Camila Cabello took "racial healing sessions": "You get corrected, you have homework, & then you learn."

2 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Can’t really go back in talk in circles and repeat the same things when this is a serious topic but your talking about her album flopping. And her playing the sympanthy card.  She’s literally trying to better herself would u rather her not and continue to be racist? Bc that’s what it comes down to honestly.. like what do you want from her? All she can do now is educate herself no? And be better which she’s trying to do? Soo

im curious like what do you want her to do?

since this isn’t enough it seems..🤷🏻‍♀️

THIS THIS THIS THIS.

Does she need to sacrifice herself to prove that she’s sorry? 
The whole point of the BLM movement was to protest against injustice whilst educating people. She IS educating herself.

People either need to forgive her or don’t, but seriously it’s almost seems people are bullying her now for even trying to do good. She’s just turned 24, she’s still young and is doing so much good at the moment. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

She has done nothing to condemn her disgusting fan base from going after the actress who said it.

If someone is robbing a bank and you're driving the car, you are an accomplice.

Facts are Taylor did go through that many guys, exploited them for her career, and played the victim through all of it.

Don't you ever compare her to Britney because they are nothing alike.

Taylor has NEVER had a fraction of the media hate that Britney received. Plus Taylor lives for the press, be it bad or good, that's why she stirs the pot over things that don't matter in the slightest.

The joke is old and played out. It's true, but it's not funny anymore. She's once again trying to turn a situation into something it isn't. She should have just been an adult and let it go instead of riling up her disgusting, racist, and toxic fan base.

She literally acts just like Trump, nothing is ever her fault. The shoe fits.

The fanbases of nearly all the big stars have toxic fractions regardless if it's Taylor's, Gaga's, Britney's, Beyonce's...do you ever see anyone of those speaking out against them?

Again you are trying to slūtshame her and that is nothing but mysoginistic. How did she exploit men, how many artists work their relationships and all kinds of their personal experiences into their output? Nobody makes a fuzz when a man does it. Ridiculous double standards. 

You simply seem to have a problem with her because she is outspoken and does not any take shït from anyone. Why should she let it go, some people still make fun of Britney and call her crazy which is especially now extremely inappropriate and so yesterday. So why should Taylor be all smiles when people still slūtshame her yet those same people say nothing when a man does exactly the same thing??

The shoe does not fit no matter how hard you try.

38 minutes ago, Turogue said:

The fanbases of nearly all the big stars have toxic fractions regardless if it's Taylor's, Gaga's, Britney's, Beyonce's...do you ever see anyone of those speaking out against them?

Again you are trying to slūtshame her and that is nothing but mysoginistic. How did she exploit men, how many artists work their relationships and all kinds of their personal experiences into their output? Nobody makes a fuzz when a man does it. Ridiculous double standards. 

You simply seem to have a problem with her because she is outspoken and does not any take shït from anyone. Why should she let it go, some people still make fun of Britney and call her crazy which is especially now extremely inappropriate and so yesterday. So why should Taylor be all smiles when people still slūtshame her yet those same people say nothing when a man does exactly the same thing??

The shoe does not fit no matter how hard you try.

I don't care how many people Taylor has been with so don't put words in my mouth.

Honestly people should be able to sleep with whoever they want.

That's why the line is stupid.

That's why she shouldn't have cared.

But she knows exactly how her fan base is and she got the reaction she wanted.

She's a bully, period.

Again her situation is nothing like Britney's because Britney has never once acted the way she has.

But keep flying off your handle boo, your precious Trailer is scum.

• Like 1

Absolutely no disrespect @Jordan Miller, I’ve got nothing but love for you..... but it baffles me when you state that we want BreatheHeavy to be a positive place, and then you post commentaries like this? 

I see the constant comments on Twitter that you’ve sold out, from those who have left this forum behind, and I keep battling that opinion in my my mind.... but what’s the point in posting a “story” like this, other than to drum up views? Especially since you know it’ll cause nothing but discord. 

l could care less about Camilla Cabello, literally, her music does nothing for me, but I respect her as a young adult navigating mistakes she made as a child, in a industry that loves to tear women down.  A post like this isn’t going to be a conversation about growth, It’s going to always be a bunch of jerks calling it PR and *****ing about how they can’t stand her. 

seems pointless to me, If your goal is to bring about positive change 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I don't care how many people Taylor has been with so don't put words in my mouth.

