Heather Morris from GLEE says everybody knew something shady was going on with Britney

1 hour ago, One More Time said:

Madonna sang “She is not your beetch!” At her concert :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

And I'm pretty sure she would if she could.  But it's a conflict of interest when you're both under the same management.  And Larry is just as a higher up with You in Maverick. I'm sure if she could. But I'm pretty sure Madonna has always been more about Karma comes in the end. 

And it's unfolding. It's just people are afraid to speak up. Cos always you could lose everything including Britney herself. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jokobish said:

Try to hurt herself, what is she talking about 

I think it was their speculation at that time on the subject of why Britney needed so many layers of protection and isolation, that all of it was for Britney's own good. But now, with new information, Heather realized that she could not be more wrong.

5 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

And I'm pretty sure she would if she could.  But it's a conflict of interest when you're both under the same management.  And Larry is just as a higher up with You in Maverick. I'm sure if she could. But I'm pretty sure Madonna has always been more about Karma comes in the end. 

And it's unfolding. It's just people are afraid to speak up. Cos always you could lose everything including Britney herself. 

This. If anything Madonna never spoke about Britney as if she saw her as a victim only. In For the Record Madonna clearly indicated that she views Britney as not only talented but wiser than people give her credit for. She did see that Britney was actually reflective of how her life had evolved at that point and that she wants control over her life and move forward also with the very hard lessons that life has taught her. The only victim perspective she mentioned was that Britney didn't have a normal childhood. Like Britney she also made mistakes and met the wrong people but unlike Britney she wasn't famous yet and she was vocal about how mean people were towards Britney for simply trying to grow up and find out who she really is.

"First and foremost it should be about her own spiritual growth, her own self examination, her own growth as a human being and her relationship with her children.."

That was shade towards the c-ship and the tight controls, the people around her don't have her best interests at heart.

7 minutes ago, Turogue said:

This. If anything Madonna never spoke about Britney as if she saw her as a victim only. In For the Record Madonna clearly indicated the she views Britney as not only talented but wiser than people give her credit for. She did see that Britney was actually reflective of how her life had evolved at that point and that she wants control over her life and move forward also with the very hard lessons that life has taught her. The only victim perspective she mentioned was that Britney didn't have a normal childhood. Like Britney she also made mistakes and met the wrong people but unlike Britney she wasn't famous yet and she was vocal about how mean people were towards Britney for simply trying to grow up and find out who she really is.

"First and foremost it should be about her own spiritual growth, her own self examination, her own growth as a human being and her relationship with her children.."

That was shade towards the c-ship and the tight controls, the people around her don't have her best interests at heart.

I think the documentary is removed cos Britney blamed herself for allowing it go out of her way, but also blamed the others, she's more smarter than people think. Both are to blame, were both guilty. 

22 hours ago, ExXL said:

The only one from that list who actually worked with her and saw her situation is Madonna , lady gaga only attended her concert , rihanna performed with her and Beyoncé is probably unaware , but it would be great if they could help too , especially Madonna :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but, wouldn't they be risking a lawsuit if they spoke out about Britney to help her?

Like wouldn't her team see that as slander or something and try to sue one of them?

Just curious.

22 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I'd add Nicki Minaj to the list. There's no way she didn't know something sketch was up for the TTWE "collab". At least Iggy spoke up about the insane level of control they exerted over her life, but sadly nobody really took her seriously back then.

Nicki Minaj would be a good idea.She was a short time with Britney on tour for The Femme Fatale one.The same as Joe Jonas. And PCD for Circus. And Britney played in their music video, but her part was cut out.

But more important would be her personal assistants  Fe and Brett. 

And Madonna?No.:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:I still think that Britney´s downfall started during 2003 and finally starts after the kiss.

6 hours ago, dfffff said:

They know very well that Britney is being intimidated and that she cannot say anything herself because she has no rights to her life, the only thing she has to do is work and earn for this mafia. This is the reason why they should speak out in public, because Britney doesn't have that option.

I agree with you 100%, but people here act like this girl (Brittany S Pierce) is suddenly a hero.

She didn't spoke on her own, same as the rest of the girls who worked with Britney. It's only because she got asked about it, and they didn't.

She could say something long time ago. I'm glad she did it now through the interview (better ever than never) but you get my point, right?

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
14 hours ago, dfffff said:

Exactly, Jamie is just the face of this organized crime group.

