Camila Cabello took "racial healing sessions": "You get corrected, you have homework, & then you learn."

I'm disgusted that someone even needs to do these things to get healed , honey you can only wish a black man would put his **** in ur ugly face , yikes ..... anyways good luck to her with the racism disease ..... I'm glad I don't have it ....

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I've always disliked her because she reminded me of a Rachel Berry type of person, but even I'm starting to feel bad for her. It's quite obvious people are hiding behind social justice to validate being cruel to others. It happens all the time. People have negative energy they want to take out on someone because they need therapy and aren't getting it, so they direct that unhealthy amount of vile energy at random celebrities they deem as 'deserving it'. It's really twisted. It would be one thing if she ignored the scandal all together, but she seems to be acknowledging it. If we kept seeing that kind of behavior from her continue then I would understand. I don't think its enough to blame her for what her crazy fans did, considering Gaga never takes responsibility for monsters, Britney never takes responsibility for her fans, Katy never takes responsibility for her fans, Taylor either etc. EVERY fanbase has disgusting people in it. Let's stop pretending you are some woke warrior and be honest with yourself. No matter what she does, she could cure cancer and feed every starving child on this planet, you are still going to dislike her.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

I've always disliked her because she reminded me of a Rachel Berry type of person, but even I'm starting to feel bad for her. It's quite obvious people are hiding behind social justice to validate being cruel to others. It happens all the time. People have negative energy they want to take out on someone because they need therapy and aren't getting it, so they direct that unhealthy amount of vile energy at random celebrities they deem as 'deserving it'. It's really twisted. It would be one thing if she ignored the scandal all together, but she seems to be acknowledging it. If we kept seeing that kind of behavior from her continue then I would understand. I don't think its enough to blame her for what her crazy fans did, considering Gaga never takes responsibility for monsters, Britney never takes responsibility for her fans, Katy never takes responsibility for her fans, Taylor either etc. EVERY fanbase has disgusting people in it. Let's stop pretending you are some woke warrior and be honest with yourself. No matter what she does, she could cure cancer and feed every starving child on this planet, you are still going to dislike her.

She had a personal tumblr that reposted racist memes regularly. That’s not “other” people’s mistakes.

You said so yourself you always disliked her overeager personality. That’s how everyone felt. Then it was exposed she was a racist. Now she’s insulting black people's intelligence by giving press releases about “racial healing sessions” *eye roll*

She needs to shut her mouth. Show don’t tell.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Oh God, can this hen already shut her mouth up? She would be nothing without Taylor. However "the most talented" out of the all 5H girls, she would not get it. I always felt like there was something off with her and then boom. Anyway, I believe this is either a PR stuff or plain naivity at its finest.

As for cancel culture, to my mind this CC can drag this hen to the mud where she belongs. She attended BLM protests while not being fully "healed" to do what? To get several pics and headlines? I invite her to have several seats.

18 hours ago, MikeSim said:

People have negative energy they want to take out on someone because they need therapy and aren't getting it, so they direct that unhealthy amount of vile energy at random celebrities they deem as 'deserving it'.

This might be true. However, I would add that not only do celebrities get backlash, but also "regular" people are attacked on daily basis.

18 hours ago, MikeSim said:

I don't think its enough to blame her for what her crazy fans did, considering Gaga never takes responsibility for monsters, Britney never takes responsibility for her fans, Katy never takes responsibility for her fans, Taylor either etc.

It is not about her fans, it's about her and her personal Tumblr account. She was racist. As for fans, what horrible things Monsters, Barmy etc. have done compared to those Camila's puppets? 

• Love 5

I really don’t understand ppl on here. Everyone is talking about how awful ppl were to Britney, Janet, Paris, Lindsay, etc 10-15 years ago but they’re  still so quick to criticize and “cancel” celebrities nowadays. You guys do realize Britney was basically “canceled” by the mainstream back in the day right? 

Obviously it’s different, what Camilla did is worse, but she’s apologized and she’s trying to change and learn to be better from it. You don’t have to like her, but why tear her down constantly? I don’t think she’s someone who’s actively racist and hates ppl of color. I think she was just surrounded by certain things she didn’t even realize were racist when she was younger. At least she’s putting in the effort to try to be better. People can change and grow. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

I think she was just surrounded by certain things she didn’t even realize were racist when she was younger. At least she’s putting in the effort to try to be better. People can change and grow. 

