Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

5 minutes ago, David Rose said:

Can I ask an ignorant question? What did the judge say was the next step in all this? I heard all of Britney's testimony, but what was the result of all this?

Judge said the motions for Britney’s requests have to be filed before she can rule on anything. She can’t just make decisions from a testimony - there are rules to court proceedings. 
So until Britney’s representation officially files the petition to terminate, it appears that everybody will be having a pow-wow about how to revise Britney’s treatment plan to something she agrees with (and then filing that stuff so it becomes the new rules) and then also the process for if Britney does seek to hire her own attorney to replace Ingham. 

• Like 4

Britney herself said staying on lithium for too long messes with ur brain.. they have had her on so many medications god know what all it’s done to her.. 

what was awful hearing her day was how she developed a phobia of small rooms because of the Doctors office…..

19 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I honestly wasn’t expecting it to affect me like this. I knew I would feel empathy and hurt, but I’m in physical pain. It’s proof that as crazy and silly as it sounds she’s part of my family. I love and care about her and hearing this is like hearing my own sister and it makes me sick 

Same! Its a shame her blood sister didn't feel this way. She doesn't need blood family thought we will fight for her to the end.  I pray she keeps her confidence and goes through with suing everyone involved.

29 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

s/x offender? what? can we please stop adding things up??? :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

you didn't hear? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: a random actually filed a petition to terminate the conservatorship, there's a hearing on November (though Judge Penny seems unaware :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: )

but if you google that guy, he's a registered s** offender, the name and address match up

I know it's been said a million times, but I'm so proud of her! She was honest, confident, and made sure she was heard by everyone! 

Things will probably get darker before the light at the end of this ridiculous and abusive tunnel, but no one can hide because queen threw back ALL of the curtains!!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

you didn't hear? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: a random actually filed a petition to terminate the conservatorship, there's a hearing on November (though Judge Penny seems unaware :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: )

but if you google that guy, he's a registered s** offender, the name and address match up

oh my gah...... We're going to get so many movies made out of this whole thing in the future..... :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

And what is it that you DON'T google?

• Haha 1

I just can’t wrap my head around drugging another human being and controlling every aspect of their lives to make money for you, especially your own daughter. Or all of your family standing by and letting it happen to you. 

Yes, obviously I know about slavery and s** trafficking and all these horrible crimes that have been going on since the start of humanity. And yeah, we’ve been fighting against this for 2 years now already. But to hear it directly from the woman who has meant so much to me nearly my entire life, I just can’t handle it. I’m sick to my stomach. 

Just now, Urbanney said:

I just can’t wrap my head around drugging another human being and controlling every aspect of their lives to make money for you, especially your own daughter. Or all of your family standing by and letting it happen to you. 

Yes, obviously I know about slavery and s** trafficking and all these horrible crimes that have been going on since the start of humanity. And yeah, we’ve been fighting against this for 2 years now already. But to hear it directly from the woman who has meant so much to me nearly my entire life, I just can’t handle it. I’m sick to my stomach. 

i literally can’t sleep it’s 6 am i am exhausted but i have the exact same feelings, a sickness in my stomach, anxiety in my chest. i feel like we’re all collectively dreaming!!!!

• Like 8
15 minutes ago, J45x said:

I love how Juno Lou is been dragged for filth. Good bye Zoey 101 comeback lol

I read some headline about the cast being pissed because the comeback was a scam? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I didn't bother to click to read the full story, but apparently they were all scammed to that video but there was never intentions to do the reboot?

• Haha 2
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I read some headline about the cast being pissed because the comeback was a scam? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I didn't bother to click to read the full story, but apparently they were all scammed to that video but there was never intentions to do the reboot?

Im not surprised she is a scammer, a thief and a liar. Oh and has bad temper issues. 

• Like 1