Sam: Once Jamie starts treating his daughter right we'll be on good terms (VIDEO)

2 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

I don't really see how it should be difficult for TMZ to find him, he's not Britney,not as sheltered and clearly not that famous... 

he didn’t even look surprised to see the guy....😂

I work in PR and a/b/c/d/e/f list celebs do it all the time. You know it when you only see 1 pap... it’s very Ana A./Ben Affleck.

No shame...and at least he finally said SOMETHING of substance.

• Like 8

This week is a hell of a rollercoaster and we are living for it !!! :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

ALSO :

Sam : "Thank you to the fans"

Me talking back to the screen : "oh trust me it's our pleasure Hesam :milkney_slumber_party_glory_britney_blue_lick_yum_table:..focus ! focus ! no time for that ! yes we will always support Britney ! :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:"

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

But I feel like something must have happend behind closed doors. 

secret latoya jackson GIF

IF Sam signed an NDA he would not randomly start talking crap about the cship. So either they did find a loop hole since the last court date, Jamie did something SO horrible that even Sam couln‘t hold it in anymore or the NDA expired (I don‘t know how those exactly work).

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Midnight said:

sam.thumb.JPG.95b535fe11915290d98f6af0550b865f.JPGPosted by TMZ

Holy ****! He’s pisssed and ready to fight! 

You guys think Jamie won’t let him see Britney? 

There’s no way Britney did not watch this, unless she’s locked up somewhere. 

****s about to hit the fan. Britney’s might be really close to being free at last. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Love 1