Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Can we all just tag @PrettyGorl and @CarelessDiva who had alot to say of Sam :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I still stand by my opinion. This is one article and my opinions are not based on the conservatorship but more on the one women who said he is a user and the case with his ex. I still have a feeling he is the reason behind her push to freedom not a bad thing. But yeah I still dont trust him. Honestly he may be good but well see when Britneys 50 60 and hes in his late 30 40s. 

• Like 5

I think it's good Jamie is watching over this relationship, I could understand why he doesnt trust men near his daughter. Britneys already owes how much in child support from k fed loser. I'm sure he doesnt want that to happen again. 

Just looks bad bc of the conservatorship and yeah he may be a **** but a lot of people are *********. 

I think the relationship will speak for itself once she is out but hopefully she doesnt end up in another bad marriage. 

• Like 1