Yeah with his background it’s easy to paint him in a bad light. It’s apparent with how the media is focused on him but not on all the lawyers, doctors, managers etc involved. The money is too good to not end it so they are the real culprits cuz the Spears family are a typical hillbilly family just Britney got smart but too late to get out of. 

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, AreYouReady said:

You dont know them either, so chill the duck out. :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad: we all dont know nothing. We do know Britney is/was on speaking terms with Sharon Stone without anyone knowing. This could the case with other celebrities as well.

but we dont know

Oh great its you!

You ALWAYS never have anything nice to say to me!

You are nothing but a dumb BICH who likes to pick on others!

I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT ON HERE! YOU DONT HAVE TO FKN COMMENT! :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

Jeez you're like a fkn parasite on here

• Super Mods
16 hours ago, Turogue said:

Do you know her personally? No!

Did I say I know, I said she may have tried to reach out to her in private like Xtina. Learn to read.

But you just assume and act like you know for sure and yet you don't, don't be silly.

kim kardashian GIF

WTF is up with you morons on here BICHING at me for no reason???
I KNOW how to read obviously since I see your dumb comment!

Dont u have anything BETTER to do with your life than being a du*****?

YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHATS GOING ON, SO STFU

7 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

You didn't get my comment right and you are the one who posts dumb stuff.

"YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHATS GOING ON" 

Well neither do you, yet you act like you do. So how about you take your own advice and shut your hole and stop being stupid.

Bye ***** GIF by memecandy

• Super Mods
16 minutes ago, Turogue said:

You didn't get my comment right and you are the one who posts dumb stuff.

"YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHATS GOING ON" 

Well neither do you, yet you act like you do. So how about you take your own advice and shut your hole and stop being stupid.

Bye ***** GIF by memecandy

You know if you really dont give a rats ***$$ about my comment, you could've just ignored it.

There are so many other comments on here yet you reply to mine??

You just want to start a fight and that shows how pathetic you are.

And BYE to you too, BICH! :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

3 hours ago, indyRS said:

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but, wouldn't they be risking a lawsuit if they spoke out about Britney to help her?

Like wouldn't her team see that as slander or something and try to sue one of them?

Just curious.

If she made false allegations they could, but if she spoke on behalf of her personal experience I don't believe they would even want to mess with her , she's richer than them and has better lawyers.

Glad she said something, honestly like Cher said everyone knows but they just don’t care. Hollywood is fake as all hell and all these celebs that portray themselves as social justice warriors are lying garbage. Pink’s comments recently in particular p—ssed me off to no end. Vanessa Carlton was about the only celeb to give a real, important response to the doco. I’d also like to hear what Zoe Saldana thought of it considering her lovely previous comments on Brit, you can tell she genuinely cares about her. Glad Heather said something here but it annoys me even more on their trash second Britney ep making fun of her, I don’t blame Heather Cos sure she didn’t write it. That second ep was gross.

7 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Biching you for no reason? Dont you see? I dont have any problems with you, but the thing is that you are acting kinda nasty and attacking/commenting other people quite agressive for no reason and sayiyng stuff that dont make sense: so you can expact people will response back to you. I wasnt trying to attack you, but maybe I used the wrong emoticon that made my comment look like i was attacking you. Im just trying to tell you something, just starting a discussion like people do.

You’re the one who is actually starting to get rude to people by yelling unnecesarry ‘you wanna start a fight?’ and throwing  nasty words like dumb bich. That aint cute. :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus: You just not you when you're hungry.

2vbiqm-1.jpg

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

Biching you for no reason? Dont you see? I dont have any problems with you, but the thing is that you are acting kinda nasty and attacking/commenting other people quite agressive for no reason; so you can expact people will response back to you. I wasnt trying to attack you, but maybe I used the wrong emoticon that made my comment look like i was attacking you. Im just trying to tell you something, just starting a discussion like people do.

You’re the one who is actually starting to get rude to people by yelling unnecesarry ‘you wanna start a fight?’ and throwing  nasty words like dumb bich. That aint cute. :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus: You just not you when you're hungry.

2vbiqm-1.jpg

You have been rude to me in the past on other posts.

I am just SICK of it!

I DONT want a fight, I never said I did but it annoys the sh!!!! out of me

that random idiots like the Turlogue one just attacks me cause I said about Madonna not supporting Britney.

If people dont like my comment, then ignore it!

They dont have to keep bullying me cause of it!
I am just defending myself cause no one else will