A source tells OK! it's been rough for Justin Timberlake following the release of "Framing Britney Spears": the accusations took him by surprise

1 minute ago, Lookin4trouble08 said:

Again. Never said he isn’t responsible. But first and foremost unless he specifically said Britney before or after any of these times, you have zero proof it was in regards to her. Furthermore name one single person who has never utter a negative thing about anyone. I’ll wait. 

it’s literally your genetic makeup to protect yourself and that takes multiple forms. Trauma is one thing that causes the brain to react with a defense. And again. NONE OF US KNOW A DAMN THING about Britney and Justin’s relationship. For all anyone knows it could alllllll be fake and it was designed to push records and images. People don’t understand that unless you are a part of the situation, you have no idea what the truth is. Britney probably does even care. She just wants to be happy and see her boys. 

Lol did u see the skit?? Hes talking about HIMSELF, and which other gf he had that said she was a virgin and he was the one who made it public that he "*****" her and went down on her in interviews? He didnt need to mention her name, anyone knows it was a joke about her saying she was a virgin while he was "hitting it" 

Isnt funny that only when he was singing cry me a river (a song he admitted it was about her) hed say ***** singing? What a coincidence! Yeah, right, he probably was calling a ***** Cameron (someone he never said a bad word about it) or any other woman he knows. Right. 

His family still follow her on instagram, there were many stories about people who knew them back then talking about them (people that opened the tours for her, crossroads director, crazy director, her former dancers, Alyssa Milano...), not to mention they tried to hide they were dating for like 2 years bc their management knew they would be more appealing single. There are even videos from the mmc that u can see they already liked each other and other cast members talking about it. 

This is from 1998, when Britney wasnt even that famous yet and was still opening for Nsync 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxLV46YrE-RZJpsgYUBTI

I doubt it was a fake relationship even bc of the way both reacted afterwards. 

Oh, I bet Britney doesnt give a ****, but he got away with so much already, he should know he ****ed up a lot of times, but his big ego wont allow him to see. 

I think everyones problem with Justin is bc he didnt say one bad thing and he moved on from it, he did this **** for more than 10 years, shading her many times throughout the years. And im not saying he wasnt hurt and she was an angel all the time, that was never my point. My what he did was ****ed up bc it happened a lot of times.

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Lol did u see the skit?? Hes talking about HIMSELF, and which other gf he had that said she was a virgin and he was the one who made it public that he "*****" her and went down on her in interviews? He didnt need to mention her name, anyone knows it was a joke about her saying she was a virgin while he was "hitting it" 

Isnt funny that only when he was singing cry me a river (a song he admitted it was about her) hed say ***** singing? What a coincidence! Yeah, right, he probably was calling a ***** Cameron (someone he never said a bad word about it) or any other woman he knows. Right. 

His family still follow her on instagram, there were many stories about people who knew them back then talking about them (people that opened the tours for her, crossroads director, crazy director, her former dancers, Alyssa Milano...), not to mention they tried to hide they were dating for like 2 years bc their management knew they would be more appealing single. There are even videos from the mmc that u can see they already liked each other and other cast members talking about it. 

This is from 1998, when Britney wasnt even that famous yet and was still opening for Nsync 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxLV46YrE-RZJpsgYUBTI

I doubt it was a fake relationship even bc of the way both reacted afterwards. 

Oh, I bet Britney doesnt give a ****, but he got away with so much already, he should know he ****ed up a lot of times, but his big ego wont allow him to see. 

I think everyones problem with Justin is bc he didnt say one bad thing and he moved on from it, he did this **** for more than 10 years, shading her many times throughout the years. And im not saying he wasnt hurt and she was an angel all the time, that was never my point. My what he did was ****ed up bc it happened a lot of times.

