WHERE. ARE. THE POP GIRLS?

People who are saying it's doesn't matter or they must've shown some support behind the scenes are the most stupid people on earth. Her testimony shook the world, where the hell is Adele, Rihanna, Beyonce, Gaga, Ariana, Selena and TAYLOR, Demi, Madonna? Where the hell these people are? All these people say Britney have inspired them and she's a legend - a legend who is going through this much no wonder she hasn't spoken about this. These artist advocates LGBTQ and always talks about feminism. 

Taylor swift specially have so much power right now, she's out there promoting ED flop song and not even talking about this? She supported Kesha because she always does this to earn rep. These artists who have bragged about Britney and now are shut have truly made me understand that these people are trash. 

A tweet doesn't hurt - if their PR team is against it, then where are their beliefs? This should be brought out into the public, I a, truly ashamed of these artists.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Prachi said:

People who are saying it's doesn't matter or they must've shown some support behind the scenes are the most stupid people on earth. Her testimony shook the world, where the hell is Adele, Rihanna, Beyonce, Gaga, Ariana, Selena and TAYLOR, Demi, Madonna? Where the hell these people are? All these people say Britney have inspired them and she's a legend - a legend who is going through this much no wonder she hasn't spoken about this. These artist advocates LGBTQ and always talks about feminism. 

Taylor swift specially have so much power right now, she's out there promoting ED flop song and not even talking about this? She supported Kesha because she always does this to earn rep. These artists who have bragged about Britney and now are shut have truly made me understand that these people are trash. 

A tweet doesn't hurt - if their PR team is against it, then where are their beliefs? This should be brought out into the public, I a, truly ashamed of these artists.  

wouldn't surprise me that once this is over, Britney will be like **** this and move on with her normal life.

1 minute ago, Stifler's Mom said:

wouldn't surprise me that once this is over, Britney will be like **** this and move on with her normal life.

I am truly disappointed, I was a fan of Taylor, rihanna and gaga. Taylor only have advocated for herself and always have let her fans do the dirty work. I'll not be listening nor buy their music anymore..

• Haha 1

Ughhhhhh I can't with the hypocrisy!

I'm done, I've sold my Madonna collection now. Can't believe I've been conned by these people for so many years.

They do not give a crap what they are fighting for, it's so convenient they speak up when they have something to promote and make money off the back of it!

We constantly elevate them to the top of the pyramid whilst we all waste our hard earned cash on them and struggle to survive right at the bottom of the pyramid.

It's despicable how much money these celebrities have, these people could end world hunger, suffering and poverty if they all came together and donated 1% of their wealth.

They do not give a ****, like many above have said, they only stand up and speak out when it's convenient for them and when they can make money from it. 

Their silence helps continue Britney's abuse and it's sickening. There is no excuse! 

I'm DONE!! 

It's time we stopped worshipping these horrible people 🤢🤢 

• Haha 1
On 6/25/2021 at 8:14 AM, Hungry Hun said:

Where's Gaga? Nicki? Beyoncé? Rihanna? JLo? Shakira? P!nk? Madonna and Janet (both Britney's idols and abuse survivors)?

I wish JJ and M will talk about FREE BRITNEY ASAP. 

At least Mariah who is one of her idols noticed her and said 'we love you Britney' 

The rest idk

12 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I really hope she does, she deserves to be free and happy. 

I actually wouldn't feel comfortable ever watching her on tour again.

She needs time to herself and children and I hope she turns to something spiritual or her belief in God if she doesn't want therapy.

I pray this doesn't end badly for her and if it does then that just proves to me even more that Hollyweird and the world is a truly evil place! 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, David Rose said:

Every online stanbase is toxic as hell. Fact. Dont act like this one is somehow so much worse and that that's the reason they aren't showing support. Has literally nothing to do with that.

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them were reaching out behind closed doors and not taking it to social media. I like to think that anyway, cause its a much more comforting thought than them literally saying nothing.