Honestly people should be able to sleep with whoever they want.

That's why the line is stupid.

That's why she shouldn't have cared.

But she knows exactly how her fan base is and she got the reaction she wanted.

She's a bully, period.

Again her situation is nothing like Britney's because Britney has never once acted the way she has.

But keep flying off your handle boo, your precious Trailer is scum.

You're contradicting yourself, just a post earlier you said she blew through men (how many guys would that be for you to say someone blows through them) and exploited them. 

You complain when Taylor calls the joke out but if Britney were to do the same you would celebrate it.

Again has Beyonce ever called out her crazy fans? Gaga, Ariana? It's the same thing.

LOL I'm not even a hardcore fan of hers but you guys fight for Britney and at the same time vilify other women who are outspoken and call them all kinds of things like they personally attacked you.

58 minutes ago, Turogue said:

You're contradicting yourself, just a post earlier you said she blew through men (how many guys would that be for you to say someone blows through them) and exploited them. 

You complain when Taylor calls the joke out but if Britney were to do the same you would celebrate it.

Again has Beyonce ever called out her crazy fans? Gaga, Ariana? It's the same thing.

LOL I'm not even a hardcore fan of hers but you guys fight for Britney and at the same time vilify other women who are outspoken and call them all kinds of things like they personally attacked you.

I'm not contradicting myself at all.

She's has blown through men.

I don't care about how many men she's been with, it doesn't matter.

Her career was built off of bad mouthing all the guys she's been with, so she shouldn't play the victim when she gets put on blast.

The joke wasn't funny.

The joke was dated.

She shouldn't have cared.

She made it into this huge ordeal knowing damn well how her horde would act, because she's done it time and time again.

SHE IS A BULLY, PERIOD!

You are completely straw manning by bringing up any of the other women.

But since you keep going there, there's a problem with that too.

Gaga has definitely called her fans out multiple times.

I'm almost positive Ari has too.

Britney has only ever said negative things about people on very few occasions, none of which were for ridiculous and childish reasons like Taylor constantly does.

Britney has also NEVER played the victim.

You literally are trying to compare and pit women against each other, just for the sake of your greatly flawed argument.

2 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I'm not contradicting myself at all.

She's has blown through men.

I don't care about how many men she's been with, it doesn't matter.

Her career was built off of bad mouthing all the guys she's been with, so she shouldn't play the victim when she gets put on blast.

The joke wasn't funny.

The joke was dated.

She shouldn't have cared.

She made it into this huge ordeal knowing damn well how her horde would act, because she's done it time and time again.

SHE IS A BULLY, PERIOD!

You are completely straw manning by bringing up any of the other women.

But since you keep going there, there's a problem with that too.

Gaga has definitely called her fans out multiple times.

I'm almost positive Ari has too.

Britney has only ever said negative things about people on very few occasions, none of which were for ridiculous and childish reasons like Taylor constantly does.

Britney has also NEVER played the victim.

You literally are trying to compare and pit women against each other, just for the sake of your greatly flawed argument.

You do contradict yourself. You say you don't care about her love life and then in the same sentence shame her for having dated a specific number of guys, blowing through them. Sorry but makes no sense. You wouldn't say that if she were a man and did the same thing. 

And she is a songwriter, she writes about her life and her experiences. Just like Katy Perry, Gaga, Ariana and male songwriters do the same.

12 minutes ago, Turogue said:

You do contradict yourself. You say you don't care about her love life and then in the same sentence shame her for having dated a specific number of guys, blowing through them. Sorry but makes no sense. You wouldn't say that if she were a man and did the same thing. 

And she is a songwriter, she writes about her life and her experiences. Just like Katy Perry, Gaga, Ariana and male songwriters do the same.

You literally lack comprehension skills.

Because one says someone blows through men, does not mean the person saying it sees anything wrong with it.

You really need to stop putting words in my mouth, because if someone has been with a lot of people I'll comment on it regardless of the gender. Sounds like you're just projecting your own personal hangups.

There's a big difference between writing about your personal experiences and putting someone on blast.

She preaches about women sticking together, as long as they're standing up for her.

But wait a second, didn't she make an entire song and video putting Katy Perry on blast?

Didn't she round up all of her girlfriends to intimidate Katy with all the people she had "on her side"

Not very feminist of her at all.

Keep buying the narrative she's selling though...