You clearly cannot read. I never said it was fake. I said that none of us know anything about their relationship. There are too many factors that could have led to events. I love Britney and have always been a fan. But I’ve always understood they’re people and we don’t know their lives at all. Not to mention, there are multiple sources that say Britney wasn’t even a virgin when they dated as you say that is what makes his statement obvious. You don’t know and neither does anyone else. You wanna get upset over a something in Britney’s life? How about the real issue of her being a prisoner instead of comments made by an ex that literally have no affect today. #FreeBritney

• Love 1

Justin is slowly becoming my definition of white male privledge. And I hate that the general public still applauds him for anything. Yet he sits like a coward on things that actually make up his **** character and no one calls him out enough. **** that guy. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
3 minutes ago, Lookin4trouble08 said:

You clearly cannot read. I never said it was fake. I said that none of us know anything about their relationship. There are too many factors that could have led to events. I love Britney and have always been a fan. But I’ve always understood they’re people and we don’t know their lives at all. Not to mention, there are multiple sources that say Britney wasn’t even a virgin when they dated as you say that is what makes his statement obvious. You don’t know and neither does anyone else. You wanna get upset over a something in Britney’s life? How about the real issue of her being a prisoner instead of comments made by an ex that literally have no affect today. #FreeBritney

And u also didnt get my point. 

I never said I know about their relationship, no one knows it like they do. I only talked about things that I know, that people close to them (or knew them) said, including themselves. R u talking about that rumour about Lynnes book? Lol she never talked about Britney sleeping with her ex before Justin and from what I remember Lynne was really upset when Justin started living at Britneys house. Even Britneys ex in 1999 (when they werent dating anymore) said they never did anything like that. Who knows If she was still a virgin when she said it to the media, but the fact is in 2001 she already wasnt answering these questions, anyone could see she was getting so ******* uncomfortable being questioned about this all the time. Then they break up, everyone is obsessed to know if they did it and he gives some details. I think it was trashy of him, I dont care what happened, that was ***ist. The way he laughed and said it like he was bragging about it, and this happened more than once. Same thing when he ironically laughing said "sure" to Barbara Walters. This is my opinion ofc. 

Tbh? I dont think Justin was worse  than Kevin bc Kevin still ****s her life until this day, but Britney started changing after their split, she was so hurt bc of these things he was saying (confirmed by the woman who wrote Everytime with her), smt that even Justin talked about it, saying he didnt know her anymore and maybe he never did. 

Lol I ******* hate her family, u dont need to tell me that. Its not bc I think Justin should be held accountable for the ****ty things he did that my main focus isnt on FreeBritney. 

If he has no intention to apologize, or at least to acknwledge he acted bad with Britney, he should remain silent. Instead of victimizing himself again.
Didn't he understand the purpose of this documentary is bigger than that? We speak about a women whose life is wasted by her family, and he still complains about being the bad guy. He really thinks the world revolves around him.:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

I wanna punch him in the face so much....:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Kim Kardashian People Are Dying GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 2

This is nothing new regarding Justin Timberlake.

He's always been an opportunist piece of ****. He took what he needed from Britney to promote his upcoming 'solo' musical career and used everything in his favor after the breakup. Not only with Britney, but also with all the songs of his debut album, that is complete of rejects songs from Michael Jackson. The same happen again with Janet Jackson. He is a total crap. Even with his wife he is a lame douche bag. 

Even now, after the documentary, magazines are 'still' on his side and defending him, because he is a man and man can do whatever they want and its ok. 

Cry me a ******* river, indeed. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Joman82 said:

This is nothing new regarding Justin Timberlake.

He's always been an opportunist piece of ****. He took what he needed from Britney to promote his upcoming 'solo' musical career and used everything in his favor after the breakup. Not only with Britney, but also with all the songs of his debut album, that is complete of rejects songs from Michael Jackson. The same happen again with Janet Jackson. He is a total crap. Even with his wife he is a lame douche bag. 

Even now, after the documentary, magazines are 'still' on his side and defending him, because he is a man and man can do whatever they want and its ok. 

Cry me a ******* river, indeed. 

I guess this song was actually dedicated to Justin Timberlake, not to the paparazzi... extra extra...

• Love 1

I swear this man embodies everything wrong with man.

What a toxic masculinity boy, he mistreats women, makes fun of them, and when people accuse him of his ***ism, he acts up like a **** crying baby, what a ********* full of himself.

I guess he is one of those ex's we are shameful to have been with, hey JT even if you were the last **** on this planet, I would rather become virgin again than ******* you.

• Love 1