A source tells OK! it's been rough for Justin Timberlake following the release of "Framing Britney Spears": the accusations took him by surprise

I honestly don't think JT deserves the backlash he's been receiving. It's sad that during those times, men just got away with putting down women and degrading them as such, and Britney has hardly done that and has been respectful throughout. They've HAD to have communicated since the breakup and we don't know what has happened behind closed doors. So I don't think Britney has always had ill will towards him. It's our job as fans to stand by our girl and remind him of his wrongdoings. He's apologized and it may not be to your liking, but it's a step in the right direction which is the whole point of this! So quit wasting time bashing someone when Britney needs our help and undying support. 

• Love 2

Do all of these lyrics and symbolism and stories and interviews mean he still loves her? In his own egoistic ways

I mean, I never known Mirrors is about her. I think I heard about this once without any evidence backing it up and it sounded so crazy to me. But this thread absolutely convinced me. And it makes a difference to me and honestly, made me so curious about their behind-the-scenes relaltionship

But What Comes Around though... I never thought for real that it is about Britney either, but it is a lot less suprising relevation than Mirrors, I give it up for that. So nasty. JT is the crazy one I feel. "i think she's crazy, i think she's crazy - does that make me crazy? Pro-bab-lyyy" I mean, even if it's love for his part, it's extremely obsessive and abusive.

(i was such a justney fan, don't mock me, but this new knowledge kinda made me excited, even though i know how bad he is and how unbothered Britney is) 

• Love 5
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2021 at 10:12 AM, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Do all of these lyrics and symbolism and stories and interviews mean he still loves her? In his own egoistic ways

I mean, I never known Mirrors is about her. I think I heard about this once without any evidence backing it up and it sounded so crazy to me. But this thread absolutely convinced me. And it makes a difference to me and honestly, made me so curious about their behind-the-scenes relaltionship

But What Comes Around though... I never thought for real that it is about Britney either, but it is a lot less suprising relevation than Mirrors, I give it up for that. So nasty. JT is the crazy one I feel. "i think she's crazy, i think she's crazy - does that make me crazy? Pro-bab-lyyy" I mean, even if it's love for his part, it's extremely obsessive and abusive.

(i was such a justney fan, don't mock me, but this new knowledge kinda made me excited, even though i know how bad he is and how unbothered Britney is) 

Yeah, literally in his own egoistic ways lol. 

Logically, what he did is not something that can be forgiven just because he wrote songs like that. But emotionally, I can't help but think the song is beautiful.