A source tells OK! it's been rough for Justin Timberlake following the release of "Framing Britney Spears": the accusations took him by surprise

On 2/11/2021 at 8:12 AM, monkeystar88 said:

I wanna see these clips of him defending her 

Ofc I dont remember all, but these are some from 2006 on 

23:15

*******: The public is not very kind to the aging pop star. Have you seen the dance-off video going around the internet between Old Britney and New Britney? It shows performances from her early days intercut with performances now. It’s not pretty.

TIMBERLAKE: The internet is a cruel place. What a ******-up thing to do.

*******: She’s had a pretty rough time the past few years.

TIMBERLAKE: I don’t have too much to say about her situation. I can’t remember the last conversation I had with her. But this thing that happens online bothers me—these anonymous commenters. People think they can say anything and it doesn’t matter to people. I’d love to see the people who comment about Britney online say those things to her face, because they couldn’t. Also, in Britney’s defense, if you pulled up a video I did from 2003, I couldn’t do the **** I did then either.

"I wish her well, and I want to see her win," Timberlake tells GQ magazine in its August issue, on newsstands July 25.

"I don't think you can ever count somebody like her out," he says of Spears, who broke down in tears during a recent interview with NBC's Matt Lauer. "Because she may appear one way, but she's very clever."

22 hours ago, turquoise said:

Britney is sweet, so I don't think she'd want to ruin Justin's reputation after all this time.
I think Justin should reveal officially that "Mirrors" and "Holy Grail" "Amnesia" are about Britney. Because most people know that "Cry me a river" is about her, but they don't know the fact about these song.
"Cry me a river" is negative, but "Mirrors" ,"Holy Grail" and "Amnesia" are sincere and have respect for Britney. Sorry for my poor English.

I dont think Mirrors is about her and Holy Grail isnt that positive either. Amnesia, all over again and pair of wings are more positive. 

It took him like 10 years to finally admit cry me a river was about her (and he didnt even mention her name, Timbaland who said it), so I dont think hed ever confirm any other of his songs are about her. Much less now that he has been dragged bc of the doc. He wont want to be called an obsessed ex.  think he will try to mention Britneys name ever again and will try to distance his name from hers. Some years ago while he was talking about cmar, he did say that he didnt need to be sad anymore to write some songs, that he could draw from past experiences tho.

5 hours ago, Bundy said:

I dont think Mirrors is about her and Holy Grail isnt that positive either. Amnesia, all over again and pair of wings are more positive. 

It took him like 10 years to finally admit cry me a river was about her (and he didnt even mention her name, Timbaland who said it), so I dont think hed ever confirm any other of his songs are about her. Much less now that he has been dragged bc of the doc. He wont want to be called an obsessed ex.  think he will try to mention Britneys name ever again and will try to distance his name from hers. Some years ago while he was talking about cmar, he did say that he didnt need to be sad anymore to write some songs, that he could draw from past experiences tho.

Mirrors is definitely a song about Britney.
The guy in the MV has a meaningful little cross tattooed on his hand. The cross tattoo is the one Justin got when he was dating Britney, and the little cross tattoo looks just like the little necklace Britney wore around the clock in 2000. Maybe Justin gave it to her.

Remember in 2000, when Britney Spears was totally obsessed with this one accessory? | HelloGiggles
https://hellogiggles.com/reviews-coverage/britney-spears-favorite-accessory-2000/

And the woman looks sadly at the mannequin in the wedding dress, and it starts to rain. Speaking of rain, "Cry Me a River" and "Everytime (I may have made it rain)".
And "Mirrors" is a song that Justin dedicated to his grandmother and grandfather, and when Britney was dating Justin she said that she wanted to be like his grandmother and grandfather when they got older.

Britney talks about Justin's grandparents - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRR47centQo

And Justin had introduced Britney to his grandfather when he was twelve, saying that she was the one I would marry in the future. So the cross and Justin's grandfather and grandmother are like symbols to Justin and Britney. So he's telling the world that the song is for his grandmother and grandfather, but it's clear from the lyrics and music video that he's writing it for Britney.
And Lynn's tweet.2mfcplx.jpg

Yeah, I know that Justin has never been willing to admit that he's using Britney as a song. I think he's cautious because Britney once hinted she was going to sue him.
uoonkQ5.jpg
But if the song is about something that will enhance Britney's reputation, he won't have to worry about that.

