Britney shows us how to make a sandwich (video)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Queen of cooking videos; create your own show Brit!!! I could watch content like this all day!    Also: evidence she (conservatee) knows how to provide for her food, clothing, shelter exhibit A

Adorable!   Related:  

But they say she would die without the conservatorship! Conservatorship is a legal term referring to the legal responsibilities of a conservator over the affairs of a person who has been deemed g

Posted Images

1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

So she was looking flawless with her model boyfriend at a wedding this weekend and THIS is what cassie posts??

Fue solo la boda de un amigo de su novio... Porque hacer un post sobre algo que ni le interesa? 

2 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

So she was looking flawless with her model boyfriend at a wedding this weekend and THIS is what cassie posts??

I think the Cassie stuff needs to calm down a bit, as Britney  obviously wanted to share this as she filmed the whole process but I also was looking forward to her posting pics from the weekend.

• Like 8

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

Queen of cooking videos; create your own show Brit!!! I could watch content like this all day! 

Also: evidence she (conservatee) knows how to provide for her food, clothing, shelter exhibit A.

So whoever filed those conservatorship documents goes to jail for lying? Yes? 

• Like 6
Just now, F.a.u.zish said:

Is she talking about Schlotzskys as in the sandwich chain? Don’t they have those everywhere in America, including California?

I was hoping she was maybe referring to a small local restaurant, but in my heart I just know she meant the national chain :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

• Haha 8
Just now, Onyxgirl17 said:

Queen of cooking videos; create your own show Brit!!! I could watch content like this all day! 

Also: evidence she knows how to provide for her food, clothing, shelter exhibit A. 

Yes you collect these receipts :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Haha 2

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think the Cassie stuff needs to calm down a bit, as Britney  obviously wanted to share this as she filmed the whole process but I also was looking forward to her posting pics from the weekend.

I expect wedding pics are coming in a week or so lol or maybe tomorrow to distract from the court proceedings.

• Like 6