Britney allegedly wants to ask the Judge to remove Jamie & ending the conservatorship can be discussed later down the road

19 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Aren’t her sons almost old enough to drive and visit her whenever they want anyways. I think she should end it now. 

Exactly it makes no sense to take more years away easing Britney into life and freedom by that time it could be decades of her being trapped with the excuses of easing her out that was the alleged plan for years after the circus tour and here we are over a decade later she’s still trapped

• Like 4
  • Leader
8 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

she doesn’t need no babysitters giving her some sort of structure to end the conservatorship

I am not saying she needs babysitters by any means, but structure... yes absolutely. We all need structure - it's a good thing. But when you cannot escape that structure and it's imposed upon you... that's where things get problematic. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

I am not saying she needs babysitters by any means, but structure... yes absolutely. We all need structure - it's a good thing. But when you cannot escape that structure and it's imposed upon you... that's where things get problematic. 

She should honest get a best life coach there is and  someone to deal with her finances. And call it a day.

Lots of ppl are a mess when it comes to certain issues. Being stripped of ur basic human rights is ridiculous. It's scary to have someone over you that can literally send u to a psych ward the moment you "misbehave" or act differently than what he/she wants.

giphy.gif

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

This makes complete sense. Britney has to want to end the cship and that means she’s going to be responsible for a lot of things she hasn’t had to deal with in years. Maybe she’s content not dealing with certain responsibilities at this time. When she goes to court and requests herself to end it, I’ll be more against it myself. I think with Jamie aside she’ll be able to breathe. I don’t like the cship but it doesn’t appear she’s trying to fight it off quite yet. And if she’s happy that’s all I care about. Let’s start with getting Jamie out and see where it goes. I think with him gone, she’ll have more peace of mind to really think about what she wants moving forward. And yes she did fight it more in the beginning but her kids are grown now and that time has passed. 

thats what i think. after 14 years, shes probably scared of having all of the responsibility of all her wealth. Also, i read this article Britney Spears will 'not ask for her conservatorship to end' | Daily Mail Online and i know DM isnt always right, but in it it says

'She has 99% of the freedom she'd have if she weren't in a conservatorship, and the only thing she's prevented from doing are crazy things, like buying three cars at a time [something she tried to do back in the day],' a source told TMZ.

and i do remember sometime last year i think it was she got backlash because she posted on IG about having a pair of heels worth $3,500 or something ridiculas like that and she admitted shes never even worn them. So now i think about it, she must have some freedom because i doubt her dad would say yep Britney spend $3,500 on a pair of heels. So, if this is true, ive kind of changed my view slightly on the cship because i suppose if you are as rich as Britney is, its very easy to go completely bonkers and  spend spend spend. and even  though she is a multimillionaire, shes only going to be 40 in December and so the money is going to have to last her potentionally another 30/40/50 years. The problem she has is Jamie being in charge and i do get that. its very different to a financial advisor like Jodi being the conservator than her father because shes not emotionally involved and would only  make decisions based on finance and not 'well no you cant buy that because you said this to me last week'. i suspect as well a financial advisor telling Britney    its unwise to buy something would feel a lot different to Britney then daddy telling her she cant have it like shes a child

if this is true, i have slightly changed my view on the cship IF its for britneys best interests and shes happy. i still am against Jamie having anything to do with it. it should be someone like Jodi who isnt emotionally involved and whose job it is to take care of Britneys money

27 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

And that’s her right as a human none of us have people controlling us as adults for structure babe! If she wants to flush her coins down the drain it’s her prerogative, if she wants to order take out and not cook it’s her choice!

This falls under the category of control she’s a 39 year old who already suffered enough! 

When things get problematic is everyone thrown in a Cship? And or denied their rights to an attorney?

No excuses huntea

Enough is enough time is short and easing her out like lube to a buttox isn’t fair 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

How is Britney able to get this out to the media when she’s so guarded? This is just more propaganda to me. I won’t trust anything but what comes directly from Britney’s mouth.  