Normally I would agree with people learning and growing but have you seen the post she made?:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: not to mention her leaked texted where she called Normani the N word with er you can't tell me someone doesn't know they aren't being racist. I appreciate her making a cute little effort but some things are too little to late. Weather she wants to accept it or not that's gonna follow her for the rest of her career and if it doesn't she can thank her privilege for that. 

I'll even plays devils advocate and say she truly has changed but you can't sit and here and act like she didn't know what she was doing was rasict. That's a cop out! The first part of fixing any problem is admitting you have one.. If she is truly gonna grow like you are saying then she has to admit that she did know what she was doing and recognizing why it was wrong not the I was young I didn't know. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

This is kind of sending me :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I mean, I appreciate the effort sis but this is ... a choice.

I think Camila is damned no matter what she says on this topic. Like sis, sing your little songs and do your little hair flips and keep it moving because the people who don't think you're being genuine will never be convinced and the ones who don't care either way still don't care.:rihstare_rihanna_well_stare_staring_fingers_looking_around:

• Like 1

I don't care if she was a teenager or not. She still CHOSE to use racial language even though she knew it was wrong, you can't tell me she didn't know it was. We all know using any kind racial language including the "n" word is wrong, it's just some CHOSE to use such language either because they think it's cool and their other friends are using or because...... they're racist. I've known since forever that the word was not a good word to use at all. Just like I knew never to put gorilla Glue in my hair. You just know these things. And I'm in no way saying I'm perfect because I'm not.

In my opinion it's a little too late for her apology and what not. She's been exposed, text messages, tumblr and all.  Hopefully she had learned but honestly I don't know. 

• Like 3

Counsel not cancel. 
ppl need to be able to grow to learn and choose to be better or not. 
ppl online also need to remember people aren’t perfect, and that just realistic, that’s life. Everyone makes mistakes no one is perfect and ignorance is real, doesn’t make it ok nor is it an excuse but it exist unfortunately. this is y we should educate to make a better world and continue to be better.
But Cancel culture has become tooo toxic and rash.  
Every other day it’s seems like another witch hunt.
Too much hate in this world and not enough healing.

💝💝💝

Digital Marketing Love GIF

• Love 1
13 hours ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

I really don’t understand ppl on here. Everyone is talking about how awful ppl were to Britney, Janet, Paris, Lindsay, etc 10-15 years ago but they’re  still so quick to criticize and “cancel” celebrities nowadays. You guys do realize Britney was basically “canceled” by the mainstream back in the day right? 

Obviously it’s different, what Camilla did is worse, but she’s apologized and she’s trying to change and learn to be better from it. You don’t have to like her, but why tear her down constantly? I don’t think she’s someone who’s actively racist and hates ppl of color. I think she was just surrounded by certain things she didn’t even realize were racist when she was younger. At least she’s putting in the effort to try to be better. People can change and grow. 

Do not for a sec compare Britney's/Janet's/Paris'/Lindsay's situations to this. Those are not the same situations.

6 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Counsel not cancel. 
ppl need to be able to grow to learn and choose to be better or not. 
ppl online also need to remember people aren’t perfect, and that just realistic, that’s life. Everyone makes mistakes no one is perfect and ignorance is real, doesn’t make it ok nor is it an excuse but it exist unfortunately. this is y we should educate to make a better world and continue to be better.
But Cancel culture has become tooo toxic and rash.  
Every other day it’s seems like another witch hunt.
Too much hate in this world and not enough healing.

💝💝💝

Digital Marketing Love GIF

As for people not being perfect/educated, we are on the same wavelength. Yeah, there should more room to grown and learn, yet I genuily believe that this is not the case. 

To both of you.  Many people are being cancelled not for making a mistake but for being ignorants. They might say something publicly, however, majority of those are not sorry for making a mistake. They are sorry just because they were caught. And this is the case. Camila was 15 for ef sake, not 5. She knew very well what she was doing. Moreover, her leaked texts just support this idea that she was aware of being racists. Therefore, she really deserves this. She may learn in the future but now I call bs on that. To me, she's just a Wallmart version of Regina George in sheep's clothing. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block