>He wont want to be called an obsessed ex.
I don't know, in his interviews, he has been saying that his relationship with Britney is in the past, but in his songs and performances, he has always mentioned her to an excessive extent. I think he wants the audience and Britney to notice that.
I think most people thought that Justin's feelings for Britney were only that he hated her because she cheated on him, but in reality, Justin hated her, but he couldn't forget her and eventually he admit that he  loves her. In fact, he ended up saying "You are the love of my life" countless times in Mirrors.
In the lyrics of Mirrors, he also says ”It's like you're my mirror My mirror staring back at me I couldn't get any bigger With anyone else beside me”. Though this part is disgusting...

• Love 3
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Bundy said:

Ofc I dont remember all, but these are some from 2006 on 

23:15

*******: The public is not very kind to the aging pop star. Have you seen the dance-off video going around the internet between Old Britney and New Britney? It shows performances from her early days intercut with performances now. It’s not pretty.

TIMBERLAKE: The internet is a cruel place. What a ******-up thing to do.

*******: She’s had a pretty rough time the past few years.

TIMBERLAKE: I don’t have too much to say about her situation. I can’t remember the last conversation I had with her. But this thing that happens online bothers me—these anonymous commenters. People think they can say anything and it doesn’t matter to people. I’d love to see the people who comment about Britney online say those things to her face, because they couldn’t. Also, in Britney’s defense, if you pulled up a video I did from 2003, I couldn’t do the **** I did then either.

"I wish her well, and I want to see her win," Timberlake tells GQ magazine in its August issue, on newsstands July 25.

"I don't think you can ever count somebody like her out," he says of Spears, who broke down in tears during a recent interview with NBC's Matt Lauer. "Because she may appear one way, but she's very clever."

I mean there are like two and there is one on Oprah but everytime there's an album launch he's calling her the B WORD or mocking her rehab stints. He wasn't sorry then and I doubt he is now but it is still nice to heat him have to apologize. 

9 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

I mean there are like two and there is one on Oprah but everytime there's an album launch he's calling her the B WORD or mocking her rehab stints. He wasn't sorry then and I doubt he is now but it is still nice to heat him have to apologize. 

He defending her about Preston, the dancing and mentioning her while defending Miley/saying her performances were ****, he wasnt promoting anything. When he defended about her Matt Lauer interview/personal problems, I think ***yback was already doing amazing. I dont count that Oprah interview bc he had a stupid smirk on his face almost like he was happy Britney was going thru hell, he seemed diabolic. Like Britney said on Chaotic, he has been back & forth towards her since 2002. Sometimes he only mentioned her name, then defending her, then shading, sometimes on the same interview. He was a ******* mess for like 16 years! But ofc that he shaded her and blamed her many times. 

Since 2019 he seemed more chill after mentioning again how hurt he was when he did cry me a river. Last year (before Britneys team posted that video of her dancing to Filthy), he defended the denim outfit 

As Bass was asking his former bandmate about his favorite past outfits, the podcast host noted that the denim-on-denim look was his personal favorite. Bass had just a touch of sarcasm in his voice when he said that, but Timberlake came to the defense of the denim getup.

"I don't know man, you could kinda rock that today," he said. "Look man, you do a lot of things when you're young and in love, man. That's what you do."

And then liked a Slaveney pic that Zoe Kravitz posted. Before 2020, I dont think hed ever have done that tbh. So he finally seemed more chill about her after being so pressed, bitter, mean, petty, ***ist and vengeful for too long. And I agree about the apology. Even If he was finally more ok with her, it doesnt mean that he thought he did anything wrong. He has a really big ego, so his team probably felt that he had to apologize to maybe make the "haters" stop. He was being dragged for like a week already and If he had dared to post anything without addressing first, people would have dragged him even more. His apology was halfassed, but like u said, it makes the movement seem bigger... The fact that we made *****fied to apologize for smt after 19 years is smt. A while ago Id never think this day would come lmfao I bet his ego is really hurt rn lol 

On 2/13/2021 at 11:59 AM, turquoise said:

Mirrors is definitely a song about Britney.
The guy in the MV has a meaningful little cross tattooed on his hand. The cross tattoo is the one Justin got when he was dating Britney, and the little cross tattoo looks just like the little necklace Britney wore around the clock in 2000. Maybe Justin gave it to her.

