Femme Fatale reject: Pulse

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/25/2021 at 12:57 AM, BUWYGF said:

For anyone wondering, Mandy Capristo was a part of a very popular German girl group called Monrose. Here's one of their songs:

Even 10 years ago, Monrose promoted the drag queen culture when many str8 (and even gay) people considered it sick. They had amazing music but unfortunately they disbanded.

Mandy then recorded one album as a soloist and had moderate success, here's her best song:

And here's her version of Pulse:

It's on the original album (Grace) but for some reason, the song is excluded from her album on Spotify :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

It's available on apple music ! I really like it, it really sound like a Britney demo ! The part with the french guy is really hot ! 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

It's available on apple music ! I really like it, it really sound like a Britney demo ! The part with the french guy is really hot ! 

I dare say Mandy's version sounds much better, her voice sits better with the song :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

yes but an album of unreleased that hasn't already leaked would be really nice ! 

Yes that's what I meant!! I was just sayin that based on some of the unreleased songs that have leaked, there Has to be a ton of amazing songs that haven't!! I want this so badly lol