Sam: Once Jamie starts treating his daughter right we'll be on good terms (VIDEO)

Yall I wanna act ignorant as hell right now cause all I can think about is that picture of Sam and I know yall know what I'm talking about:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

But i'm going to keep it cute and respectful cause this is a sensitive topic about my girl:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:
I really love that he's speaking out. The fact that he openly calls Jamie a D I C K tells me that Britney definitely agrees with the sentiment since this is still her man. It's all kind of sad because it must really hurt to have a parent treat you like this and use you for money and have it play out in the media for everyone to see.

It's gotta hurt. I really wish Britney had a great, supportive and loving father. Like, I really wish that for her because everybody deserves that but unfortunately money changes people...

I just hope I'm seeing the beginnings of an avalanche of support. I hope this thing does not lose momentum. We can't afford to pretend this is just some behind the scenes family mess or that it's for Britney's good anymore. We can't ignore this **** any longer.

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, zenden said:

So he really started speaking...i wonder if it is bc he was cut out of his chief paid position or is he really being supportive. Hope it is 2nd

Your chef paid position comment is a "joke", right? 

Those documents were falsified by fans to stir up hate against him. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
17 hours ago, the_whateverist said:

please anyone dm me the link for the documentary

Do you mean Framing Britney? I tried DM'ing you, but I don't have that option for whatever reason! I want to watch it so badly, thought I finally found it on YouTube but then I left for work and it was taken down by the time I got back:wontcry_tears_crying_sad: Any leads on where to watch it outside the US would be greatly appreciated!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Anita **** said:

Do you mean Framing Britney? I tried DM'ing you, but I don't have that option for whatever reason! I want to watch it so badly, thought I finally found it on YouTube but then I left for work and it was taken down by the time I got back:wontcry_tears_crying_sad: Any leads on where to watch it outside the US would be greatly appreciated!

Yesss