Remember in 2000, when Britney Spears was totally obsessed with this one accessory? | HelloGiggles
https://hellogiggles.com/reviews-coverage/britney-spears-favorite-accessory-2000/

And the woman looks sadly at the mannequin in the wedding dress, and it starts to rain. Speaking of rain, "Cry Me a River" and "Everytime (I may have made it rain)".
And "Mirrors" is a song that Justin dedicated to his grandmother and grandfather, and when Britney was dating Justin she said that she wanted to be like his grandmother and grandfather when they got older.

Britney talks about Justin's grandparents - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRR47centQo

And Justin had introduced Britney to his grandfather when he was twelve, saying that she was the one I would marry in the future. So the cross and Justin's grandfather and grandmother are like symbols to Justin and Britney. So he's telling the world that the song is for his grandmother and grandfather, but it's clear from the lyrics and music video that he's writing it for Britney.
And Lynn's tweet.2mfcplx.jpg

Yeah, I know that Justin has never been willing to admit that he's using Britney as a song. I think he's cautious because Britney once hinted she was going to sue him.
uoonkQ5.jpg
But if the song is about something that will enhance Britney's reputation, he won't have to worry about that.

>He wont want to be called an obsessed ex.
I don't know, in his interviews, he has been saying that his relationship with Britney is in the past, but in his songs and performances, he has always mentioned her to an excessive extent. I think he wants the audience and Britney to notice that.
I think most people thought that Justin's feelings for Britney were only that he hated her because she cheated on him, but in reality, Justin hated her, but he couldn't forget her and eventually he admit that he  loves her. In fact, he ended up saying "You are the love of my life" countless times in Mirrors.
In the lyrics of Mirrors, he also says ”It's like you're my mirror My mirror staring back at me I couldn't get any bigger With anyone else beside me”. Though this part is disgusting...

I dont think I had ever noticed the cross on the guys hand on Mirrors. 

They def had smt with crosses. 

The cross Britney used to wear all the time from 99-2001 was indeed a present from him, she says here 

The cross tattoo he got when he was still with Britney seemed to have a B on it. People also said that that pink cross she wore at the AMAs with him was also a present from him. Theres a story that fans found her prenup with Kevin many years ago and it listed some jewelry that Justin gave her and she wanted to keep in case of divorce, the pink cross was one of them. In 2007 she got a cross tattoo that looks a lot like this pink one. 

I think the wedding part on the video is bc his grandparents were unwed for a while?

Then, in the 1960s, she cries with black mascara all over her face as she is pregnant and they are unmarried.

The song was written in 2009, its funny bc he havent broken up with Jessica yet. And this is the part where he sings 

The singer references "taking a break from the relationship": "It was easy coming back to you/ Once I figured it out, you were right here all along," he sings on the chorus.

I know she was on his bday that Britney went after their split, but from what Justin said he already flirted with her before 2007, so it made it seem like there were already some crushes when he was still with Cameron. He basically ended up with Cameron and right after was already flirting with Jessica on events, smt that made Cameron really made according to a people magazine story. So maybe the reference was that? I know his grandad also died years after the song was written, so who knows. But he did say the song is about Jessica. 

Where did he say that story that he said to his grandfather hed marry Britney in the future? 

I always thought JL put the #mirrors bc the song was new and a hit? She tweeted that around the time the song was released. But it seems like both songs have the same beat 

I always wondered if remembrance of who I am was about Jamie & Lynne tbh, but the part about her not being the person he was used to is interesting. In 2004 there was a rumour that Justin said "i dont know what shes trying to prove, I dont know that girl anymore" when she got engaged to Kevin (someone he knows, not to mention some people they have in common). I always thought this rumour was rubbish until he said years later that even tho he dated her half his life, he didnt know her anymore and maybe he never did. He also said a couple more times on other interviews smt like that, not to mention that on Amnesia he also says that. 

But where does she threat to sue him? 

