Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

What? A stable five year relationship wasn’t enough? Come on don’t get like that. Admit you were wrong and move on :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

We can't really know the difference between the looks and the substance. Some people need proof.

Personally, i feel very good right now. Not everyone is the same ofc. 

For me it's not about whether was right or wrong. Im just GLAD that it worked out for them

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Can we all just tag @PrettyGorl and @CarelessDiva who had alot to say of Sam :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I still stand by my opinion. This is one article and my opinions are not based on the conservatorship but more on the one women who said he is a user and the case with his ex. I still have a feeling he is the reason behind her push to freedom not a bad thing. But yeah I still dont trust him. Honestly he may be good but well see when Britneys 50 60 and hes in his late 30 40s. 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It sounds like Sam has had a little chat with the lawyers at Loeb & Loeb.

:orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Btw, where are they ? Why are they not investigating James ? It's like they are not even part of her legal team at this point already.

9303b7c9f50b37819bb0301b566a1d64.gif 

I'm losing my mind. I can't believe this is really happening. Jamie is losing control and he knows it. I'm wondering what happened because it must have been something "big" for Sam to speak against him publicly.

Anyway, I'm soooo here for this. FINALLY!!! 

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I think it's good Jamie is watching over this relationship, I could understand why he doesnt trust men near his daughter. Britneys already owes how much in child support from k fed loser. I'm sure he doesnt want that to happen again. 

Just looks bad bc of the conservatorship and yeah he may be a **** but a lot of people are *********. 

I think the relationship will speak for itself once she is out but hopefully she doesnt end up in another bad marriage. 

• Like 1