Femme Fatale reject: Pulse

1 minute ago, Isla said:

That's interesting as Britney has another unreleased song called Pulse that's an outtake from In the Zone with different writers/producers. And that song was later recorded and released in 2010 by OMD.

Yes, I was confused at first because I thought Kasia referred to this track, but no, it's a whole another one.

She did several interviews lately on theoriginaldoll.com 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

For anyone wondering, Mandy Capristo was a part of a very popular German girl group called Monrose. Here's one of their songs:

Even 10 years ago, Monrose promoted the drag queen culture when many str8 (and even gay) people considered it sick. They had amazing music but unfortunately they disbanded.

Mandy then recorded one album as a soloist and had moderate success, here's her best song:

And here's her version of Pulse:

It's on the original album (Grace) but for some reason, the song is excluded from her album on Spotify :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

• Love 5
6 hours ago, CJMCH said:

ffunbroken.png.f422c1b3ce3ed92b3ad1f64ff0e14be8.pngKasia Livingston, the writer behind Amnesia, Unusual You and Scary, recently confirmed a few tracks that didn't make the cut of Circus and Femme Fatale : Break the Circle, Venom and Pulse.

The last one was a track for Femme Fatale, later scrapped and given to singer Mandy Capristo. You can check out the producer's demo down below:

It appears this song has been out there for a while hence the DJ tags

I actually managed to find a slightly better version than the one you posted at 192kbps

Britney-Online-net-Pulse-Demo-by-Kasia-Livingston

Shelly-Peiken-Kasia-Livingston-Pulse-Prod-By-Fraser-T-Smith

It also looks like the instrumental was later reused for Livvi Franc's Timebomb which was for the longest time rumoured to have been intended for Femme Fatale too

6 hours ago, Isla said:

That's interesting as Britney has another unreleased song called Pulse that's an outtake from In the Zone with different writers/producers. And that song was later recorded and released in 2010 by OMD.

Actually the first artist to release the song were a Danish group named Brother+Sister in 2005. They actually recorded the same version that was sent to Britney that had more synths and a different vocal arrangement which was later changed by OMD's Andy McCluskey

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

I actually managed to find a slightly better version than the one you posted at 192kbps

It also looks like the instrumental was later reused for Livvi Franc's Timebomb which was for the longest time rumoured to have been intended for Femme Fatale too

Actually the first artist to release the song were a Danish group named Brother+Sister in 2005. They actually recorded the same version that was sent to Britney that had more synths and a different vocal arrangement which was later changed by OMD's Andy McCluskey

Nice to know about Brother + Sister.

Yes, the song was out years ago, but no one paid attention to it because Kasia didn't say it was for Britney up until recently.

Yes, Timebomb was for Femme Fatale and sent out along Trouble for Me.

EDIT: Thanks for the heads up @PlayboiMommy just found the 4 MB version too, replacing it on my site.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Oh I had no idea about Brother and Sister’s version! And yeah I thought the vocal arrangement might have been changed for OMD’s version as they got a writing credit on it.

I hope Britney’s leaks one day!

• Love 1