Camila Cabello took "racial healing sessions": "You get corrected, you have homework, & then you learn."

18 hours ago, Turogue said:

You smoke too much crack.

No, they aren't wrong.

Both Trump and Swift are rich whites who love to play the victim, are bullies, trash the opposite ***, and have disgustingly racist fan bases that they refuse to speak out about. The shoe fits, especially after Trailer let her Proud Boys attack the poor actress who only said the truthful line about her blowing through men. 

• Love 2

Lmao at everyone in here still demonizing someone who made mistakes as a teenager. I don’t care about whether or not you did the same as a teenager, but we are not all built the same nor have the same upbringing or life experiences. I’m not excusing her behavior, but she was a child. Y’all love to call Britney’s children “children” and they’re older than Camila was when she made these mistakes. She was a child too and instead of saying you just hate her music, y’all still sit here and clown on a woman who has faced up to her mistakes and taken steps to rectify the behavior. Had it been any other person you stanned you would be bending over backwards to spoon feed pitiful stories about them and why they should be forgiven. If she does nothing she gets crucified. She does something and she’s crucified. Just say you hate her music and move on :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
39 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

I should have been tagged 😂

I don’t see why people are so quick to not give her a chance. If you can’t forgive her, then don’t. But don’t anyone dare sit there and use the phrase ‘do better’ etc, when she IS trying to do better.

I’m proud of her. 

You again 🙄. You are so far up her never-been-touched-by-Shawn vag, I can barely see you anymore. 

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Lmao at everyone in here still demonizing someone who made mistakes as a teenager. I don’t care about whether or not you did the same as a teenager, but we are not all built the same nor have the same upbringing or life experiences. I’m not excusing her behavior, but she was a child. Y’all love to call Britney’s children “children” and they’re older than Camila was when she made these mistakes. She was a child too and instead of saying you just hate her music, y’all still sit here and clown on a woman who has faced up to her mistakes and taken steps to rectify the behavior. Had it been any other person you stanned you would be bending over backwards to spoon feed pitiful stories about them and why they should be forgiven. If she does nothing she gets crucified. She does something and she’s crucified. Just say you hate her music and move on :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

But the racism continued and was exposed long after she was "just a child".

I think people would be far more receptive if this didn't scream blatant damage control.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Do not for a sec compare Britney's/Janet's/Paris'/Lindsay's situations to this. Those are not the same situations.

As for people not being perfect/educated, we are on the same wavelength. Yeah, there should more room to grown and learn, yet I genuily believe that this is not the case. 

To both of you.  Many people are being cancelled not for making a mistake but for being ignorants. They might say something publicly, however, majority of those are not sorry for making a mistake. They are sorry just because they were caught. And this is the case. Camila was 15 for ef sake, not 5. She knew very well what she was doing. Moreover, her leaked texts just support this idea that she was aware of being racists. Therefore, she really deserves this. She may learn in the future but now I call bs on that. To me, she's just a Wallmart version of Regina George in sheep's clothing. 

She was 15....
if you want obsess over what a 15 year old said/did ..again an age where teens are dumb , mean , stupid, impressionable ,reckless and irrational or just plain need guidance etc etc which is almost 10 years ago then harp on that. 
ima just leave it at that.  
Bc there’s really nothing left to say. 

In her defense, I grew up in a Republican household, in a majority Republican town, in a Republican state. People there don't even realize they are being racist when they are. I didnt perpetuate racism to others, but I see more clearly how the way I was raised allowed for racism to happen unchecked. Your environment plays a HUGE part in what you see and don't see. Unless you move away, which a lot of times happens in your late teens or 20s, (coincidentally her comments would've happened before this transformative time) then you often don't realize what you are a part of. When people move away, they do a lot of growing. Give her a freaking chance to grow from the times when she was still stuck in her environment. At least she is trying. She really is damned if she does and damned if she doesnt.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I’m surprised she’s still talking about this. Makes me think she might be sincere about being ashamed of her past and wanting to work on her issues. She’s doing more than most but at this point I think it’s too much. Time for everyone to move on. There’s not much more she can do.

That said, I’m surprised Taylor is still friends with her. She’s do image conscious and bring associated with someone who has a racist history is not something I think she would’ve done but Taylor has surprised me recently with behavior I see as sincere and genuine.

