Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

2 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

THEY started “Kingham”? :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: Yeah, they’re cancelled. 

I know we want to be positive and believe that EVIL MAN suddenly woke up a better man just because we’ve been dying for some progress, but he’s shady as **** and always has been. 

If he had her best interest at heart, he would do something about her IG posts. But no, he’s perfectly fine with everyone thinking she’s batshhit crazy. He’s just working in favor of a new handler, NOT her freedom. 

No lies. I been saying that Sam isn't doing enough and even dragged LFB on twitter over this. I could smell their stank from miles away

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I had a feeling that Lawyers For Britney  were sketchy af. Their most recent post made my brow arch too. 🤨 They’ve shared a lot from Meaner03 as well. That’s low key suspect too imo. I didn’t say anything since you really have to pick your battles sometimes.😕 And I find LFB sketchy because of their staunchly pro-Ingham, pro-Lynne stance.

Personally, I find both Sam Ingham and even Britney’s mom Lynne problematic. Both of them took too damn long to get off their *** to do their job, as an attorney & as a mother, respectively. Only reason why Ingham is moving his butt is because this movement inadvertently lit a fire under his *** and when it’s comes to Lynne she got bothered enough only when she couldn’t sit on the alleged fact that Britney’s finances could be mishandled which has an impact on her.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if whomever is behind LFB is connected to someone on Team Con or even the Spears fam who are ultimately pro-Cship & is aligned with the people behind LFB to sow division in the fandom, slant fan’s opinions and push a false narrative to justify the actions of certain individuals or the cship itself. Have any of y’all ever stopped to ask, WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? Who are the people behind Lawyers For Britney and WHO IS Meaner03??

Don’t ever fully trust ANYBODY involved in Britney’s life and those purporting to be on “her side”. This is the sketchiest situation I’ve ever seen in my life.😑

I'm side eyeing meaner too, but he has been way more helpfull than LFB. I will be waiting for the exposé though :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

• Haha 5
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Wow Lawyersforbritney are coming across very messy here.

I was kinda irked with the whole constant 'Kingham' thing and promoting Lynne's skincare business or whatever it is :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

I don't like how they are discrediting Britney's Gram who have been instrumental in this whole movement, I stand with Britney's Gram.

Hi!

Please don't take this as me being shady or messy but what is wrong with them promoting Lynne's skincare business? Genuine question. 

Lynne has had to hire her own attorneys in order to intervene in the conservatorship mess. I really doubt Jamie is approving those funds so that Lynne could go against him. I don't see anything wrong in supporting Lynne, literally the only person in Britney's family right now trying to help/do anything for her.

Britney's Gram HAS been instrumental in the movement but they also had a period of six months where they were weirdly silent as well and stopped responding to anyone.

And they also got "exposed" on their own instagram account by some dude upon their return who was saying that they were exploiting Britney's situation and that they were conspiring to pitch some sort of series or movie documentary about Britney's life and were in contact/collaborating with Larry Rudolph...

Don't know if that's true and I am not trying to spread misinformation but I saw the drama unfold on their IG. I'm just saying that we should afford people the benefit of the doubt. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Wow Lawyersforbritney are coming across very messy here.

I was kinda irked with the whole constant 'Kingham' thing and promoting Lynne's skincare business or whatever it is :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

IDK what to say about them as they have provided useful information but this is all strange!

I don't like how they are discrediting Britney's Gram who have been instrumental in this whole movement, I stand with Britney's Gram.

LFB give supporters of the Free Britney movement just enough so that when a day like today comes they can then claim “it’s not true”, so and so has an “obsession, are fame hungry stalkers.” Same ol same ol. It’s tired. Until LFB can prove the **** they’re claiming I’m standing with Britney’s Gram.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Not Meaner! What???? 

Why?

We wouldn't have half the proof of corruption we have collected over the past year or two without him. We should stop pointing fingers without proof in this community. This isn't a shade to you monalisa you know I appreciate ya! But I'll legit be shook if Meaner is corrupt. I just don't see it. My fear is that if he sees this he will stop helping. He does go on Exhale...

This level of paranoia ain't good. I'm telling ya. 

Oh I'm not saying that he is. I don't know, what made me say this was the fact that he was defending LFB on twitter and saying that he doesn't want to a be a part of the movement anymore when we have other reliable accounts all agreeing that they are not on our team. I believe those accounts because I already saw that they were shady weeks ago so this only confirmed what I already knew and I am not surprised. So the questions is: why would meaner be the only one defending them? Only time will tell

• Love 1
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Circuit said:

Someone DM’d me on twitter (I’m pretty sure they violated a court order so I’m not gonna disclose who LOL but I’m sure you can guess) in November and said that Lawyers For Britney is affiliated with Lou Taylor

I didn’t believe it completely until today tbh they’re pretty shady

Sam Lutfi? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: