Sam: Once Jamie starts treating his daughter right we'll be on good terms (VIDEO)

he definitely called TMZ to come find him lol but i dont think thats a bad thing.

i do NOT have any proof or evidence of this, this is just my theory.

BUT i think sam stayed quiet for so long (aside from NDAs, etc) is because one wrong move and he could be removed from britney's life. him speaking out, as lovely as it is, does NOT affect the actual conservatorship since that is up to the courts. however, i understand why he is speaking out NOW. jamie is no longer her personal conservator, only for her estate. he, as far as we know, no longer has any power over what she does personally. there is also a huge wave of support for the #FreeBritney movement due to the documentary so him speaking out now adds a lot of validity to it.

i do not think sam is an angel but he is the person closest to britney currently. it makes sense that he would play by the rules of the conservatorship for so long because he wouldnt be able to be with her otherwise. now, though...there are cracks and theyre getting bigger and bigger

• Love 1
  • Like 4
31 minutes ago, overprotecteddance said:

One thing doesnt click..if Jamie is in charge of almost everything who can Britney see and so on..How does Sam speak like this? I mean Jamie can ban him..He can see Sam as a person who wants to end his role..this can be scary if it turns in to a war :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

He’s not in charge of her person anymore only her Finances

8 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

so he wouldn't get removed from her life? 

It’s one thing not to expose them out of fear, but to actually lie about things like spending Valentine’s Day with her while she was hospitalized against her will? To call her a hero for getting help when he knows the truth?

Also, he obviously knows what works on IG. Why wouldn’t he advise her against some of those videos because of her situation? Why would he “message” her on social media (for everyone to see) not to burn down the house again, when it doesn’t help her case to appear stable and people were already laughing about it anyway? 

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Of course I want to believe you’re right, but a lot still doesn’t add up to me. 

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

so he wouldn't get removed from her life? 

God these haters just don't know when to stop :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: They need to accept they looked silly and move on.

All of this is a positive, so I genuinely don't know why they are still bashing him just to make themselves feel better.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Slayer said:

God these haters just don't know when to stop :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: They need to accept they looked silly and move on.

All of this is a positive, so I genuinely don't know why they are still bashing him just to make themselves feel better.

Haters? I’m here for Britney, not Sam. Us “haters” also raise legitimate points, based purely on facts, no speculation. I get the need to be optimistic about anything at this point, but still. We’re presenting facts. 

• Love 4

Its funny how all of you always hate on Sam, and look at him now calling out Jamie like that, I cant believe he even did that, putting so much at risk. If he was scared for his career or Jamie trying to damage his name, he would keep quiet but he is speaking out. I always liked Sam because he always seemed genuine and treats Brit like a gentleman. Thank you Sam for saying this on cam!   

• Love 5

I am LIVING for this. I always knew sam, like all her bfs, were between a rock and a hard place when it came to speaking out. I don't know what has changed specifically but I am stoked. 

we shouldn't divide ourselves on who liked sam and who didn't. we all are learning more each day as this goes on and need to stay united!!! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1