The truth is none of these celebs owe us or Britney anything. They don't have to speak out if they don't feel like it, simple as that.  Stop being so entitled.

Britney is a grown *** woman she can make a public statement if she chooses to.  Beyonce, as amazing and talented as she is, can do many things, but she can't free our fave and you just have to deal:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

8 minutes ago, Investigate-Them-All said:

Gosh she is so unlikeable, like REALLY unlikeable 🤢🤢🤢

Demi, as a **** person as she is, was most likely forced to sign an NDA for her time with Britney on the X Factor, so she can't speak out. 

If she does, her father would likely sue her so its understandable why she is avoiding it tbh.

7 minutes ago, mythology said:

The truth is none of these celebs owe us or Britney anything. They don't have to speak out if they don't feel like it, simple as that.  Stop being so entitled.

Britney is a grown *** woman she can make a public statement if she chooses to.  Beyonce, as amazing and talented as she is, can do many things, but she can't free our fave and you just have to deal:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Bulls**t!!! They have a platform and the power to speak out and make a change.

This isn't just about Britney, this is about women's rights, corruption, help and justice for other people who are going through this. Look at the bigger picture, it's monumentally important and if the right thing is done then this could change a lot of issues for MANY people, many people these so called celebs apparently support and care for.

Their silence continues Britney's suffering and it has been for the last 13 years. Like Cher has even publicly said that 'everyone on the strip knew about this' and they stayed silent!

I mean Kim managed to do this.... Sooooooo..... 🤔

https://news.sky.com/story/kim-kardashian-visits-donald-trump-with-women-she-helped-free-from-prison-11950024

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I am truly disappointed, I was a fan of Taylor, rihanna and gaga. Taylor only have advocated for herself and always have let her fans do the dirty work. I'll not be listening nor buy their music anymore..

All the artists you mentioned are more successful than our fave and they all get you pressed. I'm sure they'll manage just fine without your support:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Unless she's an atheist or worships satan. Hollywood and the elite won't help her. 

When will people realize, many of Hollywood don't worship God.

Even most gays in California are atheists.  

They won't help her, cos she refused to join their cult. That's why they're letting her suffer, she chose God over the illuminati..

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Investigate-Them-All said:

Bulls**t!!! They have a platform and the power to speak out and make a change.

This isn't just about Britney, this is about women's rights, corruption, help and justice for other women who are going through this. Look at the bigger picture, it's monumentally important and if the right thing is done then this could change a lot of issues for MANY people, many people these so called celebs apparently support and care for.

Their silence continues Britney's suffering and it has been for the last 13 years. Like Cher has even publicly said that 'everyone on the strip knew about this' and they stayed silent!

I mean Kim managed to do this.... Sooooooo..... 🤔

You're being overdramatic.  Beyonce and Gaga don't owe Britney anything, they're busy with their own lives and don't have time to worry about our fave.

Believe it or not, the world doesn't revolve around Britney.  Get over it:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Unless she's an atheist or worships satan. Hollywood and the elite won't help her. 

When will people realize, many of Hollywood don't worship God.

Even most gays in California are atheists.  

They won't help her, cos she refused to join their cult. That's why they're letting her suffer, she chose God over the illuminati..

Seek mental help instead of spreading conspiracies.

Just now, Angels970 said:

They're shaking  and they don't want Britney to be free

Because if she did she will destroy their careers  :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:  

13 years is enough for them

Time to save pop industry  :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Gaga and Beyonce have been outsinging, outperforming, and outselling our fave for nearly a decade now.  Our fave doesnt even want to compete, once she is free she will likely retire.  Beyonce will remain Queen and you will remain pressed:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

4 minutes ago, mythology said:

Gaga and Beyonce have been outsinging, outperforming, and outselling our fave for nearly a decade now.  Our fave doesnt even want to compete, once she is free she will likely retire.  Beyonce will remain Queen and you will remain pressed:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Clearly Britney isn't your fave and Beyonce is. Grow up with trolling and your silly words like 'pressed' it's embarrassing!