I used to be a fan and as a latino I was rooting for her, but this situation turned me off :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: I think its great that shes trying to correct her mistakes and learn. I also don’t see the point in kicking a person when they’re down :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: It sucks because she is talented and had a lot of potential but I don’t see her coming back from this, so I’ll simply wish her the best :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Like 1
On 3/5/2021 at 2:34 PM, MikeSim said:

considering Gaga never takes responsibility for monsters, Britney never takes responsibility for her fans, Katy never takes responsibility for her fans, Taylor either etc. EVERY fanbase has disgusting people in it. 

On 3/5/2021 at 5:43 PM, Groundbreaking said:

It is not about her fans, it's about her and her personal Tumblr account. She was racist. As for fans, what horrible things Monsters, Barmy etc. have done compared to those Camila's puppets? 

@MikeSim To say Gaga never took "responsibility" for Monsters is false, bitd when she was more active on social media she would tell fans to not be mean and till this day she even still continues her kindness message despite not connecting with us fans as much anymore (to the point LMs find it predictable and complain about it). She has told LMs to stop being mean to Katy, Ed Sheeran, etc. so don't even think of saying she doesn't take responsibility, if you don't believe then feel free to search it up. Also are you seriously bringing up Britney? Our Britney who doesn't have freedom to speak? Let alone speak about the Barmy?

• Love 2
On 3/6/2021 at 10:17 PM, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Can’t really go back in talk in circles and repeat the same things when this is a serious topic but your talking about her album flopping. And her playing the sympanthy card.  She’s literally trying to better herself would u rather her not and continue to be racist? Bc that’s what it comes down to honestly.. like what do you want from her? All she can do now is educate herself no? And be better which she’s trying to do? Soo

im curious like what do you want her to do?

since this isn’t enough it seems..🤷🏻‍♀️

You don't even have to go back in talk in circles. What I've done so far was just proving why I do think that this is not a genuine move from her. Let me summarise, she was young and was racists (k, I give her that although thinking that she should have been way more clever by that time). She way older and she continued being racists, therefore I really think she a vile person. As I stated, she wasn't sorry because she did a mistake. She was sorry because she was caught. (imo) For those reasons, I really do believe that she's just trying to get gp back on her side (that's why I mentioned her album and tour flopped). She's just trying to play that sympathy card. 

The thing I expect her to do is just suffer her consequences. That's all. In my opinion, she just vile, evil, whining, racist hen. You can say/write whatever you want to. I am convinced that I am right and you are not. 

On 3/7/2021 at 11:35 AM, Britney'sBish said:

You literally lack comprehension skills.

Because one says someone blows through men, does not mean the person saying it sees anything wrong with it.

You really need to stop putting words in my mouth, because if someone has been with a lot of people I'll comment on it regardless of the gender. Sounds like you're just projecting your own personal hangups.

There's a big difference between writing about your personal experiences and putting someone on blast.

She preaches about women sticking together, as long as they're standing up for her.

But wait a second, didn't she make an entire song and video putting Katy Perry on blast?

Didn't she round up all of her girlfriends to intimidate Katy with all the people she had "on her side"

Not very feminist of her at all.

Keep buying the narrative she's selling though...

And why do you need to comment on someone who had been with a lot of people? What are you trying to say and what do you think you're gonna gain from it? Some people date more in their lives than others, so what?

She and Katy are friends again and even worked together, if Katy really believed she was that terrible she wouldn't have made peace with her. One could get the impression that you're obsessed with an outdated narrative. Just like certain fanatics here still attack Xtina like it's 2003. 

And yeah she isn't without flaws like any human but do you really think she is exactly like she was at 24 or 18? 

I just think it's a waste of energy to drag someone like her through the mud when there are really awful people who are definitely more worth bashing.

On 3/5/2021 at 1:45 PM, GMFlop said:

Imagine not being over about this lol She was a teenagers when she said those things. She learned her lesson and move on, what more do you want from her? But the Cancel Culture love to crucify people and never forgive the people's past. What a bunch of Kants! 

agreed. cancel culture is like a cancer. personally i can't stand this ***** and her "music" but like let's move on from her racist comments. people tweet and say and do dumb things, they learn and then they grow into a better version of themselves. she apologized and admitted fault. who is anyone else to say someone isn't allowed to do that and "cancel" them?? hint - that's what North Korea and China do to people with past comments and opinions they don't like - they "disappear" them. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block