For many years Justin was very back & forth about Britney. Sometimes he seemed annoyed to talk about her, like he wanted people to forget they dated, but then on other interviews hed be more open. Even in 2002 interviewers would say that. Some said it seemed to be a pain for him to be forced to talk about her and then others would say that they didnt even think hed talk that much about her. Theres an interview with cameron diaz that they are talking about smt that have nothing to do with gfs and he says "people started to see me differently after I kissed Britney when I was 17". I mean :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around: theres also that interview that I posted above that hes defending Miley and mentions Britney with a nostalgic smile. So he was a mess about her for a long time, like that SNL skit talking about 'hitting it' while he was already with Jessica. All those '*****' during cmar were also disgusting. 

I dont think Justin still loved Britney all these years after, but clearly she still bothered him. I think he couldnt forgive/let it go what happened between them bc of his huge ego. But she was probably his hardest break up and thats why he was his muse (for sad/bitter songs) for a while. I think the only time he stayed single for a while (about a year) was after his split with her, the other times hed jump from relationship to relationship. 

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

He defending her about Preston, the dancing and mentioning her while defending Miley/saying her performances were ****, he wasnt promoting anything. When he defended about her Matt Lauer interview/personal problems, I think ***yback was already doing amazing. I dont count that Oprah interview bc he had a stupid smirk on his face almost like he was happy Britney was going thru hell, he seemed diabolic. Like Britney said on Chaotic, he has been back & forth towards her since 2002. Sometimes he only mentioned her name, then defending her, then shading, sometimes on the same interview. He was a ******* mess for like 16 years! But ofc that he shaded her and blamed her many times. 

Since 2019 he seemed more chill after mentioning again how hurt he was when he did cry me a river. Last year (before Britneys team posted that video of her dancing to Holy Grail) he defended the denim outfit 

And then liked a Slaveney pic that Zoe Kravitz posted. Before 2020, I dont think hed ever have done that tbh. So he finally seemed more chill about her after being so pressed, bitter, mean, petty, ***ist and vengeful for too long. And I agree about the apology. Even If he was finally more ok with her, it doesnt mean that he thought he did anything wrong. He has a really big ego, so his team probably felt that he had to apologize to maybe make the "haters" stop. He was being dragged for like a week already and If he had dared to post anything without addressing first, people would have dragged him anymore. His apology was halfassed, but like u said, it makes the movement seem bigger... The fact that we made *****fied to apologize for smt after 19 years is smt. A while ago Id never think this day would come lmfao I bet his ego is really hurt rn lol 

Yeah! I agree. I was just looking at a clip from 2013 when he called Britney the B-word. You can't really apologize for capitalizing on misogyny and racism within an industry and playing the game(which Britney referenced I think in Chaotic)  and when you're kind of forced too(I bet it killed his new movie) and made millions. This is the perfect time to launch some new Janet though. I love how all these people are apologizing. It is still weird to see like FOX News and TMZ report events different from the rest of the world. I never thought this would happen either I always knew Britney was way more intelligent people portray and I think she has this mapped out. I will cry when she gets her freedom. 

12 hours ago, Bundy said:

I dont think I had ever noticed the cross on the guys hand on Mirrors. 

They def had smt with crosses. 

The cross Britney used to wear all the time from 99-2001 was indeed a present from him, she says here 

The cross tattoo he got when he was still with Britney seemed to have a B on it. People also said that that pink cross she wore at the AMAs with him was also a present from him. Theres a story that fans found her prenup with Kevin many years ago and it listed some jewelry that Justin gave her and she wanted to keep in case of divorce, the pink cross was one of them. In 2007 she got a cross tattoo that looks a lot like this pink one. 

I think the wedding part on the video is bc his grandparents were unwed for a while?

Then, in the 1960s, she cries with black mascara all over her face as she is pregnant and they are unmarried.

The song was written in 2009, its funny bc he havent broken up with Jessica yet. And this is the part where he sings 

The singer references "taking a break from the relationship": "It was easy coming back to you/ Once I figured it out, you were right here all along," he sings on the chorus.

I know she was on his bday that Britney went after their split, but from what Justin said he already flirted with her before 2007, so it made it seem like there were already some crushes when he was still with Cameron. He basically ended up with Cameron and right after was already flirting with Jessica on events, smt that made Cameron really made according to a people magazine story. So maybe the reference was that? I know his grandad also died years after the song was written, so who knows. But he did say the song is about Jessica. 

