Lou Taylor sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract and apologize for the Courtney Love story within 24 hours or face legal action, so here it is

It was bound to happen and surprised it didn't happen sooner. It sucks you have to apologize im sure she she is enjoying watching it but at least we know she's watching :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:.

Like someone else said she can't control what we choose to believe its out there now. Jordan didn't create this he just created a space for the information to be discussed. People form their own opinions and its in my opinion that she is vile human being who will have to answer to some one some day. If not in this life time then most certainly to a higher power. 

This must be scary for you Jordan but we do have your back 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

twitter-Ep-X-llf-U0-AApz-QY.jpg

This should be on a T-shirt. I was thinking maybe they decided to finally let Britney go now that the internet got involved, that's why they went with the photos DL took and release glory with these photos which clearly confirm she feels somehow secluded. If that's the case that would be amazing. Britney is the only celebrity under something so weird and unusual. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1