Why are Christina & Madonna silent on #FreeBritney?

fays1

I really understand why celebrities close to Britney did not speak before, because they did not know the facts, and it looked like a conspiracy. But now with the documentary and how mainstream all this is, its weird that Christina Aguilera and Madonna are silent on this! How can someone as big as Ariana Grande support Free Britney, while celebrities close to Britney are silent or against her?free-xtina-madonna.jpg.855e1f6c42f3f088d330ce9ea4bd4d3e.jpg

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Xtina hates her.. 

madonna wants to remain on throne maybe.. 

I love Christina alot, even thought she was a bit jealous of Britney in the past. I never thought she hated Britney though, and I did not know its still effecting her!

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Madonna doesn’t actually care about her, she just used Britney for attention....Madonna has a habit of that. 

Also Christina probably wants her to stay not working cause lord knows as soon as she makes a comeback what little relevancy Christina has will be overshadowed/disappear. We probably won’t ever see Gaga, Beyoncé, Dua say anything about it either because they see Britney as a threat. 

But Britney was never a threat the last decade, so why are they scared?

• Love 2
  • Like 7
6 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Madonna doesn’t actually care about her, she just used Britney for attention....Madonna has a habit of that. 

Also Christina probably wants her to stay not working cause lord knows as soon as she makes a comeback what little relevancy Christina has will be overshadowed/disappear. We probably won’t ever see Gaga, Beyoncé, Dua say anything about it either because they see Britney as a threat. 

C'mon now, Beyoncè, Dua Lipa and Lady Gaga see Britney Spears as a threat? Why? 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Honestly, I’m just most upset that Lady Gaga has said nothing. She has this whole image of standing up for people and supporting people and now when there’s a real issue at hand, she disappears behind a box of Oreos.

Sam appears to be close friends with Gaga's manager and posted a story of them hiking the other day.  Maybe it's a case of Gaga knows more than any of us due to her mangers relationship with Sam, and is keeping quiet out of respect. 

Who knows. She for sure knows about the movement though. There's no way it's not been discussed when Sam and her manager are friends. 

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, rennen said:

Sam appears to be close friends with Gaga's manager and posted a story of them hiking the other day.  Maybe it's a case of Gaga knows more than any of us due to her mangers relationship with Sam, and is keeping quiet out of respect. 

Who knows. She for sure knows about the movement though. There's no way it's not been discussed when Sam and her manager are friends. 

Also for the fact that Gaga’s manager is a huge Britney stan :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Madonna has this habit of only using people for her own benefits. While Xtina.... :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: aint it obvious?

• Haha 5

Madonna has always fought for the rights of the oppressed. It seems to me that if she turns to the US president, then the arbitrariness that is happening to Britney will immediately stop. Someone has to influence the judicial system. If not the outstanding singer of the millennium, the living legend of Madonna, then who else? :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2

Christina, madonna, pink, bey,... But not to talk about britney, but to actually take the spotlight a little and say "this is the **** we all have been through". Just thinka bout christinas Stripped period, everyone sayd she probably had STD's and stuff.. They all have been bashed for being too ****.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, fays1 said:

I love Christina alot, even thought she was a bit jealous of Britney in the past. I never thought she hated Britney though, and I did not know its still effecting her!

That's nothing but speculation! Some of ya'll are acting like you are best friends with these ladies. Don't be silly.

• Love 1
  • Like 2