Abolish the conservatorship. 

I agree and more gas lighting because Britney can end the conservativorship without having to take the extra step to remove jamie first…

• Love 4
  • Like 2

I think this is sad and Britney needs to value herself more and ask 100% to start the process to dissolve the case. Isn't that what we were working towards when her doctor that died was supposed to do an entire evaluation?! If this is her first chance to speak to the judge why not just simply END THE WHOLE THING? Obviously it will NOT end overnight - it's going to be a long process. Even if she requests it now, it could take a year. to unravel.. so why not just request it?! She should ask for her father to be removed immediately and then begin the process of ending it while Jodie or whoever she wants is appointed instead.

It just doesn't make sense why she would keep it going ESPECIALLY if what has been uncovered about it being put into place is true. If it was started with fraudulent claims, the judge should begin the process immediately. There is plenty of services and coaching and mentors Britney can be placed with to transition out of the conservatorship smoothly, it's not just going to be a cold turkey. There's companies and people that assist with such things, but the process should be started NOW. 

I think that Jamie has got to go at this point. His involvement at this point is extremely toxic (although it always has been). I think that the conservatorship over her person has to go too. And maybe  the financial part as well, although with  Bessemer handling finances, this c-ship being a financial one only might be what Britney wants. That way her finances are secure and her personal freedoms are to an extent restored.

I hate that they’re pushing for this narrative that Jamie is the only obstacle in her life. This conservatorship is made up of many people. Has Jamie abused his power? Absolutely. But let’s be real here - he has been led by some pretty dangerous people. 

I really don’t believe that Britney wants this conservatorship despite the narrative they’re trying to feed us. She will be wanting her father removed so that she can eventually try and end this thing altogether. I don’t know how easy that will be as her father has been the one to hire Jodi so I always feel like he’ll still be somewhat involved no matter what.

Saying she has 99% freedom is just plain bull**** and her team need to work harder as we are not dumb like they think we are. She has no legal rights under a conservatorship, she has no access to her money, she can’t have a child, she can’t get married. That’s not 99% freedom. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I hate that they’re pushing for this narrative that Jamie is the only obstacle in her life. This conservatorship is made up of many people. Has Jamie abused his power? Absolutely. But let’s be real here - he has been led by some pretty dangerous people. 

I really don’t believe that Britney wants this conservatorship despite the narrative they’re trying to feed us. She will be wanting her father removed so that she can eventually try and end this thing altogether. I don’t know how easy that will be as her father has been the one to hire Jodi so I always feel like he’ll still be somewhat involved no matter what.

Saying she has 99% freedom is just plain bull**** and her team need to work harder as we are not dumb like they think we are. She has no legal rights under a conservatorship, she has no access to her money, she can’t have a child, she can’t get married. That’s not 99% freedom. 

"You get to play in this big playpen as freely as you want.... " 91s1oRikG9L.jpg
We even have the mobile version: 195006574383596797_fd96eee423c7.jpeg
Just don't ever ask to grow up and step outside.  Outside is for us adults and not for you. .... (Even though you're a mom of two adult children)
You are still young and stupid. 
We've been in charge of you for more than 12 years.
But we can confidently say we have taught you nothing about being independent, managing your finances, and sustaining yourself on your own.
You will die without us.

Therefore, we think you should stay in this playpen forevers."

But hey, 99% freedom! That 1% is, you know, actual freedom and growing up. ...

Oh yeah, but don't forget to do that adult thing and earn a living wage cause we got bills to pay.  kthanxbai (you helpless ATM--, uh, I mean, thing, you.)

0-Main-dobok-GettyImages-615498424-1024x

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Any article that says Britney doesn’t feel trapped or that she doesn’t want the conservatorship to end, disregard completely. We heard directly from her brother Bryan that she’s always wanted to get out of the conservatorship. Then of course team con caught wind of that and he changed his tune.

• Like 7