Britney allegedly wants to ask the Judge to remove Jamie & ending the conservatorship can be discussed later down the road

8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I don't really understand why it can be put into effect basically overnight but is this long drawn out process to remove it. I think it can be removed, but no one in the legal dept involved wants it to. 

While I do agree with you, I think that the fact that there is a lot of money at stake is why this can't be terminated immediately. Also she's been in this for over a decade. Having the c-ship completely removed would be a big adjustment for her. Ultimately while I do think that the c-ship should be terminated, there needs to be a back-up plan in place for when that happens. Bessemer and Loeb and Loeb I think are the start to that back-up plan. 

• Like 6

This makes complete sense. Britney has to want to end the cship and that means she’s going to be responsible for a lot of things she hasn’t had to deal with in years. Maybe she’s content not dealing with certain responsibilities at this time. When she goes to court and requests herself to end it, I’ll be more against it myself. I think with Jamie aside she’ll be able to breathe. I don’t like the cship but it doesn’t appear she’s trying to fight it off quite yet. And if she’s happy that’s all I care about. Let’s start with getting Jamie out and see where it goes. I think with him gone, she’ll have more peace of mind to really think about what she wants moving forward. And yes she did fight it more in the beginning but her kids are grown now and that time has passed. 

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I don't really understand why it can be put into effect basically overnight but is this long drawn out process to remove it. I think it can be removed, but no one in the legal dept involved wants it to. 

Britney was a single person, now you have to break up a big company.  Without ticking the point dementia, it would have taken a year to place them under guardianship.

• Leader
11 minutes ago, JessicaS89 said:

While I do agree with you, I think that the fact that there is a lot of money at stake is why this can't be terminated immediately. Also she's been in this for over a decade. Having the c-ship completely removed would be a big adjustment for her. Ultimately while I do think that the c-ship should be terminated, there needs to be a back-up plan in place for when that happens. Bessemer and Loeb and Loeb I think are the start to that back-up plan. 

100% agreed. A supportive infrastructure around Britney is imperative. I am definitely not saying pull the rug out from under her.  I am just having trouble buying that the conservatorship can't be terminated quickly (not saying it should be, but from what I gather it could be if they choose to do so). Jason Trawick was able to be removed as conservator in a day or two after their engagement was called off. When these people want to do something they can and will. 

Even if her life stays exactly the same after it's dissolved then that's her prerogative (lol sorry), but just don't make it so she legally has to abide by these terms. Let her choose to keep the terms in place but not in a legally binding, never-ending legal agreement (that she never agreed to). 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
34 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Tbh this article sounds pretty feasible - get Jamie out first then look at terminating.

Unless she’s trapped in the system with no family to help! It sounds like they’re feeding her bull to keep a c ship without Jamie and will give her a little more freedom to make her happy all the while being in a c ship forever! She’s almost 40 they want to keep her on lock!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

100% agreed. A supportive infrastructure around Britney is imperative. I am definitely not saying pull the rug out from under her.  I am just having trouble buying that the conservatorship can't be terminated quickly (not saying it should be, but from what I gather it could be if they choose to do so). Jason Trawick was able to be removed as conservator in a day or two after their engagement was called off. When these people want to do something they can and will. 

Even if her life stays exactly the same after it's dissolved then that's her prerogative (lol sorry), but just don't make it so she legally has to abide by these terms. Let her choose to keep the terms in place but not in a legally binding, never-ending legal agreement (that she never agreed to). 

Let’s not forget if dementia claims were lies or if there was a lot of fraudulent things that happened to get Britney into this conservatorship it should just be terminated overnight she didn’t have her rights to hire her attorney she didn’t have any heads up she was stripped away of her legalities therefore it should be terminated overnight regardless of anything! 

Britney is a grown woman and at this point in time she should be able to do whatever she wants she doesn’t need no babysitters giving her some sort of structure to end the conservatorship are you getting her this and giving her that she’s put up with this mess for over 13 years now it’s time to just let her be free and live her life regardless of anything just like any other human being