Why are Christina & Madonna silent on #FreeBritney?

fays1

Britney was adamant about Madonna,  even in 2012, she said she couldn't wait to go to The MDNA Tour..

Kabbalah a cult, I think you have that confused with scientology. 

Sweetie, nobody has ever bad mouthed Kabbalah,  cos it's not a religion but a spiritual practice without the strictness of the Judaism.  

And her being strict is why she's the best selling female artist if all time, the only time that strictness turned on her was her son Rocco,  but he never hated her as everybody thought..

He hated what came with her, fake friends,  fans of his mom following him on social media just to get to his mom, he ended up being like his dad, just wanting privacy..

Which Madonna said her children will never get that cos it just comes with the territory of having celebrity parents..

• Like 2
6 hours ago, AreYouReady said:

Then why do you even care so much about who she idolised more?:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: Even with out good proven facts.

I don’t care sweetie, I gave an opinion in my first reply. And some member started the bull****. Britney’s first inspiration was always Janet, even in S4U with IF. It’s not like Britney disliked Madonna at all but Janet seemed to be her very favorite. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

yall need to stop lmao. Just because people dont say anything doesnt mean they dont support the said person. Did Britney show any support publicly when andre or Gabriel Paige died? No. That doesnt mean she didnt love them nor support them.

Britney isn't in control of her social media nor she has an email

• Like 1
21 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Britney didn't say that. I didn't mean that lol. 

Madonna introduced Britney into Kabbalah and gave her several stuff because she wanted Britney to deal with her problems with the cult. Britney tried but she knew it was not her thing.

When Britney decided to quit Kabbalah, she announced it via her website with the iconic quote: "I no longer study Kabbalah. My baby is my religion."

After that, it was reported that Madonna was upset and really disappointed. It was reported all over the media back in the day. She didn't talk about Britney the same way ever again. She's a really strict person with the cult and that's fact.

She tried to help her, and be like a menthor her. Bot she make another collabortation for the Steaky and Sweet Tour, and send her a happy birthay video singing toxic via Intagram even, sending her love in 2016 Rebel Heart tour. Iwant Madge to speak up tho.

42 minutes ago, Javier Peluffo said:

She tried to help her, and be like a menthor her. Bot she make another collabortation for the Steaky and Sweet Tour, and send her a happy birthay video singing toxic via Intagram even, sending her love in 2016 Rebel Heart tour. Iwant Madge to speak up tho.

But why just Madonna 

Janet isn't saying something,  jlo didn't,  mimi didn't, we can go on it's a long list of people not saying free Britney.  

Get off my lords back thank you 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

But why just Madonna 

Janet isn't saying something,  jlo didn't,  mimi didn't, we can go on it's a long list of people not saying free Britney.  

Get off my lords back thank you 

Mariah sent love to Britney she didn’t feel comfortable commenting on the private matter 

• Like 1

Madonna in particular only stands up for causes if she sees a benefit in them, similar to how she used Britney's appearance at the S&S tour for promo. As for Christina, she's been recording a new album apparently and is busy with that.

That said, I don't like that certain stars are being pressured to support a cause that some of them either simply don't care about or don't know enough to talk about.

• Like 2
On 2/16/2021 at 5:02 PM, fays1 said:

I love Christina alot, even thought she was a bit jealous of Britney in the past. I never thought she hated Britney though, and I did not know its still effecting her!

She sided JT shaded Brit when media insulted Britney and wearing “I f** ed Britney Spears” badge and I’ve never seen Christina more glowing and happy in her life lol

im sure she hates Britney and the way speaks about her, body language.. 

It will be great If I am wrong but.. 

I do not think the A list singers of Britney's generation - aka Beyonce, Gaga, Madonna, Jaylo, Xtina (arguably A-list??) -  would interfere in other artists business. Ariana lowkey supports the movement, but she will not put a statement out. Same goes for other singers like Bieber, Demi (who could be silenced since X-Factor) and  Selena. There is no way that Selena for example does not know of the movement, and probably even had a discussion with Taylor (noting that even Todrick Hall, a Taylor bff, tweeted about Free Britney). Those people always stanned and discussed Britney in different interviews, but they would not put themselves in a  position to discuss #FreeBritney. 

• Like 1