New New York Times article: The Long Fight to 'Free Britney'

19 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

A new feature-length documentary by The New York Times captures what the public might not know about the nature of Spears’s conservatorship and her court battle with 

• a lifelong family friend who traveled alongside Spears for much of her career

• the marketing executive who originally created Spears’s image

• a lawyer currently working on the conservatorship

• and the lawyer Spears tried to hire in the early days of the conservatorship to challenge her father

1. Fe 

2. ?

3. Please don't tell me it's Vivien Thoreen or some other lawyer on Jamie's side. Sam Ingham previously declined to provide a statement to a media outlet as did Lynne's lawyers meanwhile Vivien was running her mouth. From an ethical standpoint, surely no lawyer working on the case should be giving media interviews.

4. Adam Streisand as already know. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
12 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

1. Fe 

2. ?

3. Please don't tell me it's Vivien Thoreen or some other lawyer on Jamie's side. Sam Ingham previously denies to provide a statement to a media outlet meanwhile Vivien was running her mouth.

4. Adam Streisand. 

The marketing executive is probably going to be Jeff Fenster, the A&R who first got Britney signed to Jive

"And then came Britney. Jeff [Fenster], head of A&R; at Jive Records got a cassette from a lawyer, along with a composite photo card. The cassette was of Britney singing to a track written for Toni Braxton. It was in the wrong key. But Jeff heard something. And one of the pictures on the composite card. Of Britney sitting on a blanket stroking a dog. Jeff suddenly knew her innocence would appeal to young girls and old men! He flew her to New York. He'd never seen anything like it before. The sheer ambition! This wasn't a mother pushing her daughter, this kid wanted it!"

Imagine if it was Steve Lunt though :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

That would be insane especially considering how much time they spent together back in the day

• Love 5
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I have a strong feeling this documentary is gonna be pro conservatorship.

if the other lawyer is from Jamie's side, and Adam Streisand shows his pro-conservatorship ideals, maybe Fe and the other person, which might be someone that originally worked at Jive, will be the counterpart. I thought the lawyer would be Andrew Wallet, but they say currently working, so maybe it IS Toreen as someone said. Maybe Jodi too. 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

if the other lawyer is from Jamie's side, and Adam Streisand shows his pro-conservatorship ideals, maybe Fe and the other person, which might be someone that originally worked at Jive, will be the counterpart. I thought the lawyer would be Andrew Wallet, but they say currently working, so maybe it IS Toreen as someone said. Maybe Jodi too. 

Yeah no matter which side lawyer is present he/she will be pro conservatorship.

I have a feeling Fe will be pro conservatorship as well because she is on team Spears payroll after all. They probably asked her to participate to calm fans down.

And that 2009 lawyer is also pro conservatorship but against James. So he will not be helpful either.

• Like 3