1 hour ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

She was 15....
if you want obsess over what a 15 year old said/did ..again an age where teens are dumb , mean , stupid, impressionable ,reckless and irrational or just plain need guidance etc etc which is almost 10 years ago then harp on that. 
ima just leave it at that.  
Bc there’s really nothing left to say. 

And what about it? 15 is enough to know better. Was she 15 when she wrote those racists messages to Normani? 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

And what about it? 15 is enough to know better. Was she 15 when she wrote those racists messages to Normani? 

15 is 15.. yes she should known better but to right them off Bc of something someone said at 15.. if we are not allowed to grow n better ourselves at something she said did at 15 .. then idk 

it’s just laughable how ppl are so above it all..always judging one another from online as of were all suddenly perfect now ourselves let alone someone at such a young impressionable age. the world is completely different place than it was 4-5 years ago n that’s only 4-5 years ago imagine how it was 10 years ago... imagine 20 or even more.. this is deep...ppl just now are aware of hurtful things. Ignorances. And prejudices they may not have cared about or realize things they did were severely wrong and just not ok. Justttt now.... ppl just weren’t aware of the fkd **** they said back then and that’s the awful truth..not saying it’s ok but look at the media. Look at everything...Why bc it’s ignorance.. it’s being uneducated on certain topics...things that may have been glanced over b4 in the past are now not acceptable as they should have never been. were progressing everyday as we should. Blm trans rights gay rights etc are to name the few etc etc and this is something we should be doing which is bettering ourselves... and learn. Educate and grow and teach the younger generation etc. Bc every generation learns from the previous. 

we’re talking about something almost 10 years ago.. when she was 15. Impressionable. We don’t know what her up bringing was. Who Her friends were. Who she was surrounded by and the influences they had on her.  We don’t know Bc we weren’t there. If you really take it back we don’t know how her parents were raised etc     She was taught these behaviors unfortunately. 

america was built on racism it’s gonna take a while b4 we can correct the wrongs this nation was built upon and it’s horrible past ideals and norms. Systematic oppression and racism is a real thing and is engraved in America just is. That’s y it’s good to educate oneself so these horrible norms from the past aren’t continued.. But to continue to beat this dead horse about a 15 year old girl n is becoming 🙄

If we aren’t allowed to grow and educate one another for better so these behaviors arent continued any longer,  then honestly what is the point ...

Ppl are mad she did what she did ..yet ppl are mad she’s getting trying to better herself. 

it kinda scares me how ppl are so rash these days and write ppl off. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

No, they aren't wrong.

Both Trump and Swift are rich whites who love to play the victim, are bullies, trash the opposite ***, and have disgustingly racist fan bases that they refuse to speak out about. The shoe fits, especially after Trailer let her Proud Boys attack the poor actress who only said the truthful line about her blowing through men. 

It's absolutely tasteless to compare the two, the shoe definitely does not fit. Taylor has publicly spoken out against Trump even if it may have cost her a part of her fanbase. It's also extremely hypocritical how some of you defend Britney at all costs yet have no qualms to put down, vilify and slūtshame other women. It's not at all ok. How did Taylor blow through men? And even of she had many guys, what's the freaking deal?? She has been in a relationship with the same guy for the past 5 years and she rightfully called out a se×ist lame joke.

2 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

In her defense, I grew up in a Republican household, in a majority Republican town, in a Republican state. People there don't even realize they are being racist when they are. I didnt perpetuate racism to others, but I see more clearly how the way I was raised allowed for racism to happen unchecked. Your environment plays a HUGE part in what you see and don't see. Unless you move away, which a lot of times happens in your late teens or 20s, (coincidentally her comments would've happened before this transformative time) then you often don't realize what you are a part of. When people move away, they do a lot of growing. Give her a freaking chance to grow from the times when she was still stuck in her environment. At least she is trying. She really is damned if she does and damned if she doesnt.

