A source tells OK! it's been rough for Justin Timberlake following the release of "Framing Britney Spears": the accusations took him by surprise

On 2/9/2021 at 7:23 AM, Bundy said:

I agree that the things he did arent easily excused, but I think some people would let slide some things If he supported her. What he did was even worse bc he spent years shading her or mentioning the story behind cry me a river until a couple of years ago. 

Hes been a mess about her since 2002, but he defended or talked about her like a normal person too after 2005. He defended her when paparazzi were harassing her bc they wanted to see Preston after he was born, he has said she was clever, that she was a great person and had a huge heart. When he was defending Mileys vma performance, he said it wasnt that shocking bc Madonna and Britney already had done that years before. In 2011 he defended her dancing saying that he also didnt dance like he used to in his 20s and people that were criticizing her for that wouldnt have the guts to say half the **** they say on the internet to her face. Last year he liked a Britney pic Zoe Kravitz posted and he defended the denim look saying it could be pulled off today and that you do a lot of things when ure young and love. 

Tbh I think smt happened. He was close to Wade, hed praise, support and talk how alike they were when he was still with Britney. They wrote many songs for Nsync and even whats like to be me together. Then after the split, he never worked or was seen with Wade ever again. When he started to work on his solo album, he began working with another choreographer, someone whos with till this day and happens to be Kevins friend. 

Some people said Britney broke his heart (Alyssa Milano and JC Chasez) and others said she really had smt with Wade (Nsync's and Britney's former choreographer, Wade's ex and Nikki Deloach (that was on the MMC, opened for the oops tour and used to hang out with Britney when she was dating Justin). Justin never denied the rumours about Wade. Britney also didnt deny the cheating rumours when she had the chance and was asked about it, she defended herself when Christina was saying she was a lost girl, that she was a fake artist and that she talked to Britney about Justin. Britney called her out saying they never talked about Justin and even said Christina tried to kiss her. Britney still had contact with Justin after the cry me a river video and those interviews where he implied she cheated on him or talked about their *** life. I think she felt guilty, she even went to his bday and there were rumours they were having smt too (smt Fred Durst and Johnny Wright also said). Around the time he wasnt shading her like before anymore and she said they were cool. Theres also Everytime when he has a song saying she never apologized, and when they were dating both said she was stubborn and he was the one always making amends. 

She never shaded him like he deserved, but she called him a *****fied, called him out for being back and forth about her, she also said cmar video was a desperate attempt to sell records and shaded him for doing that and implied he deceived her to agree with the video, but yeah, she moved on and since 2004 havent said anything bad about him publicly. 

Francis Lawrence said the cmar video was his idea, that he already had tried with other artists, but no one wanted to do it. He said the record label wasnt sure about the video bc they were like "are we going to hurt someone else doing that?". I think thats why Justin called her to let her know bc the record label probably said they wouldnt support if he didnt have her blession. And she said he could do it bc that was his career. Ofc Britney said he gave her the impression it was no biggie and nothing she should worry about, but when she finally saw the video she thought "i should have said no to this ****". 

I wanna see these clips of him defending her 

Britney is sweet, so I don't think she'd want to ruin Justin's reputation after all this time.
I think Justin should reveal officially that "Mirrors" and "Holy Grail" "Amnesia" are about Britney. Because most people know that "Cry me a river" is about her, but they don't know the fact about these song.
"Cry me a river" is negative, but "Mirrors" ,"Holy Grail" and "Amnesia" are sincere and have respect for Britney. Sorry for my poor English.

• Like 4