Britney allegedly wants to ask the Judge to remove Jamie & ending the conservatorship can be discussed later down the road

3 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Exactly it makes no sense to take more years away easing Britney into life and freedom by that time it could be decades of her being trapped with the excuses of easing her out that was the alleged plan for years after the circus tour and here we are over a decade later she’s still trapped

This. Britney walked into the court room 2019. Here we are 2 years later and Sam Ingham still hasn’t filed to remove Jamie Spears from the conservatorship. He is a terrible court appointed attorney. Are we expected to believe Judge Penny will immediately remove Jamie in June? This will just drag on, billing more hours and huge amounts of cash to these lawyers.

TMZ is wrong, Britney is far better off buying 3 cars with freedom. This narrative is garbage. It’s 2021. :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Like 5

Wait... Ingham cant comment on a pending case when Page Six asks for a word but he went to Chloe Melas to talk about Britney's June 23 appearence at some extent :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Chloe is pro-conservatorship and has always been on Team Con payroll to advertise whatever move they make as a CNN reporter. But when its another site that is critical about the situation he simply chickens out like... :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Spoiler

Still, I wont trust anything till Britney herself opens her mouth in June 23. I guess Im going MIA on #FreeBritney till then cause its draining me big time :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: but gurl when I come back I wanna see fire  tenor.gif 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Any article that says Britney doesn’t feel trapped or that she doesn’t want the conservatorship to end, disregard completely. We heard directly from her brother Bryan that she’s always wanted to get out of the conservatorship. Then of course team con caught wind of that and he changed his tune.

THIS. 

i don’t know why people still say ‘oh maybe she is fine with it.’ We literally have her brother, who is intimately familiar with the situation, saying she wants out. That’s enough proof to me. 

• Like 6