New New York Times article: The Long Fight to 'Free Britney'

1 minute ago, kleinbritney said:

You should finally deal with the contradictions in the court documents. What can Fe say Fe will not say that Britney is falsely under guardianship. Fe is also part of the machinery

Yeah. Although she is a sweetheart. She is on team conservatorship side of the story. She is their employee after all.

• Like 2
Just now, Catalin said:

So where is Britney's side of the story?

I honestly don't understand why can't she say anything. Why can't she speak up.

Is she being advised to stay silent ? Or is she genuinely isn't allowed to say anything.

If anyone should tell this story it should be Britney. Its sick that everyone around her is allowed to speak up. Except her,who can only say anything trough her court appointed lawyer.

• Love 4
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, Needleney said:

Nah i dont think so. More blanco and neutral. I think each person will tell their side of the story and they will let the public decide what to think. Or something like that.

Non of those ppl seem to support her freedom. 

But yeah that's just a feeling I have had for quite some time now.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

I mean she is being paid or has been paid by con team for years. And if she wants to stay in Britneys life or work for her. She will have to be pro conservatorship no matter what her personal opinion is regarding conservatorship.

But she hasnt worked for Britney in years.. right?

37 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I have a strong feeling this documentary is gonna be pro conservatorship.

God I hope not.  I don’t think it is though.  The title alone “framing Britney Spears” almost makes it seem like they are calling out the conservatorship team.  And while the trailer was short af, everything seemed to point at it at least questioning the conservatorship from the mtv guy saying everyone’s motives need to be questioned to the woman (who looks so familiar) asking why she’s still in this.

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

If all these people they say are featured in it are on Britney’s side I’m 100% convinced Britney had something to do with this. 

The timing of this documentary is also leading me to believe she’s involved and wanted this made.  She and Samuel wanted this opened to the public and now, here we are, getting this documentary.  If Fe is the friend, then I guarantee Britney wanted this done...I don’t think Fe would do something like this without Britney’s blessing.

9 minutes ago, G-unit said:

God I hope not.  I don’t think it is though.  The title alone “framing Britney Spears” almost makes it seem like they are calling out the conservatorship team.  And while the trailer was short af, everything seemed to point at it at least questioning the conservatorship from the mtv guy saying everyone’s motives need to be questioned to the woman (who looks so familiar) asking why she’s still in this.

The woman you're referring to is https://mobile.twitter.com/LeanneSimmons I think. 

If NY Times have done their job properly, with proper journalists, it should be unbiased and essentially leave the viewer to decide and form an opinion. 

I'm not writing this off just yet. I do have a feeling it will be fairly neutral and I don't think that will necessarily harm the movement. It certainly won't harm it anymore than those fools on Twitter trying to cancel every Tom, D.ick and Harry. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Yeah no matter which side lawyer is present he/she will be pro conservatorship.

I have a feeling Fe will be pro conservatorship as well because she is on team Spears payroll after all. They probably asked her to participate to calm fans down.

And that 2009 lawyer is also pro conservatorship but against James. So he will not be helpful either.

idk, Felicia may downplay the cship, but I don't think she will  be fully pro-conservatorship as it is.

She's been liking some of the Billy B posts after all. Either way it'll be interesting to hear her speak since she hasn't really talked about Britney at all in recent years