Why are Christina & Madonna silent on #FreeBritney?

fays1

On 2/16/2021 at 1:02 PM, lustwecantcontrol said:

Madonna doesn’t actually care about her, she just used Britney for attention....Madonna has a habit of that. 

Also Christina probably wants her to stay not working cause lord knows as soon as she makes a comeback what little relevancy Christina has will be overshadowed/disappear. We probably won’t ever see Gaga, Beyoncé, Dua say anything about it either because they see Britney as a threat. 

In my opinion I would have to second that.

Madonna just wants a piece of whats hot just to stay relevant.

It worked for many years up until about 2008 when she released 'Four Minutes' with Justin.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

You hate Madonna but tell people to stream Ray of Light and Anerican Life..

I'm the hard core Madonna stan. I guess I can call you out, and your comment is ironic..

It just came out that anybody who worked with Britney signs NDAs, Madonna did work with her in 2008, for sticky and sweet tour, so you know damn well, she is on that NDA. 

Leave her out of this narrative and bless yourself and genuflect.  

I love Madonna's discography (which ended in 2008 - R.I.P.).

I said to stream RoL and AL to balance my comment regarding Madonna.

LMFAO the NDAs excuse, please. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: Just accept that Madonna won't speak because she can't benefit anything from it and she has conflict interest.

She is a always has been a fake opportunistic *****. She became the opposite of everything she said in AL, she is "Hollywood" himself. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, setib47631 said:

I love Madonna's discography (which ended in 2008 - R.I.P.).

I said to stream RoL and AL to balance my comment regarding Madonna.

LMFAO the NDAs excuse, please. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: Just accept that Madonna won't speak because she can't benefit anything from it and she has conflict interest.

She is a always has been a fake opportunistic *****. She became the opposite of everything she said in AL, she is "Hollywood" himself. 

Since when did we hate Hollywood,  most of us wanted to be famous and make money and be rich

3 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

They probably don't care, and that's fine, tbh. 

I'm more curious about people like Gaga, who's very vocal about many things, or even Kesha. 

You expect gaga to say something, I mean come on, if it isn't pertaining to the gays or something she cares about.  Why would she?

She's probably mad Britney denied the kiss,  saying I've done that before.  

40 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

You expect gaga to say something, I mean come on, if it isn't pertaining to the gays or something she cares about.  Why would she?

She's probably mad Britney denied the kiss,  saying I've done that before.  

I just remembered when she went out of her way to defend Kesha, and she says she loves Britney and whatnot, so I though she'd have something to say about it. But I don't really expect anyone to say anything, tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

I just remembered when she went out of her way to defend Kesha, and she says she loves Britney and whatnot, so I though she'd have something to say about it. But I don't really expect anyone to say anything, tbh. 

We wanted nicki to say something about the pulse nightclub shooting,  but she didn't.  

I cam continue, but that's another thread. 

They are delusional to think Hollywood cares about her, They don't..

On 2/16/2021 at 8:36 PM, Watch Me Work It said:

I don't think Christina cares. But I'm surprised about Madonna and Lady Gaga, because they met with Britney when she was in a conservatorship so I'm wondering what they saw, and why they don't want to talk about it. Or maybe they didn't have a bad experience with her team like others did meeting Britney.

Maybe Gaga is still amazed by the BBQ :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Grammar :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: Gaga invented as new tense "I have ever eatin":wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Xtina has her music on the way. Doubt she wants it to be overshadowed by freeBritney.

Also she said in the interviews she doesn't know that is really going on there so better say nothing i guess.

Madonna probably busy on her own.

It is showbiz -every1 is about their own future and money i guess.

Also they might not be aware of framing Britney doc.

• Like 1

To me, it's clear why they are not speaking up; there is a lot of unknown about the situation still. It would be completely irresponsible and inappropriate for some of those big names to comment on this because there is simply a lot of the situation that is completely unknown still. Yes, we all understand that she's under a the constraints she under and that the situation smells fishy as **** but, she herself hasn't said anything in the matter publicly.  You have to be very careful when you are talking about the mental health of a person that is not you (especially the mental health of one of your peers) and you don't want to end up putting your foot in your mouth by making assumptions about her mental health. They are staying quite out of respect for her privacy. They understand the value of privacy because they're very famous themselves. I think they are closely watching the situation just like everyone else...hoping for her to be free. And because of the new attention to Britney's situation, we may know more very soon. And Trust me, the moment Britney herself comes out and explains her side of the story they will all be there, supporting her and welcoming her back.   

• Love 6
On 2/16/2021 at 9:53 AM, phareezy said:

I said this in another thread, but it makes sense that they're still quiet. If I were on their PR teams, I'd advise them to stay quiet as well. For now. Yes, we all know what's happening to Britney is wrong on so many levels but at the same time, us speaking out and potentially being wrong is fine. We're not, but still. Most of us in here don't have platforms that reach millions. Madonna or Christina or anybody else saying something and potentially being wrong comes with a heavier career weight. There is still a lot of transparency that's needed and I would bet a good deal of them likely haven't even done the research into Britney's conservatorship to speak on it.

Jumping on a movement like #BLM or #MeToo is different because it involves a lot of people and a lot of stories. #FreeBritney is primarily about one person. There's the larger issue with conservatorships in general but Britney's face is attached to this movement. You don't want to misspeak on something that's so singular and about a colleague. Fans have way more details and information because we're looking for it. Madonna and Christina are not doing the research we're doing lol I would imagine as more damning details get confirmed and become more public knowledge, you'll see more famous voices speak up.

Hahaha, i literally just typed the very same exact points using my own words. We think exactly alike it's kinda creepy. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, setib47631 said:

Madonna the most evil opportunistic ***** that I ever knew won't probably open her ******* mouth because Britney is related to Guy Oseary's Maverick (company).

I hate her so much, she is so fake. Glad she's become an has-been.

I don't know about Christina, it's low-key riské for her. She'll have backlash if she said something knowing Britney's fans...

And tbh not EVERYBODY has to say something.

Madonna's case is really different... She had to say something, but absolutely I am not surprised she didn't. She only see business, 0 human part. She can burn in hell.

BTW stream ROL and AL.

what the **** are you talking about? Madonna is one of the few celebrities who open her mouth for real social issues ! educate yourself . just because she is not making cheap gayclub music for you, doesn't mean she irrelevant 

Madonna is and always be an ICON who paved the way for all these celebrities nowadays , the rest are just entertainers 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, agentprovocate1 said:

what the **** are you talking about? Madonna is one of the few celebrities who open her mouth for real social issues ! educate yourself . just because she is not making cheap gayclub music for you, doesn't mean she irrelevant 

Madonna is and always be an ICON who paved the way for all these celebrities nowadays , the rest are just entertainers 

Just be quiet, I had no idea how much she's hated here. 

Twitter loves Madonna,  so does Facebook.  And some Twitter Madonna fans are 18 and was exposed to her cos of older siblings who are 15 to 20 years older. 

• Love 1
On 2/16/2021 at 8:36 AM, Watch Me Work It said:

I don't think Christina cares. But I'm surprised about Madonna and Lady Gaga, because they met with Britney when she was in a conservatorship so I'm wondering what they saw, and why they don't want to talk about it. Or maybe they didn't have a bad experience with her team like others did meeting Britney.

Maybe Gaga is still amazed by the BBQ :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Haha!  I have no recollection of this though. How did Gaga end up having Jamie's meet? (haha could not resist)