Where did he say that story that he said to his grandfather hed marry Britney in the future? 

I always thought JL put the #mirrors bc the song was new and a hit? She tweeted that around the time the song was released. But it seems like both songs have the same beat 

I always wondered if remembrance of who I am was about Jamie & Lynne tbh, but the part about her not being the person he was used to is interesting. In 2004 there was a rumour that Justin said "i dont know what shes trying to prove, I dont know that girl anymore" when she got engaged to Kevin (someone he knows, not to mention some people they have in common). I always thought this rumour was rubbish until he said years later that even tho he dated her half his life, he didnt know her anymore and maybe he never did. He also said a couple more times on other interviews smt like that, not to mention that on Amnesia he also says that. 

But where does she threat to sue him? 

For many years Justin was very back & forth about Britney. Sometimes he seemed annoyed to talk about her, like he wanted people to forget they dated, but then on other interviews hed be more open. Even in 2002 interviewers would say that. Some said it seemed to be a pain for him to be forced to talk about her and then others would say that they didnt even think hed talk that much about her. Theres an interview with cameron diaz that they are talking about smt that have nothing to do with gfs and he says "people started to see me differently after I kissed Britney when I was 17". I mean :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around: theres also that interview that I posted above that hes defending Miley and mentions Britney with a nostalgic smile. So he was a mess about her for a long time, like that SNL skit talking about 'hitting it' while he was already with Jessica. All those '*****' during cmar were also disgusting. 

I dont think Justin still loved Britney all these years after, but clearly she still bothered him. I think he couldnt forgive/let it go what happened between them bc of his huge ego. But she was probably his hardest break up and thats why he was his muse (for sad/bitter songs) for a while. I think the only time he stayed single for a while (about a year) was after his split with her, the other times hed jump from relationship to relationship. 

>In 2007 she got a cross tattoo that looks a lot like this pink one.
Yeah
a3bafba66afe14ff9d971eecd175c8de.jpg
https://www.prettydesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Britney-Spears-cross-tattoos.jpg
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8gGzjgxL9N0/Ttm2QM4l3wI/AAAAAAAAA-I/ImpLha-mK-g/s1600/Britney+Spears+Cross+Tattoo.jpg

And Justin wrote a song about what was going on when Britney got this tattoo.
Justin?Timberlake ? Only When I Walk Away Lyrics | Genius Lyrics
https://genius.com/Justin-timberlake-only-when-i-walk-away-lyrics

Timbaland: Justin and I want to work with Britney | EW.com
https://ew.com/article/2007/03/08/timbaland-justin-and-i-want-work-britney/
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Thread:Stinky and Pinky Edition | Page 11 | Lipstick Alley
https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/britney-spears-and-justin-timberlake-thread-stinky-and-pinky-edition.574820/page-11#post-33473365
Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake to Record Duet? - The Hollywood Gossip
https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2007/03/britney-spears-loses-toxins-10-pounds-brown-eyes-in-rehab/
Marvin?Gaye & Tammi Terrell ? You're All I Need to Get By Lyrics | Genius Lyrics
https://genius.com/Marvin-gaye-and-tammi-terrell-youre-all-i-need-to-get-by-lyrics
Timbaland Says Britney Spears Dissed Him And Justin Timberlake; Tells Her To Apologize - MTV
https://www.mtv.com/news/1569558/timbaland-says-britney-spears-dissed-him-and-justin-timberlake-tells-her-to-apologize/

>The cross Britney used to wear all the time from 99-2001 was indeed a present from him, she says here?
Wow, then I'm even more confident that "Mirrors" is about her.

>In 2004 there was a rumour that Justin said "i dont know what shes trying to prove, I dont know that girl anymore" when she got engaged to Kevin
I didn't know that. It's interesting.

