"Radical Optimism" Official Exhale Listening Party (Out Now!)

Hey guys, as you already know, Dua Lipa's latest album is coming out this Friday and I thought it would be a great idea to create this thread so we can share our experiences with "Radical Optimism" and see which is our favorite song, least favorite, and If the album is a flop or a bop.

At the moment, I personally love the extended version of "Training Season" followed by "Houdini" and lastly "Illusion" (I like it but it doesn't stick in my brain like the others).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The album is already out, what are your first thoughts? And your favourite songs?

I would describe this album as a "warm sound to my ears" sonically and this is clearly a "break up" album so it makes me a little bit sensitive lol.

The “singles” they chose were definitely the right ones.

My expectations were very high after a tremendous album like "Future Nostaliga" and clearly "Radical Optimism" doesn't come close, but I think this album didn't have the intention of being better either, but rather different.

I think it's far from being a flop, I only listened to it once and I really liked it, it's a very cohesive album.

My favourites so far are "These Walls", "Anything For Love", "Maria" and maybe "Happy For You".

"Falling Forever" may be the next single, has potential.

79d0930071209a3b58a4b7ed50233015.1000x10

Edited by Luminous
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

I have received my vinyl yesterday, but since I collect vinyls only for esthetic I dont have vinyl player Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Nnn you're so lucky! Sadly I'm poor and couldn't get the vinyl atm.

13 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

I have received my vinyl yesterday, but since I collect vinyls only for esthetic I dont have vinyl player Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

i love that you collect vinyls for esthetics. i bought one vinyl for esthetics too a while ago, but time has gone by and i got rid of it :D

but i have esthetic VHS-s now, one of them is so crucial in decorating my room. the Cable Guy one.

WWW.IMDB.COM

1h 36m | PG-13

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block