Sam: Once Jamie starts treating his daughter right we'll be on good terms (VIDEO)

43 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Something had to have happened behind the scenes to get him to the point where he basically says screw the rules, screw NDA’s and speak out. To be a fly on wall.

I think Jamie won’t let him see Britney. That’s my theory.

Assuming that this wasn't dubbed (you never know, he is wearing a mask), then yikes. I hope her dad backs off. But maybe all of you guys will stop saying that he was hired bc Jamie wouldn't let them be together after Sam said those things if he had the right to do so. He's the conservator for her money, not her decisions.

OMG guys.. Seriously? 

I’ve said this before and I will say it again.

WHY ON EARTH would you guys want Sam out of Britney’s life if he’s good to her? Just STOP AND THINK for minute. How many of Britney’s closed ones are on her side? 
Even her crappy sister is against her.

Please, stop the hate o Sam, she needs good people around her, ones that can add something to her case. 

He’s clearly on her side and gets Britney’s back.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, overprotecteddance said:

One thing doesnt click..if Jamie is in charge of almost everything who can Britney see and so on..How does Sam speak like this? I mean Jamie can ban him..He can see Sam as a person who wants to end his role..this can be scary if it turns in to a war :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Jamie is no longer her personal conservator — it's Jodi Montgomery.

Jamie is only her financial conservator now...but that means he can still deny her things like, e.g. funds to go to Hawaii, or can make life difficult in other ways.

30 minutes ago, div said:

Guys hes a Legend but i have a question...how is he wearing a TANK TOP during winter??? Is winter in Califórnia that amazing? 

One of my closest friends is originally from California and he says it's usually warm all year round there.

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Jamie is only her financial conservator now...but that means he can still deny her things like, e.g. funds to go to Hawaii, or can make life difficult in other ways.

And even that he lost power. She can ask Bessemer now:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: 

7 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Yeah but since he is also in the team it can go wrong with the conserv..Im just afraid its to much I was not expecting this..lets hope all turns good for Brit :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

23 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Oh I’m sure he wants to kill that relationship ASAP, doing so will just make him look worse tho, he must be fuming!!

If he tries it will just show how abusive the situation really is. We are talking about a 40 year old woman here. Since when have people needed conservatorship for mental health issues? That’s IF she has any and she seems pretty stable to me. A woman Britney age is fully should be responsible for herself. I can never get my head around American court system. No other country has it conservatorships in place...  I get it for elderly people who are extremely disabled but for Britney? Enough is enough 

• Like 4