A source tells OK! it's been rough for Justin Timberlake following the release of "Framing Britney Spears": the accusations took him by surprise

51 minutes ago, Elvira_fr said:

It is not cancel culture, it is him being responsible for his very public actions. Talking about Britney the way he did, exposing something that for Britney was very private, making fun of her strugles (for several years!!). What about Janet? We don't want to cancel him, but if he was that good to "cash in" he should be a grown up and admit it was wrong.

It is cancel culture. aww he said something bad about his ex, like every person on earth, britney doesnt even care.

I’m so tired of his victim narrative BS :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Lets get real. Justin wouldn’t have the career he has today if it weren’t for Britney :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

People desired him even more when he was linked to Britney and then he used her as a stepping stone for his solo career :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

He continues to use people and exploits cultures to further his career. He owes Janet and Britney an apology :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 7
  • Like 1

OF COURSE the "accusations" (what about THE STATING OF FACTS instead) took him "by surprise", because he never held himself accountable for the terrible way he treated Britney (and Janet, never forget). He never revisited these issues in his mind, because there were never real problems to him or caused by him. But he needs to. Especially because he has a boy (or is it two?), and he should teach them well so they don't make the same mistakes again. So yeah, feel bad. That's what happens when we make healthy changes in life. Now go cry in a corner (no need for rivers) for a while and then come back with a clear head.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Saoru said:

Britney and Justin were young when they dated.. like college age.

We all said horrible things about our exs before.. Expecially when young and stupid. 

I think people should let it go. 

If someone from my life at the age they were then had a bunch of people telling me I hurt them horribly I'd probably apologize. I've also never spoken about my exes, women or not, in a public forum the way this man has spoken about women. **** that. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Just an opinion from a psych degree fan. Your brain isn’t fully developed until age 25 and is HEAVILY INFLUENCED by peers. Not saying Justin isn’t responsible for what he says but first off, this was nearly 20 years ago and second I guarantee that every last one of you has said **** you aren’t proud of when you were under 25. And stop pretending Britney was innocent back then. She did talk bad about other artists but the most important thing is, none of you know even a grain of truth behind Justin and Britney’s relationship so stop judging like you were there. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Dude, just do something about it instead of mopping. He has the actual power of apologizing to Britney. There's nothing wrong with that. I hate how this narrative of Justin "suffering" is a thing. It shows that you are intelligent if you admit you are wrong, it shows that you have grown and you are ready to move on.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Stefi Hilton said:

his advisors were probably like "just keep your head low and act as if you don't remember any of it" and it will work because it all happened so long ago:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

The other time he called her a *****, he had to pretend he wasnt talking about her, even tho he said what he said right before he started singing cry me a river 

Hes being dragged way more now, I wonder how long hes going to stay out of instagram. I dont think people will stop dragging him in a few days from now too. 

21 minutes ago, Lookin4trouble08 said:

Just an opinion from a psych degree fan. Your brain isn’t fully developed until age 25 and is HEAVILY INFLUENCED by peers. Not saying Justin isn’t responsible for what he says but first off, this was nearly 20 years ago and second I guarantee that every last one of you has said **** you aren’t proud of when you were under 25. And stop pretending Britney was innocent back then. She did talk bad about other artists but the most important thing is, none of you know even a grain of truth behind Justin and Britney’s relationship so stop judging like you were there. 

What about when 7 years after their official split, when he was already 28 years old and with his current wife, he bragged again about "hitting it" on a SNL skit? 

2:14

Or the times when 4 years later (at 32 years old!) he called Britney a ***** while he was singing cry me a river? 

11 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

funny how this isnt called cancel culture but when you try and cancel someone who is racist or has said the n word its called that. What did Justin do that was so horrible? write a song about his ex? 

Deceived her about the cmar video saying it was no biggie, so she would agree with it, bragged about sleeping with her more than once, even many years after their breakup. Shaded her many times for years and years, called her a ***** more than once. He shaded her for like 10 years and after that he was still *****ing about cry me a river until 2018 while he was already married and cheating on his wife. If it was only the songs, no one would care bc he had every right to write about his experiences. Its the way he dealt with the whole thing in the media for far too long. 

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

What about when 7 years after their official split, when he was already 28 years old and with his current wife, he bragged again about "hitting it" on a SNL skit? 

2:14

Or the times when 4 years later (at 32 years old!) he called Britney a ***** while he was singing cry me a river? 

Again. Never said he isn’t responsible. But first and foremost unless he specifically said Britney before or after any of these times, you have zero proof it was in regards to her. Furthermore name one single person who has never utter a negative thing about anyone. I’ll wait. 

it’s literally your genetic makeup to protect yourself and that takes multiple forms. Trauma is one thing that causes the brain to react with a defense. And again. NONE OF US KNOW A DAMN THING about Britney and Justin’s relationship. For all anyone knows it could alllllll be fake and it was designed to push records and images. People don’t understand that unless you are a part of the situation, you have no idea what the truth is. Britney probably does even care. She just wants to be happy and see her boys. 

• Love 1