New Picture of Britney & Sean Preston

I mean, I could have caused some REAL drama and posted something else I have that no has seen, but I just had some harmless fun with that photo and got a little carried away.

I’m genuinely sorry though. Not cool to take people on a psychological roller coaster like that. I’m glad some people found it funny though.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

I mean, I could have caused some REAL drama and posted something else I have that no has seen, but I just had some harmless fun with that photo and got a little carried away.

I’m genuinely sorry though. Not cool to take people on a psychological roller coaster like that. I’m glad some people found it funny though.

fool me once shame on you.

6 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

I don't find it funny in any way. We're sick of all the lies about Britney. I hope there is no copycat.

• Love 4
  • Like 4