Heather Morris from GLEE says everybody knew something shady was going on with Britney

8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

You know if you really dont give a rats ***$$ about my comment, you could've just ignored it.

There are so many other comments on here yet you reply to mine??

You just want to start a fight and that shows how pathetic you are.

And BYE to you too, BICH! :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

That's a very appropriate self-description.

A masterclass in failing to practice what you preach. A sad call for help.

Ross Perot Crazy Aunt GIF by GIPHY News

• Like 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

You have been rude to me in the past on other posts.

I am just SICK of it!

I DONT want a fight, I never said I did but it annoys the sh!!!! out of me

that random idiots like the Turlogue one just attacks me cause I said about Madonna not supporting Britney.

If people dont like my comment, then ignore it!

They dont have to keep bullying me cause of it!
I am just defending myself cause no one else will

See the exaggeration? Where did I attack you in my first reply?? I simply said with normal words that you couldn't possibly know what the likes of Madonna do in private regarding Britney. Yet you act like you know exactly. I even wrote the example of Xtina saying in an interview that she misses her and that it's very hard to get a hold of her. And that means that there is a possibility that Madonna (+ Gaga etc) might have tried as well. 

After all these women are all closer to one another than their fans are to them. In terms of having worked together, hanging out etc..

And then you lashed out like I intentionally offended you and claimed that "I just want to start a fight". You got triggered for absolutely no reason. That's when I got nasty to give you a taste of your own medicine. 

• Like 1
On 5/28/2021 at 1:12 AM, Arianna said:

Love this! It too bothers me that more prominent feminine empowering pop stars have stayed silent..

Especially Taylor Swift and Beyonce! Two of these woman who have openly talked about their admiration for Britney and are also the biggest feminist of this generation.

• Super Mods
17 hours ago, AreYouReady said:

What posts exactly? :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

I dont remember the date but it was the one where Britney was making a sandwich or teaching how to make one

and I said "This proves she doesnt have dementia because she can remember how to make food and 

provide it for herself"

and you said something along the lines that it was obvious that she doesnt have dementia and I didnt need to bring it up.

I think this was a month ago

On 5/27/2021 at 7:47 PM, Brenton said:

Whilst I agree many people involved have signed NDAs, this would only prevent the disclosure of facts and would not prevent people from having an opinion on Britney’s situation (which if they wanted to, they could frame as being a comment on the documentary / publicly available information). I can’t see how a blanket ban on talking about Britney would ever be enforceable in any jurisdiction. 

And for God’s sake, you don’t get the death penalty for breaking an NDA! They won’t spend their life in prison for speaking out. 

**** the NDA and do the right thing. 

And besides, if you’re sharing information about potential crimes being committed, concerns for someone’s life, that becomes a different situation.