New Picture of Britney & Sean Preston

3 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

I feel the need to say this very, VERY clearly.

I am not Britney. I am not sons. I am not her boyfriend. I am certainly not her sister. I am not related to her at all. 

I don’t feel comfortable people speculating that I am one of her sons because then people close to her will read this and think it was them and they might get into trouble when they have done nothing wrong. The picture was not obtained from her kids. Point blank period. 

but why are you so mysterious? i feel like we'd support you if you could be more transparent with us - like why would this picture cause any problems? it's a cute picture and we are all happy to see it as we love Britney very much and we love that she's always so happy with her sons.

will you be in trouble for this? its all so weird I'm sorry i don't mean to cause any stress on you but its all so confusing. sorry. and i guess ill stop with the questions.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

My guess is there are people trading these pics. They caught wind that this edit made its way onto Exhale, so they leaked the original onto Twitter.

Now, *how* it was obtained in the first place... I'd be interested in knowing that (sorta, also kinda icky to press further). 

*Backs slowly out of topic*

I mean it's not that hard to figure it out

There's at least half a dozen people managing her account both over at Crowd Surf and Maverick Management

The real question is why they're starting to leak just now... 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

I feel the need to say this very, VERY clearly.

I am not Britney. I am not sons. I am not her boyfriend. I am certainly not her sister. I am not related to her at all. 

I don’t feel comfortable people speculating that I am one of her sons because then people close to her will read this and think it was them and they might get into trouble when they have done nothing wrong. The picture was not obtained from her kids. Point blank period. 

Who are you then??

tumblr_mkmq91NCgo1rvjuf0o1_400.gif

• Haha 4
  • Like 2
21 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

Never said I was. I am not Britney or one of her sons .. didn’t think i needed to point out the obvious 

No I know I just thought for sure when you said “be nice and I’ll share more” because that’s essentially what Jayden was saying on his live before they seemingly got on to him and made him delete everything. I was just feeling nervous if one of the kids was here because of the way exhale would manipulate them. 

• Like 3
Just now, halfdressed said:

No I know I just thought for sure when you said “be nice and I’ll share more” because that’s essentially what Jayden was saying on his live before they seemingly got on to him and made him delete everything. I was just feeling nervous if one of the kids was here because of the way exhale would manipulate them. 

It was all a test. Not to anyone on this forum, but to the snakes in the grass. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1