The scene where a woman is wearing a wedding dress like a mannequin, it rains and the man who was watching her and walks away, I don't know if it's a reference to Justin's grandmother's past, but I took this scene represent that Britney and Justin's brake up. They were engaged to be married.

w0yVqcS.jpg

Justin?Timberlake ? What Goes Around... / ...Comes Around (Interlude) Lyrics | Genius Lyrics
https://genius.com/Justin-timberlake-what-goes-around-comes-around-interlude-lyrics

The funny thing about that is I was ready to give you my name
Thought it was me and you, baby And now it's all just a shame and I guess I was wrong

I know Justin said "Mirrors" is about his other half. Do you have a source that Justin himself surely said it was about Jessica? I think the other half he said is exactly Britney.

Justin Timberlake – Mirrors Lyrics | Genius Lyrics
https://genius.com/Justin-timberlake-mirrors-lyrics
“Mirrors” is a love song to someone that you feel like is, you know, your sort of other half and it became a play on that. 

The music video was made after Justin's grandfather passed away. I think there are two messages in this song and music video. The first is to encourage Justin's grandmother who just lost her beloved husband, like "He's gone, but if you look in the mirror, you'll always see him there, he'll always be there, so you are not  alone." The other is to Britney. Like "I've been a half man since you're gone, but when I look in the mirror I see you, and I know you'll always be there. You have to be strong. We've separated, but in this music industry we're like a mirror to each other, we look in the mirror and we trace each other's existence and what each other does and we live to encourage each other, you're my love of my life."

Justin?Timberlake ? Mirrors Lyrics | Genius Lyrics
https://genius.com/Justin-timberlake-mirrors-lyrics
>I'm lookin' right at the other half of me The vacancy ←★
>that sat in my heart Is a space that now you hold

Speaking of "half" and "vacancy"...

Justin?Timberlake ? Never Again Lyrics | Genius Lyrics
https://genius.com/Justin-timberlake-never-again-lyrics
>You didn't say you're sorry I don't understand
>You don't care that you hurt me And now I'm half the man ←★
>That I used to be, when it was you and me
>You didn't love me enough My heart may never mend
>And you'll never get to love me, again」

Justin and Britney have been continued to communicate with each other through the lyrics.

The Secret History Of Britney Spears' Lost Album
https://www.buzzfeed.com/hunterschwarz/britney-spears-original-doll-secret-history-lost-album?utm_term=.fhRxWz8lx#.bi5Nk4X3N
One song they wrote during the 2002 sessions, titled "Look Who's Talking," was about Timberlake but contained references in its lyrics only he and Spears would understand. "That song was totally about him," Bell said. "It was all, let's not put it all out there. She was like, 'He'll know what we mean, but the rest of the world won't.'" In one line, Bell remembered, Spears used the word "justify" for its double meaning (Timberlake's album was titled Justified). "I was true to you / Justify my point of view," she sang.

I think Lynn wanted to tell Justin that she understood and appreciated that his feelings had changed from "Cry me a river" to "Mirrors".

And speaking of the crying face covered in black mascara in Mirrors' music video, of course it's Britney's "Lucky" music video. 

>But where does she threat to sue him?
It's just my assumption. Britney posted the poem "remembrance of who I am" on her website on May 22 2006, about three weeks before the music video for "**** Back" was shot.  "**** Back" is clearly Offensive against Britney and Kevin.

Justin?Timberlake ? ***yBack Lyrics | Genius Lyrics
https://genius.com/Justin-timberlake-***yback-lyrics
>You see these shackles, baby, ←★Britney reacted "No more chains That you gave me. Enough of pain Now I'm craving Something sweet, so delight"
How do you stand sleeping at night?"
>I'm your slave ?←★Justin mentioned "I’m a Slave 4 U"

When Justin was making the "Future ***" album, he asked Timberland if he could make five or six more 'Cry Me a Rivers". I think Justin got mad because he was called "pu***fied". And I think he was jealous of her marriage.

Cover Story: Justin Timberlake Revs Up His *** Machine : Rolling Stone
https://web.archive.org/web/20081229231124/https://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/11514699/cover_story_justin_timberlake_revs_up_his_***_machine/4
"I asked him if he could do five or six more 'Cry Me a Rivers,' " he says.

