting sad.  Most of you constantly shade and talk **** about Beyonce, Gaga, etc. then you act surprised when they don't support our fave.

If they actually did then most of you would change the narrative to "they're showing support to bring attention to themselves" just like you did to Justin.

Stop being so pressed:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

This as well!

3 hours ago, mythology said:

This thread is getting sad.  Most of you constantly shade and talk **** about Beyonce, Gaga, etc. then you act surprised when they don't support our fave.

Every online stanbase is toxic as hell. Fact. Dont act like this one is somehow so much worse and that that's the reason they aren't showing support. Has literally nothing to do with that.

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them were reaching out behind closed doors and not taking it to social media. I like to think that anyway, cause its a much more comforting thought than them literally saying nothing.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JeniLeeSK8 said:

I think the one i am most disappointed in is Demi. I know she's in recovery but she starts a war with a frozen yogurt shop yet she can't support britney who she worked with and she saw firsthand how bad things were during xfactor.

Demi's known for usually inserting herself in petty drama that doesn't matter at the end of the day, so I'm not surprised that she doesn't speak up when it actually counts. 

I expect her next tweet/rant to be a declaration of jihad against diet sodas or something. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 3

I hate them all. They can all die and go to hell.

Secretly they have been jealous of Britney’s legacy and afraid as **** of the moment she comes back free and in her terms because they know it’s over for them. Britney is the biggest and most talented artist in the world when she’s free from the Hollywood cult and they are all aware of that. They are trying to save their careers.

• Like 1
On 6/24/2021 at 10:45 PM, kfitz421 said:

But seriously? Where are all of our Pop Girls coming to Britney’s side?

I’m disappointed with all the ones (which is most of them) who haven’t said anything :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

I need to see more action from them :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

It’s a sad day when JT speaks on this issue before Madonna :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Yaasss I’ve also been wondering like where is xtina? Jlo? Selena? Ari? Madonna? 

2 hours ago, JeniLeeSK8 said:

I think the one i am most disappointed in is Demi. I know she's in recovery but she starts a war with a frozen yogurt shop yet she can't support britney who she worked with and she saw firsthand how bad things were during xfactor.

I find it so ironic and hypocritical that Demi hasn't spoken out about Free Britney when she publicly called out people (mainly referencing Taylor Swift) back in the day for not talking about/supporting Free Kesha and yet hasn't said a word about Britney. I guess she forgot about this former tweet.

original-14290-1456068760-8.png?downsize

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Mutya said:

I hate them all. They can all die and go to hell.

Did you seriously just wish death upon them because they don't want to make a forced support statement that wouldn't really change anything in the grand scheme of things? I certainly hope that none of them read posts like yours because it'd just make the movement in general look bad. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
On 6/24/2021 at 11:14 PM, Hungry Hun said:

Too busy googling causes that would benefit their careers instead of supporting a fellow female artist which just showed the world all the suffering and injustice she's been through. Britney didnt even finish talking and Mariah already showed her support. Cher was always vocal about it and just talked about it again. Some other pop girls like Halsey, Bebe, Tinashe and such tweeted out right after. 

Where's Gaga? Nicki? Beyoncé? Rihanna? JLo? Shakira? P!nk? Madonna and Janet (both Britney's idols and abuse survivors)? Will they wait till its gonna get ugly to not say anything when they could come foward right freaking now? Im pissed yall :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Shakira never supports any political cause except for her "Barefoot foundation".

• Haha 2

This thread is so naive. Like you really think these other pop girls are free, they're prisonners in their own way.

the more big you get, the more control you're under. 

But I suppose a legend like Madonna should be above any control (just like Cher) so I can't think of any excuse for her. Maybe she's doing something off spotlight ?

I've been thinking about it and there must be some kind of reason why they haven't said a thing, I mean, come on! There's got to be something. How can all of them be hyprocritical at once? It doesn't make sense.

On the other hand... I don't think it's right to come for certain people only when NONE of the current big names have spoken up and ALL have shown some kind of support to other noble causes. There must be something up, I mean it's not possible that all of them decided to remain silent at the same time about Britney. Time will tell.

On 6/24/2021 at 9:30 PM, Tingle2mingle86 said:

It's exposure and honestly people adore their pop-stars to the point they will LISTEN if they see their fave is talking about it.  So while it won't end the conservatorship it can highlight to an audience that either doesn't know or doesn't pay much attention...who now all of a sudden will because their fave said something.  It does help.  Any power behind Britney is strength.

Does she need it? Not at all.  But can it help make a difference?  Of course.

These fake feminists only speak up when it’s convenient and a benefit to them. They only advocate for supporting other women in the context of having people support their cause, their situation or grievances. When someone else is in need, crickets! Cher is the only dominating female pop voice speaking up and showing leadership publicly. Which we all should be honoured to be honest. She’s an elite and legendary pop star who speaks to so many generations of people. 

I’m surprised about Madonna, but I’m even more surprised about Taylor Swift. This young female pop star has built her brand on fighting against the misogynistic music industry machine (when it affected her) and spoke at length about “women supporting women” (when it affected her) and she’s dead silent on Britney’s case. It’s shameful. 

I agree with you that people speaking up makes a difference. When abuse unfolds everyone has a responsibility to speak up. Especially, especially those with a huge platform and especially those who purport Britney was an inspiration to their careers. 

It's really sad that J.lo benefited so much from Selena (She literally has a music career because of Selena's death), and now that Britney is in a similar situation she decides to remain silent, she is so convenient, honestly **** her, we should boycott all artist associated with the Devil LT.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Mutya said:

Secretly they have been jealous of Britney’s legacy and afraid as **** of the moment she comes back free and in her terms because they know it’s over for them. Britney is the biggest and most talented artist in the world when she’s free from the Hollywood cult and they are all aware of that. They are trying to save their careers.

I'm with you and this is simply the core truth.

it's just that some people don't realize it yet, or are willing to admit

(Gaga looking right at you, sis)

someone who literally busted her hip trying to prove they were more talented than Britney. and think of all her boasting about how she wasn't just  "another blonde b---- lipsyncing her way on stage" or whatever very aggressive things she used to say at her tours.

anyway, I'm a little heated right now about this whole situation but it's just gone too far now and doesn't seem right any more.

10 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

It is so sad to see honestly. I was most disappointed on Taylor. She shows herself as a huge feminist who cares about women issues and **** when she can't even speak on Britney's case which is a literal violation against a women's body and women's fundamental right. She has time to call out a stupid joke from an irrelevant Netflix show that targeted her, but doesn't have time to simply tweet #FreeBritney or speak about it? Maybe I am overreacting but good thing, I stopped stanning her from last year. I am also sad to see Rihanna or Madonna not speak about this issue. 

However, it has still been a few days since the hearing came out. Maybe, we should give them time to say something but if they don't, now you all know who are real or faux feminist...

Kudos to @Mariah.Carey and @cher on speaking out.

Sorry if you are a taylor fan, but the women have only advocated all this when she was busy playing victim herself.

• Like 1