Heather Morris from GLEE says everybody knew something shady was going on with Britney

12 hours ago, dfffff said:

It's great that the person who worked with her spoke up, but I can’t still believe that Gaga, Madonna, Rihanna, Beyonce and many others are still silent.

those artists prefer to have their own careers clean, instead of doing something that can hurt their careers.. it's so hypocritical... specially gaga and madonna

• Like 5
13 hours ago, dfffff said:

It's great that the person who worked with her spoke up, but I can’t still believe that Gaga, Madonna, Rihanna, Beyonce and many others are still silent.

They don’t care. If anyone thinks that Madonna ever cared about Britney and really wanted to be her friend they’re delusional! She just used her to try and further her own career. Gaga is the same way, at the start of her career which is when Britney was big again....”oh I love Britney, she inspired me so much” “I wrote songs for Britney”  the flash forward to when she presented Britney the video vanguard award and tried to steal the spotlight! Rihanna has defended her in the past so I’m not sure with her, she may just be out of the loop. Beyoncé I’m sure could care less because come to Britney’s defense isn’t going to gain her anything.....she’s one of those people that always publicly does charity work because she essentially uses it for PR like oh look at me I’m such a caring wonderful person! I also hate to say this, but Britney is white....if she were a woman of color I’m sure Beyoncé would be all over it because again it would make her look good with all the racial issues going on currently.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, dfffff said:

100%.
These artists you mentioned are the ones that bothers me the most for not speaking up. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, itsqueiroz***** said:

those artists prefer to have their own careers clean, instead of doing something that can hurt their careers.. it's so hypocritical... specially gaga and madonna

Gaga is the most self centered artist out there, she is all about herself.

I couldn't stan someone who's like that: I am thankful that my fave is a literal archangel and a saint :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Rihanna must know something shady is going on. She performed with Britney while she was already in the C ship when it was supposed to have ended. She definitely must have seen things. Same with Nicki Minaj. Definitely during the FF era where she looked "off".

Beyonce not, she didn't work with Britney during or after the C ship.

Tbh the one who could really speak up is Will.I.Am. He worked so much with her with Femme Fatale and Britney Jean. He absolutely knows stuff obviously.

Yeah Nicki must know something as well but I didn't mention her , and to be honest I'm not expecting anything from that woman she's as fake as fake gets .... She's not the type of person to care about such things.... (As it seems) 

10 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Yeah Nicki must know something as well but I didn't mention her , and to be honest I'm not expecting anything from that woman she's as fake as fake gets .... She's not the type of person to care about such things.... (As it seems) 

Then why stupid people like you claim about someone that it’s fake as fake gets if you don’t know anything about that person? As it seems, as you said, you’re plain stupid. Make it make sense. 

• Love 1

I’m happy that she stood up for Britney. The only celebrity that was close enough to Britney was Nicki during the FF era and I don’t ******* know why she stays quiet. She doesn’t care about hurting her career at this point, so why would she not speak up about Britney? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

16 hours ago, dfffff said:

Yes but this girl didn't speak up on her own, she was asked about it in the interview 

For what we know, these girls weren't asked? Maybe they would tell something as well?🤔

• Like 1
15 hours ago, ExXL said:

The only one from that list who actually worked with her and saw her situation is Madonna , lady gaga only attended her concert , rihanna performed with her and Beyoncé is probably unaware , but it would be great if they could help too , especially Madonna :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Madonna sang “She is not your beetch!” At her concert :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

4 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Rihanna must know something shady is going on. She performed with Britney while she was already in the C ship when it was supposed to have ended. She definitely must have seen things. Same with Nicki Minaj. Definitely during the FF era where she looked "off".

Beyonce not, she didn't work with Britney during or after the C ship.

Tbh the one who could really speak up is Will.I.Am. He worked so much with her with Femme Fatale and Britney Jean. He absolutely knows stuff obviously.

I think her team works with people that would remain quiet. That’s why she has the worst collaboration ever. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Lil-Jay said:

Yes but this girl didn't speak up on her own, she was asked about it in the interview 

For what we know, these girls weren't asked? Maybe they would tell something as well?🤔

I think that they should speak up on this matter on their own.

They can only speaks in interviews how much they love Britney and how much she means to them, but when Britney really needs their help, no one of them speak.

4 minutes ago, dfffff said:

I think that they should speak up on this matter on their own.

They can only speaks in interviews how much they love Britney and how much she means to them, but when Britney really needs their help, no one of them speak.

They know very well that Britney is being intimidated and that she cannot say anything herself because she has no rights to her life, the only thing she has to do is work and earn for this mafia. This is the reason why they should speak out in public, because Britney doesn't have that option.

16 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I'd add Nicki Minaj to the list. There's no way she didn't know something sketch was up for the TTWE "collab". At least Iggy spoke up about the insane level of control they exerted over her life, but sadly nobody really took her seriously back then.

Iggy hate train was in full effect. People called pretty girls a cling of relevancy for iggy, Britney shaded her saying at least she hasn't cancelled shows. 

2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Iggy hate train was in full effect. People called pretty girls a cling of relevancy for iggy, Britney shaded her saying at least she hasn't cancelled shows. 

Probably was daddy spears who said that. Britney nas never been this shady on twitter before (except to radaronline and TMZ)