Based on these things, I think he was trying to make the music video for the lead single "**** Back" like "Cry me a river" so that everyone would know it was Britney. It would have been a good publicity stunt, and I think Britney might had heard about it from authorized people. I think she got angry and declared in a poem that she would sue him if he did that. So Justin had to change the music video. Then, about seven months after "**** Back" was released, he released "What Goes Around.... Comes Around. And the music video was one that people would recognize about Britney. He even prepared an excuse to prevent a lawsuit by saying that it was not about Britney, but about his best friend who was betrayed by her fiance.

And "Remembrance of Who I Am" , I thought this part is  she threat to sue him.
>You're awakening? The phone is ringing. ←★
>Resurrection of my soul? The fear I'm bringing. ←★
>What will you say And what will you do? She's not the same person that you're used to.
>You trick me one, twice, now it's three. Look who's smiling now Damn, it's good to be me!

Justin?Timberlake ? Senorita Lyrics | Genius Lyrics
https://genius.com/Justin-timberlake-senorita-lyrics
>On that sunny day Didn't know I'd meet Such a beautiful girl Walking down the street 
>Seen those bright brown eyes With tears coming down (So he said to himself)
>She deserves a crown ←★crown "You come to me now Why do you bother? Remember the Bible The sins of the Father. What you do You pass down No wonder why I lost my crown."
>But where is it now

>Where did he say that story that he said to his grandfather hed marry Britney in the future?
I looked for the article but couldn't find the URL. But Justin's grandma said that.
>Justin has loved Britney since the day he met her I remember he sat down with his grandpa and said, ‘I’m going to marry that girl..’ and he was only 12.

Yeah, he has a huge ego. I think because of that, he couldn't forget the time he spend perfect girl. I think he may has sublimated his feelings for her by making it. Now 2021, I don't know if he still loves her, but at least around the time when he released "20/20 Experience" and "Holy Grail", I think he loved her. And I think "Holy Grail" is a song about fame and Britney for him. He loves and hates fame and Britney. I think he confessed that he can't stop loving both of them, in the song.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

Yeah! I agree. I was just looking at a clip from 2013 when he called Britney the B-word. You can't really apologize for capitalizing on misogyny and racism within an industry and playing the game(which Britney referenced I think in Chaotic)  and when you're kind of forced too(I bet it killed his new movie) and made millions. This is the perfect time to launch some new Janet though. I love how all these people are apologizing. It is still weird to see like FOX News and TMZ report events different from the rest of the world. I never thought this would happen either I always knew Britney was way more intelligent people portray and I think she has this mapped out. I will cry when she gets her freedom. 

He did that many times. Saying "***** why dont u cry about it", "bad *****" and "sometimes u think u found the one, but then shes just some *****", etc. Hes been a mess for so many years, he wrote a song called split personality that I bet it must be about her, the way how hed be nice about her and then completely drag her afterwards :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: he should have did therapy for that bc that wasnt normal, being that obsessed about an ex while ure married, thriving on ur career and supposedly happy? His apology was def forced and halfassed. He mentioned both on the same sentence, didnt address what he was "sorry" for and then started talking about his white male privilege and blaming the industry at the same time when in reality he helped media and people to hate Britney. She was always harassed, ***ualized and criticized, but like she said in 2006, people really started to change with her after their break up. Before people would make jokes If she was a virgin or not, they would talk about her **** outfits, but she was still more respected. After the split, she was seen as a cold hearted ****, people wanted to know if Justin had ****ed her talking about her as if her body was a ******* prize or smt to brag about. ******* disgusting. Justin played this and he bragged about sleeping with her and **** shamed her for ******* up their relationship, as if he didnt do anything wrong and she was the only one to blame for. His movie was actually doing amazing before the doc, but I bet they had to do smt bc hes still promoting the movie and they probably will try to push an Oscar nod for him. This was damage control so he wont be cancelled. They saw Justin being dragged for a week and knew it wouldnt stop. Yeah, I never felt people would start showing empathy towards Britney and finally start calling other people out for what they did to Britney in the past. Finally the movement really got big. Fox news and Tmz are both trash, Im happy other more important and respected outlets arent following their bs anymore, they dont need anymore, there are many accounts following Britneys case and giving the details as they really are. What do u think Britney planned? I also think shes smarter than people give her credit for. I mean, Justin is a **** who shaded her so many times and he said shes clever himself. I will also cry If/when she finally gets out of this living hell they put her in.