WHERE. ARE. THE POP GIRLS?

What is annoying is these women (Kesha, taylor, and Gaga) have all come forward with being treated badly. They gained so much support but they cannot support BRITNEY SPEARS? The one who MADE pop music work. I dunno that just doesn’t sit right with me. 

• Like 5

Actually *****es not picking up and supporting Britney deserve all the genitals thrown at them. Britney didn't open up just like that. Just showing their support helps a lot! When these celebrities are paid they spam 'vote' all over my feed, when they need to get more famous they advocate, when there is a person abused coming forward -  they are silent? Why? That is not only Britney case, but systematic abuse involving thousands of victims.

I don't believe they offered anything in person, how would the reach her restricted phone? Via Sam? Britney would for sure use that possibility before and many times.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Derrick said:

What is annoying is these women (Kesha, taylor, and Gaga) have all come forward with being treated badly. They gained so much support but they cannot support BRITNEY SPEARS? The one who MADE pop music work. I dunno that just doesn’t sit right with me. 

If it’s not related to her masters, criticism aimed towards her then Taylor isn’t interested. Kinda glad I stopped stanning last year because it would’ve stung seeing her stay silent when she’s always been VERY vocal when it’s convenient. She also doesn’t shy away from sicking her fans to do her dirty work. Disappointed. However, I’m mostly disappointed in those who have worked with her or have called themselves fans of her work who have also remained silent

• Like 5

I'd give them the benefit of the doubt because some artists had tried to get in touch with Britney in 2007 in private and yet we didn't know about that until years later. 

I just hope that they try to support her somehow in private or if they become public, they better don't make it for themselves.

After all, a tweet won't fix things but it sure will help generate support and exposure. 

13 hours ago, Dreams said:

they're not as free as you think

This. I absolutely think they either are somehow trapped into a bad management or are adviced to be keep their silence about this matter.

The only few ones that 100% could speak out are Madonna and Taylor Swift.

Madonna is and always will be her own boss and nobody telling her what to do. She totally CAN speak out but she obviously choses not too, showing her true colours. And she can't claim she knows nothing as she worked with her while being in the cship.

As for Taylor...she kept a whole frigging record and a music video a secret for her label only to tell them a few hours before its release. If anyone CAN express herself without being scared of management or a label, it's Taylor. And this is coming from a Swiftie.

Obviously there are more artists that could definitely speak out, but these 2 are the most clear ones imo.

Lady Gaga probably is a bit of a puppet on a string herself...woupd not be surprised.

Same with Ariana. As if Scooter Braun would allow them to speak out when he pushed her to release stuff after Manchester and the same with Justin Bieber and his breakdown. Scooter really isn't that much better of a manager than Britney's manager is or was.

• Like 1

I gotta say I am a bit taken aback by the fandom’s entitlement for other celebrities’ to stand by Britney. It’s a choice ffs.

Plus, everything is still fresh, or has only been 48 hours since The hearing. many of these stars have PR teams to assess the situation and see how can they best extend their support to the FreeBritney movement. If one month passes and they remained silent then I agree and would find it odd that they have not issued a statement.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, bas che said:

I gotta say I am a bit taken aback by the fandom’s entitlement for other celebrities’ to stand by Britney. It’s a choice ffs.

Plus, everything is still fresh, or has only been 48 hours since The hearing. many of these stars have PR teams to assess the situation and see how can they best extend their support to the FreeBritney movement. If one month passes and they remained silent then I agree and would find it odd that they have not issued a statement.

it just feels so urgent though. this is a major human rights issue that transcends anyone's pop career. I just don't understand how people could just sit back and not even say something simple like "We love you Britney" or "We stand with you" .

but you're right it has only been 48 hours...

I'm willing to give them a moment to prepare something nice to say and it better be good. :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

• Like 3