Why are Christina & Madonna silent on #FreeBritney?

fays1

1 hour ago, fays1 said:

But Britney was never a threat the last decade, so why are they scared?

Well, one of the huge reasons why she hasn't been threat for the last decade is the fact she is in this situation lol 

Ofc celebrities don't wanna see her become free and do her own thing again and return to the top lol

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

I mean, who knows. I think at least in the case of Christina or people that kinda "knows Britney" I guess they must be in the position of "I'm not gonna watch a documentary about someone I know in person". Maybe they don't know the details and they feel it's kinda wrong to watch an unauthorized documentary :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Or even if they've heard about it on social media, it's the same thing, I'm not gonna post about a "friend" online, sort of how JL or Sam haven't posted anything about it either, at least not explicitly. 

Or maybe it's more of "I'm too cool to be watching documentaries meant for the masses", "I'm too cool to watch tv", "I'm too busy recording music". 

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't Christina asked about it over the last year or maybe 2019 and she kinda answered ambiguously? 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

Well, one of the huge reasons why she hasn't been threat for the last decade is the fact she is in this situation lol 

Ofc celebrities don't wanna see her become free and do her own thing again and return to the top lol

Even if shes free, she wont be a threat at this point. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, fays1 said:

But Britney was never a threat the last decade, so why are they scared?

But Britney wasn’t in control the last decade and therefore wasn’t really herself! If Britney is freed and returns to music it’ll be a completely different Britney and with the new found support she has she’d most likely make a huge comeback similar to Circus but even better/more authentic! 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Madonna is on the same management as Britney. MAVERICK management,  I'm pretty sure she legally cant..

Plus biopic starts filming in April, and 4 children, she's busy to just put put a hashtag.  

Hashtagging Free Britney to me, just because you hashtag,  doesn't mean they support it..

#justsaying.

Hashtags are trends 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Why do guys want Bey and Christina to say something I thought you guys didn't like them ? 

You really should ask why Hilary Duff and Selena Gomez aren't saying anything those 2 were actual stans :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Beyonce owes her highlights to Britney and Britney kept Christina in the press for years. Don’t be coming up on here tryna fuel fires sis :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Beyonce owes her highlights to Britney and Britney kept Christina in the press for years. Don’t be coming up on here tryna fuel fires sis :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

:setfire_girl_meme_explosion_burning:

Spoiler

Where's Hilary and Selena ? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Spoiler

:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

For all we know Christina is but like the rest of the world no one is paying attention 💅🏾

I kid I kid 🙄

I expect nothing from these girls and never will. This keeps me from being upset about it even tho deep inside it would be nice to see them give it Britney some positive attention regarding this. No matter how big or small the celebrity is they have an audience and exposure is great. 

I think those artists that at some point shared moments with Britney during this period saw things that make them doubt her capacity. They probably saw Britney overmedicated, acting weird, disconnected with the world around her...

I can understand why someone who witnessed Britney in her low points would be a little cautious with making statements about her freedom. Even people like Miley and Iggy, that are know from speaking their minds no matter what, were a little shy in the metter. We have to keep in mind that not everyone is dive into this whole thing as us fans, all they have is the things they saw it and a little information. 

I'm not saying I agree with their silent, but I do understand. I think everything would be different if we had Britney herself saying something. Sometimes I wonder if Britney could just, you know, leak some video, some statement. She maybe don't have access but she spends moments alone with Sam. That could probably be done. 

• Like 5