WHERE. ARE. THE POP GIRLS?

• Super Mods

Im not suprised since the industry is all superficial and fake.

I dont expect ANY of the main girls to comment even ones that are obnoxious and brag 

in their songs about getting fked all day (*cough* Ariana)

and ones that claim to be a God (*cough Beyonce)

However I am dissapointed in people who actually worked with her and sort of knew her like

Madonna. 

But then again Madonna has a very big ego and uses younger stars to be relevant

(im a fan but just saying the truth)

• Like 3

We have to understand that they are in   a same industry, playing the same game. 

When Britney is free, all these "IT " pop girls will be in shadows again and their egos are bigger than supporting the threat. I mean when Britney is freed and if she makes music  again, we all know, that will be end of all. And they are nervous of getting their fake wigs snatched for the same reason.

It is my personal opinion and my opinion only. Don't come at me. 

So much for "women's rights".  Everyone knew what was happening with Britney, that's why no one is saying anything.  It's nothing new.  Kinda like how the people at TMZ were acting shocked and disgusted by it all when we all know they've been working with Jamie for the past 10 plus years.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, BigDadyy said:

When Britney is free, all these "IT " pop girls will be in shadows again and their egos are bigger than supporting the threat. I mean when Britney is freed and if she makes music  again, we all know, that will be end of all. And they are nervous of getting their fake wigs snatched for the same reason.

Been thinking about this. If Britney decides to return to music after all of this, in charge of her life and career, she would burn everyone in the way. There's anger inside that woman's heart, which directed to her art it can become a hunger no one has ever seen. 

22 hours ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

Normani just shared a story on instagram supporting the movement.
 The rest is disgusting, honestly I will no longer see Ariana or Rihanna in the same way  :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

Hide contents

Rihanna sure loved hitting Britney up to get her a number one hit while being drugged and sedated to the point she was unrecognizable. Where is she now? *crickets* 

They are complicit in some ways.

Miley 100% knew what Britney was going through but all she did was screaming "FREE BRITNEY" at a concert for publicity.

Lady Gaga had BBQ with Jamie in 2014 and her manager is Lou's friend.

Justin Bieber used her for promo in 2015.

Beyonce stole some ideas from PoM when she attended the show.

Katy Perry shamed her in the past because she knew that Britney can't stand up for herself.

Jennifer Lopez is managed by Lou Taylor.

The conservatorship goes deeper than we can even think...

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Roger said:

They are complicit in some ways.

Miley knew 100% what Britney was going through but all she did was screaming "FREE BRITNEY" at a concert for publicity.

Lady Gaga had BBQ with Jamie in 2014.

Justin Bieber used her for promo in 2015.

Beyonce stole some ideas from PoM when she attended the show.

Katy Perry shamed her in the past because she knew that Britney can't stand up for herself.

Jennifer Lopez is managed by Lou Taylor.

The conservatorship goes deeper than we can even think...

Not agree about miley 

after she screamed free Britney she kept posting Britney related stuff. She did some interviews talking about the topic very indirect but still

she probably got in troubles because support the movement 

I’m shocked with lady Gaga, Taylor swift and Selena Gomez like wTf! 

If Mariah could do it while it was still running, then for other - no excuses. They are big enough stars not to be sissies. ''We love you, Britney'' would be enough. I'm seriously not buying any possible excuses because their managers or something. Most celebrities do have control over their media.

• Like 4

I would also like for more famous figures, especially from the music industry to say something. But I'd actually prefer it if the likes of Madonna, Taylor etc. tried to help her behind the scenes, like trying to get their lawyers onto her case. That would help much more than a simple tweet.

Under normal circumstances I’d be one of the people saying stop pushing famous celebrities to make a public statement about Britney’s testimony. But this is FAR from normal!!!

The more high profile voices speaking out against Britney remaining locked in an abusive conservatorship and sending public support to Britney, the better!!

In this particular instance, the deafening silence of women in the music industry who looovvvee speaking out on other injustices happening around the country & globally, but yet refuse to say a single word about Britney’s unjust conservatorship case truly speaks volumes!!!! :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

What a bunch of self righteous fakes!!! That’s showbiz. :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Like 2
On 6/24/2021 at 10:57 PM, Jefferson Silva said:

from madonna and beyonce i didnt expect anything since theyre the fakest from the whole industry

beyonce thinks shes too above anyone else to say anything

not even Gaga said a word...shame

My expectation from gaga is same...She is fake. She will jump and make up a story how her fater controlled her to steal limelight

• Like 6

Shame on Gaga, Madonna, Pink, Christina, Katy Perry, Beyonce, Rihanna, 

Especially shame of Kesha...She is in similar condition and not speaking up. 

And Tayor Swift....she will pretend to fight for women rights by selling same album 100 times but wont say anything

• Like 4

If I remember correctly Taylor didn't speak out regarding Kesha's troubles, but she rather donated money to help her with her legal fees. Madonna is usually more vocal when it comes to poor and underprivileged people and not celebrities, but yeah would still be nice to get some sort of comment.

I guess it won't be until the issue is brought up in interviews. The next VMAs, AMAs etc are gonna be interesting. I'd expect the reporters to drill them all with questions about Britney.

• Like 1

I think at the end of the day we must remember that Britney’s has always fought alone for everything. She never had universal acclaim or support from the system and that says a lot about Britney actually. She never played the game of pleasantries and fake friendships like all these phony empowerment girlies. She was always real and kind. Her story and her fight will prevail because everything she did is real.

Let me go stream Mariah and Cher who are truly powerful women.