A source tells OK! it's been rough for Justin Timberlake following the release of "Framing Britney Spears": the accusations took him by surprise

Idk it was a long time ago he was young. I did post a ruin topic but I was drunk and heated. In my opinion hes clear now and maybe hes a better person or not but him and brit ey and so far in the past it's pointless to be talking about it and honestly why did they put so much emphasis on that, click bait perhaps? 

Like him, hate him but theres better things to focus on.

I think the documentary wasted too much time on Justin. I’m glad he’s not responding because it will draw attention away from freeing Britney and just cause attacks on Justin. We have all the time in the world to attack Justin let’s not do that now.

Spoiler

Sometimes the Stan mindset needs to stop. I’m not defending his actions but remember He had a publicist and a team Justin too, he most likely was told to not respond to bad publicity. This team also helped with *****fied and cry me a river. He didn’t do it all himself...

• Love 4
1 hour ago, monkeystar88 said:

If he does want to do the right thing and make amends. He should show his support for the freebritney movement

If he didnt have such a ******* big ego, he would do that. He would apologize and say he supports her freedom. He could even say she really never got along with her dad, I bet he knows a lot of stories. Many people would say he was using the movement to look like a hero, but I think many people would let slide the ****ed things he did if he supported her and talked about Jamie. Hes ******* rich, havent talked to Britney in years and he didnt sign a NDA. Jamie wouldnt be able to come at him. 

One thing I thought to be interesting is I noticed on her diary MTV, on the part she was doing the Nascar thing, that was Jamies bday. She said Justin had a time off and went to visit his parents. I mean, considering hed follow her on tours or when she was doing crossroads whenever he wasnt working, why would he miss his gfs dads bday when he knew her since they were kids, was dating her for years and said her family was his family too? I wonder if he ever liked Jamie tbh. 

In the past he talked about Britney being alone on the road, that she was ***ualized and how many ********* worked only worrying about themselves and treating her like a machine, but I think since his cheating scandal hes trying to stay out of drama and be the most discreet he can. I bet all the dragging hes getting now is leaving him pressed af lol 

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

If he didnt have such a ******* big ego, he would do that. He would apologize and say he supports her freedom. He could even say she really never got along with her dad, I bet he knows a lot of stories. Many people would say he was using the movement to look like a hero, but I think many people would let slide the ****ed things he did if he supported her and talked about Jamie. Hes ******* rich, havent talked to Britney in years and he didnt sign a NDA. Jamie wouldnt be able to come at him. 

One thing I thought to be interesting is I noticed on her diary MTV, on the part she was doing the Nascar thing, that was Jamies bday. She said Justin had a time off and went to visit his parents. I mean, considering hed follow her on tours or when she was doing crossroads whenever he wasnt working, why would he miss his gfs dads bday when he knew her since they were kids, was dating her for years and said her family was his family too? I wonder if he ever liked Jamie tbh. 

In the past he talked about Britney being alone on the road, that she was ***ualized and how many ********* worked only worrying about themselves and treating her like a machine, but I think since his cheating scandal hes trying to stay out of drama and be the most discreet he can. I bet all the dragging hes getting now is leaving him pressed af lol 

I don't think Timberlake is that easily excused. He tried to **** shame her which made her more endearing to me because I saw men try to bring her down and the media but she still pushed and never really said anything bad about him though every time he needs to promote a new project her name is his mouth. Also there a memo posted on this forum about how Jive wanted to use Britney to launch Justin solo.  

I don't recall an interview post 2005 where Justin really ever defended Britney though he was quick to call her a ***** every time he had a record coming out. It makes me think of another rumor why the broke up that's makes more sense than the "cheating story" and maybe there is some credence to it. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Well, Britney didn't say bad things about him. But with the ET article saying Britney respects Justin and his wife and refuses to support the hate bandwagon, and on the same day this new OK! Article with allegedly Justin side... I wonder If both of their teams had some agreement, Justin and Britney are artists from the same label, RCA.

It seems the teams are all over with sources and interviews today. 

Justin is planning to realease a new album soon. 
I’m sure everyone is freaking out on his side. 

• Love 3

That’s the only way. If I were on his PR team, that’s what Inwould advise him to do. 

He would be the first A-list star to acknowledge the movement. 

3 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

If he does want to do the right thing and make amends. He should show his support for the freebritney movemen

• Like 1

he’s not going to apologize because he thinks he did nothing wrong. he acts like this woke person but in reality he’s a ***ist crybaby. it took me years to realize this and stop stanning, but it is what it is. same with the Janet situation. He managed to throw one of his idols and his ex gf under the bus and get clout out of it and still shows no remorse. shame on him. i can’t believe i shipped Justney, it’s so embarrassing now.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

I don't think Timberlake is that easily excused. He tried to **** shame her which made her more endearing to me because I saw men try to bring her down and the media but she still pushed and never really said anything bad about him though every time he needs to promote a new project her name is his mouth. Also there a memo posted on this forum about how Jive wanted to use Britney to launch Justin solo.  

I don't recall an interview post 2005 where Justin really ever defended Britney though he was quick to call her a ***** every time he had a record coming out. It makes me think of another rumor why the broke up that's makes more sense than the "cheating story" and maybe there is some credence to it. 

What rumor?