Thisss 🤝👏 perfecly said. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

15 is 15.. yes she should known better but to right them off Bc of something someone said at 15.. if we are not allowed to grow n better ourselves at something she said did at 15 .. then idk 

it’s just laughable how ppl are so above it all..always judging one another from online as of were all suddenly perfect now ourselves let alone someone at such a young impressionable age. the world is completely different place than it was 4-5 years ago n that’s only 4-5 years ago imagine how it was 10 years ago... imagine 20 or even more.. this is deep...ppl just now are aware of hurtful things. Ignorances. And prejudices they may not have cared about or realize things they did were severely wrong and just not ok. Justttt now.... ppl just weren’t aware of the fkd **** they said back then and that’s the awful truth..not saying it’s ok but look at the media. Look at everything...Why bc it’s ignorance.. it’s being uneducated on certain topics...things that may have been glanced over b4 in the past are now not acceptable as they should have never been. were progressing everyday as we should. Blm trans rights gay rights etc are to name the few etc etc and this is something we should be doing which is bettering ourselves... and learn. Educate and grow and teach the younger generation etc. Bc every generation learns from the previous. 

we’re talking about something almost 10 years ago.. when she was 15. Impressionable. We don’t know what her up bringing was. Who Her friends were. Who she was surrounded by and the influences they had on her.  We don’t know Bc we weren’t there. If you really take it back we don’t know how her parents were raised etc     She was taught these behaviors unfortunately. 

america was built on racism it’s gonna take a while b4 we can correct the wrongs this nation was built upon and it’s horrible past ideals and norms. Systematic oppression and racism is a real thing and is engraved in America just is. That’s y it’s good to educate oneself so these horrible norms from the past aren’t continued.. But to continue to beat this dead horse about a 15 year old girl n is becoming 🙄

If we aren’t allowed to grow and educate one another for better so these behaviors arent continued any longer,  then honestly what is the point ...

Ppl are mad she did what she did ..yet ppl are mad she’s getting trying to better herself. 

it kinda scares me how ppl are so rash these days and write ppl off. 

Alright, she was 15 and did mistake. 'Kay, I give her that. The problem is that she continued doing the very same even during her participation in 5H. She had plenty of time to learn, observe etc. She was away from her family, she was between new people, she travelled the whole country (the US), so saying she was just a child is foolish. For those reasons I do not buy this "I am trying to learn... blah blah" In my opinion she's just trying to play that sympathy card (which is reasonable after her whole era and tour flopped). Had she really tried to be better, she would start with Normani. Given that, I still consider her a racist hen (which can obv change in the future).

5 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Alright, she was 15 and did mistake. 'Kay, I give her that. The problem is that she continued doing the very same even during her participation in 5H. She had plenty of time to learn, observe etc. She was away from her family, she was between new people, she travelled the whole country (the US), so saying she was just a child is foolish. For those reasons I do not buy this "I am trying to learn... blah blah" In my opinion she's just trying to play that sympathy card (which is reasonable after her whole era and tour flopped). Had she really tried to be better, she would start with Normani. Given that, I still consider her a racist hen (which can obv change in the future).

Can’t really go back in talk in circles and repeat the same things when this is a serious topic but your talking about her album flopping. And her playing the sympanthy card.  She’s literally trying to better herself would u rather her not and continue to be racist? Bc that’s what it comes down to honestly.. like what do you want from her? All she can do now is educate herself no? And be better which she’s trying to do? Soo

im curious like what do you want her to do?

since this isn’t enough it seems..🤷🏻‍♀️

2 hours ago, Turogue said:

It's absolutely tasteless to compare the two, the shoe definitely does not fit. Taylor has publicly spoken out against Trump even if it may have cost her a part of her fanbase. It's also extremely hypocritical how some of you defend Britney at all costs yet have no qualms to put down, vilify and slūtshame other women. It's not at all ok. How did Taylor blow through men? And even of she had many guys, what's the freaking deal?? She has been in a relationship with the same guy for the past 5 years and she rightfully called out a se×ist lame joke.

She has done nothing to condemn her disgusting fan base from going after the actress who said it.

If someone is robbing a bank and you're driving the car, you are an accomplice.

Facts are Taylor did go through that many guys, exploited them for her career, and played the victim through all of it.

Don't you ever compare her to Britney because they are nothing alike.

Taylor has NEVER had a fraction of the media hate that Britney received. Plus Taylor lives for the press, be it bad or good, that's why she stirs the pot over things that don't matter in the slightest.

The joke is old and played out. It's true, but it's not funny anymore. She's once again trying to turn a situation into something it isn't. She should have just been an adult and let it go instead of riling up her disgusting, racist, and toxic fan base.

She literally acts just like Trump, nothing is ever her fault. The shoe fits.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block