Britney shows us how to make a sandwich (video)

This video was cute. Her trying to cut the nuts with the knife while holding the phone was adorable. 

I dont understand the "fans" that comment saying the video's they post make her look crazy. She is just chilling at home making a cute lil baby needle sandwich. 

I thought it was cute. Even if the content is picked by the team, she made it at one point. So I love anything she makes. 

We stan your sandwich B. 

• Love 6

It's cute on the surface, but I think they're trying to make her look bad *sigh* :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Schlotzsky's Deli.... like it's some special NY restaurant, almonds when it's pecans, she's southern for god's sake...

saying "artishen" and not artisan, a "delicacy sandwich", it's a delicatessen sandwich, Ughhhhh

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, ScoobyDude said:

It's cute on the surface, but I think they're trying to make her look bad *sigh* :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Schlotzsky's Deli.... like it's some special NY restaurant, almonds when it's pecans, she's southern for god's sake...

saying "artishen" and not artisan, a "delicacy sandwich", it's a delicatessen sandwich, Ughhhhh

I dieddddd when she said artishen😩😩 it’s classic Britney, nothing crazy 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

This video was soo cute!  Queen of cute Sammies. :) 

That one-handed nut cutting was so cute and hilarious. It's such a Britney thing to do. :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

I'm surprised they let her have knives in the kitchen since according to them she's a danger to herself. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Incoming conspiracy comments about it not being her doing the actual cooking since she was doing the nervous step thing at the beginning and purposely not showing her face in that final scene lol :orangu_orangutan_ape: