New New York Times article: The Long Fight to 'Free Britney'

3 minutes ago, IAmBorg said:

I hope you are right, but I’m afraid they mean framing in a different way. 

“In the social sciences, framing comprises a set of concepts and theoretical perspectives on how individuals, groups, and societies organize, perceive, and communicate about reality.”

I just hope they do the movement justice and not make us seem like a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists. 

Please don’t let this be some kind of social commentary piece about how tiktok and youtube video’s sparked a whole movement with “none proven claims” and thus stating the bad effects of social media on how we perceive reality.

they'd be like, "according to Britney's former business manager and TMZ, this was all started by a guy called Sam Lutfi and his fake emails, Britney even wrote about it on her Instagram :explainlol_stare_spin: "

jk, I hope they don't go that route :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: 

• Like 2

I ran some of the faces in the video trailer through https://pimeyes.com/en - it's a facial recognition search engine - to see if any of these peops might be connected to team con.

This is what I found:

The blonde @ 0:09 is Hayley Hill. She is our "marketing executive who originally created Spears’s image". She was Brit's stylist in the early days, she runs Access Magazine now. In the interview below she mentions making outfits for Brit and NSYNC.

https://www.mobileal.com/podcast/hayley-hill-with-access-magazine

The curly haired guy @ 0:18 is former DJ Dave Holmes, credited as one of the first people to interview Britney on MTV. He explains about that here on WWHL. 

The brunette @ 0:20 is non other than Britney advocate and FreeBritney ally Leanne Simmons. She is most definitely anti-conservatorship. 

The other guy with the glasses @ 0:07 I was unable to find out anything about.

• Love 1
  • Like 6

In my opinion, Team Con has gone after people who literally have little to no legal representation, they have bullied people into silence more or less because they know the limits to their power litigation wise. With Jordan (and I don’t know Jordan and I’m not trying to be presumptive) it’s quite possible they see Jordan as an easier target because he’s one person at the end of the day. As ****ed up as that is, of course. Though we have all seen how resilient Jordan has been with the attempts from Jamie etc, Jordan still seems to prevail in the end. But I even think it’s tough for Jordan and his platforms to be as vocal about the current situation with Britney. 

With this documentary, it presents an ENTIRELY never before seen opportunity to expose the Conservatorship by bringing it to a platform that is extremely hard to take down honestly. FX, which is owned by Disney, has ultimately one of the largest and most powerful legal teamsrepresenting them in the world. Paired up with the New York Times, I do feel like they are more or less unstoppable no matter how many pathetic countless threats Jamie and the Conservatorship team try to serve the folks associated to this piece of journalism. Honestly, I think they are presenting this with big “try and come for us” energy because for once, this game of chess will be entirely unmatched for Jamie. I think this isgoing to be huge, and very pro-free Britney. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

In my opinion, Team Con has gone after people who literally have little to no legal representation, they have bullied people into silence more or less because they know the limits to their power litigation wise. With Jordan (and I don’t know Jordan and I’m not trying to be presumptive) it’s quite possible they see Jordan as an easier target because he’s one person at the end of the day. As ****ed up as that is, of course. Though we have all seen how resilient Jordan has been with the attempts from Jamie etc, Jordan still seems to prevail in the end. But I even think it’s tough for Jordan and his platforms to be as vocal about the current situation with Britney. 

With this documentary, it presents an ENTIRELY never before seen opportunity to expose the Conservatorship by bringing it to a platform that is extremely hard to take down honestly. FX, which is owned by Disney, has ultimately one of the largest and most powerful legal teamsrepresenting them in the world. Paired up with the New York Times, I do feel like they are more or less unstoppable no matter how many pathetic countless threats Jamie and the Conservatorship team try to serve the folks associated to this piece of journalism. Honestly, I think they are presenting this with big “try and come for us” energy because for once, this game of chess will be entirely unmatched for Jamie. I think this isgoing to be huge, and very pro-free Britney. 

Hope you right :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

but also prepare your body for a meltdown... at the end of the day this is Britney world 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Drunkerella91 said:

I dont know if I'm allowed to ask this or it has been asked before but is there a way to watch it outside the US?

@all the exhalers from outside the US: what's your plan on getting access to it? You can't just watch Hulu via VPN server 

I guess I'll make a thread when it happens because I do want everyone to have it readily available as it's happening but sis just google it. Tons of websites provide live broadcasting 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IAmBorg said:

I hope you are right, but I’m afraid they mean framing in a different way. 

“In the social sciences, framing comprises a set of concepts and theoretical perspectives on how individuals, groups, and societies organize, perceive, and communicate about reality.”

I just hope they do the movement justice and not make us seem like a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists. 

Please don’t let this be some kind of social commentary piece about how tiktok and youtube video’s sparked a whole movement with “none proven claims” and thus stating the bad effects of social media on how we perceive reality.

Lol it is in relation to that meaning, but I think you're misinterpreting it. The documentary itself isn't gonna be framing Britney, this documentary is gonna be talking about the way Britney was framed 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

You will get a person like Lou if you buy a manager on Wish. 

You gotta have a cheap management when you have one of the most expensive chef outhere.

Never heard of chef Jamie and his infamous cheese grits ? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

He will soon be available :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

20 minutes ago, Puppy said:

come on guys, the new york times took down harvey weinstein, it would be WAY off brand for them to be pro cship after exposing hollywood exploitation. This to me is another continuation of exposing the corruption of hollywood and if they weren't afraid of Weinstein then they aren't afraid of Jamie and his team. 

THIS!!!! My thoughts exactly. They uncovered one of the most scandalous things in Hollywood and were one of the reasons for the 'Me Too' movement. I doubt they're afraid of Team Con

• Love 1