Lance Bass says Gen Zers who don't know NSYNC is a result of bad parenting

• Community Curators

Netflix's popular show 'The Circle' Season 2 has just begun. On the show, contestants have to communicate through a social platform in order to be the most liked person and win $100,000.

Lance Bass's long-time assistant Lisa went on the show and catfishes as Lance Bass. However, not every contestant knows who he is. 22-year-old contestant Chloe from another Netflix show, 'Too Hot to Handle', does not recognize the band name nor Bass.

Bass tells EW he doesn't worry that Chloe is a representation that the younger generation has forgotten his early greatness. In fact, "it's the opposite," he explains, because he's thriving with over 3 million likes on his TikTok videos, which range from dance collabs to his head-bopping reaction to a "Montero" and "Bye Bye Bye" remix.

"The Gen Z kids are really loving it," he says, brushing off Chloe's flub. "If no one knows the group NSYNC at that age, that's just bad parenting right there."

lance-bass-the-circle.jpeg.2cd4fd48aaf4846622b44a7f37c6181c.jpegDo you think it's because of bad parenting or because Lance Bass is not as popular among the younger generation?

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lance Bass is a result of a bad parenting. I invite him to take several seats. 

Literally every gen z knows Backstreet Boys dddddd

As the youngest person on Exhale, even my mother doesn't remember him. Maybe he's just local?   I didn't know about him till Britney, so.

Posted Images

• Community Curators

gen z already has enough suckage to keep up with so why would they need to know about one more short lived trendy boy band? 

• Love 2
  • Haha 4

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+

Most of Gen Z stan basic arm movement stale TikTokers. They dont know about teens/early 20s that actually used to have talent with singing, acting or dancing. They just know that if ur an F-boy or a pretty white girl that shows off your body on social media, you'll be famous. 

NSYNC-Britney-Spears-Aerosmith-Super-Bow

original.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1

tbh, for the longest time I didn't know who he was, I mean, I could've recognized his face as the "other blonde that isn't Justin" but during the active years of the band I only knew Justin and J.C.'s names, for some reason (and I still don't know what J.C. stands for). It wasn't until many, many years later that I knew the names of the others. They just weren't as popular as the Backstreet Boys :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: (though probably younger people don't know them either lol) 

• Love 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

It was obviously a joke and I love it 

I am pregnant and have every intention of having my kid be aware of past musical legends. Unfortunately for him, nsync is not at the top of that list? But I’ll try? :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

• Love 5
  • Haha 2