Lou Taylor sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract and apologize for the Courtney Love story within 24 hours or face legal action, so here it is

So we are being monitored and censored in a free speech forum :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus: 

This is unacceptable. Is it even defamation if we are not the ones who criticize her openly in magazines? Are we still allowed to have an opinion and voice it in 2020? If so, FUNK YOU LOU TAYLOR.

Spoiler

I bet all these years she gathered lots of money to fight Brit stans on courts

• Love 1
  • Like 8
14 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

It's all good :] Some times these things happen. I'd like to think I am handling this well but since it's all unfolding in real time it's hard to gauge. :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:

It's not your fault , you are just doing your job and you are doing everything right , and we see all the efforts you do to keep this forum respectful and positive , it's not your fault there are witches and predators out there hunting innocent people and exploit them at any given chance , but Karma is a sweet thing and I really want to believe that soon things will start balancing themselves . 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Oh, if I remember correctly, she was heavily involved in the publishing of that book. 

Maybe Jordan should invite Lou to a Breatheheavy Q&A so she can finally clear the air! 

What an incredible connoisseur! Much like a man who was active from 1938 to 1945, this woman is talented at many things.

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Oh, if I remember correctly, she was heavily involved in the publishing of that book. 

Maybe Jordan should invite Lou to a Breatheheavy Q&A so she can finally clear the air! 

I thought she would be! 

She was claiming everywhere she was the Spears representative at that time if I recall. 

This needs to backfire on her. I hope at least someone who has received a cease and desist letter replies with quotes from Through the Storm :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: 

Let's all chip in and defend any potential legal action. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 5