Sam: Once Jamie starts treating his daughter right we'll be on good terms (VIDEO)

1 minute ago, PrettyGorl said:

Um no that’s literally what happened. He used to say everything was peachy keen now suddenly her dad is a ****. That’s changing narratives.

So if he didn’t say anything at all, would that meet your expectations? Lol come on. When he doesn’t talk, he’s fake. When he does talk, he’s fake. Like what? Make it make sense. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Leave it to a lone TMZ cameraman to get the first “exclusive”, on camera remark from Sam Asghari. Gee, how ever did TMZ manage to find out Sam’s exact whereabouts? It’s always TMZ isn’t it. Of course! :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:His acting skills has somewhat improved. I said what I said. I accept the fact that some of y’all will never ever learn... so it goes.

In the meantime, I’ll focus more on what the CA probate court and Sam Ingham will do to (1) remove Jamie Spears as conservator of Britney’s estate and (2) God willing release Britney from the woefully unjust conservatorship. #FreeBritney

This. I want to believe that Sam is a good guy. We do also know that TMZ is sketch and on the payroll. I don’t know what to believe. 

4 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Um no that’s literally what happened. He used to say everything was peachy keen now suddenly her dad is a ****. That’s changing narratives.

Maybe at that time he was being more reserved why so much negativity? People are allowed to change their opinions and how they feel! Stop with the narrative mess something happened to send Sam over the edge this is great for the movement!

• Love 4